ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Media Center>(He-Man) Masters of the Universe: Revelation
Tribal Warfare 11:21 AM 06-10-2021

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:28 PM 07-24-2021

G’morning to everyone except Kevin Smith, who fucked up @MastersOfficial!
Wanna talk about it?
TONIGHT at @SModcastle, me and Orko are ready to listen, when @GriffLightning and I host HE-MAN BEYOND! Get tickets here: https://t.co/biA7aPEW2N Or watch it on @YouTube at 7et / 4pt! pic.twitter.com/LKReaJiI0p

— KevinSmith (@ThatKevinSmith) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:32 PM 07-24-2021
Rotten Tomatoes audience score sitting at 30% right now should be all anyone needs to know.

Guess none of them understood the show it was based on eh, Kevin?

Like, HOW did you not see this coming?
[Reply]
notorious 08:42 PM 07-26-2021
I'm on episode 3 and it's pretty obvious Skeletor and He-Man are going to be resurrected.

Every Youtube review has completely shit on this show. They need to give it a little time to develop FFS.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:45 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
I'm on episode 3 and it's pretty obvious Skeletor and He-Man are going to be resurrected.

Every Youtube review has completely shit on this show. They need to give it a little time to develop FFS.
Exactly...5 more episodes. I'm sure there will be plenty of heman going forward.

People act like the season is already over.
[Reply]
Jamie 09:05 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I listened to this, the Fatman Beyond podcast is actually the only Kevin Smith-related thing I follow. He let quite a few spoilers slip for episodes 6-10, mainly trying to answer all the criticism of the first half of the show.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:32 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I listened to this, the Fatman Beyond podcast is actually the only Kevin Smith-related thing I follow. He let quite a few spoilers slip for episodes 6-10, mainly trying to answer all the criticism of the first half of the show.

Spoiler!
I caught some of it, and I seems like Netflix has caused a lot of this shit. Smith said that these episodes are all one large episode, and that he wasnt aware they all werent being released at once.

He said it made for a nice cliffhanger, whatever that means, but there would be a lot less pissed off people if they were all released at once and you could get the whole story instead of just a piece of it.

I still think its monumentally stupid to have your main draw for the show absent for at least half of your story you are telling, but if you stick the landing, ill give credit where its due.

Having your main draw absent for half of the story, and then Netflix making everyone wait to see the rest, that's absolutely crippling.

Like how many are just not gonna give a shit and not see the rest?
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:21 AM 07-27-2021

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:29 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Nope, not getting duped to propagate a disingenuous product

Teela and the Masters of the Universe
It is pretty damn good and you are doing yourself a disservice by not watching.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:10 AM 07-27-2021
I watched the first couple episodes and didn't love it, but He-Man was definitely a fair bit before my time. I watched some reruns on the 90s and that's about as far as I've gone with the show so most of these characters mean nothing to me.

I'll probably finish it because the episodes are short and it's easy to get through. It definitely hasn't piqued my interest just yet, though.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:53 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
It is pretty damn good and you are doing yourself a disservice by not watching.
Agreed. Netflix should've released all of the episodes at once though.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:44 PM 07-27-2021
Is there a release date for the remaining episodes?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:20 PM 07-27-2021
So ...they're saying it would be preferable to watch He-man sing hey-ya for 10 hours straight than watch this show?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:10 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Is there a release date for the remaining episodes?
Haven't heard anything...assume later this year.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:29 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
So ...they're saying it would be preferable to watch He-man sing hey-ya for 10 hours straight than watch this show?
If so, they are idiots.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:00 PM 07-28-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up