ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 129 of 252
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:14 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Have never played any Mass Effect games despite owning 1, 2 and Andromeda.

Not sure why I didn't buy 3.

Greatly looking forward to purchasing when the price drops. :-)
2 is really the crown jewel in my opinion. It's in my top 10 all-time games.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:36 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Have never played any Mass Effect games despite owning 1, 2 and Andromeda.

Not sure why I didn't buy 3.

Greatly looking forward to purchasing when the price drops. :-)
Amazing series if you've never played them, you are in for a treat.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:37 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
I loved all 3 but ya 2 had the best story imo, most think 1 did. I loved 3 as well, a great series they need to find a way to resurrect and steal some more money. LOL
[Reply]
Frazod 02:46 AM 05-15-2021
Agreed. It's probably in my top 5.

I must say I'm really enjoying playing through the first one, though. It's held up well considering how old it is. I really like most of the characters; almost feels like visiting old friends I haven't seen in a long time. Good gameplay, for the most part, although as I remember ME2 is much better. Driving the mako over mountainous terrain sucks as much as ever. Excellent voice acting, and while in games like this the main quest can be a bit of a boat anchor (I'm looking at YOU, Fallout 4) this one is quite good. Saving the galaxy is much more interesting than rescuing some goddamn brat who ends up being a super villain.

ME3 was a real letdown - the ending massively pissed me off. I understand they improved it due to the fairly universal negative reactions, but I'm not sure if I'll play it or not.

Andromeda was better than ME3, but not by much. It was a bit of a mess, the story wasn't as good, the baddies were just pale copies of the ones from the first three, and for whatever reason they changed the basic facial appearance of the characters, and they just looked.... off. I didn't mind it as much as some, but I have no desire to ever play it again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:57 AM 05-17-2021
Playing AC3 remastered right now. Forgot how much I love all things AC.
[Reply]
Pants 10:53 PM 05-17-2021
ME1 was PEAK BioWare to me.

The exposition and introduction to the universe, the story, the characters... it was all SO captivating? I don't even know what word to use.

Personally, I always felt it was a true masterpiece of its era.

ME2 had better mechanics, great quests, story arcs, and characters but it just didn't elicit the same FEELING in me.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:27 PM 05-20-2021

[Reply]
cookster50 07:40 PM 05-21-2021
Anyone play Greedfall? Finished that up today, not a bad ride, reminded me a lot of dragon age inquisition.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:47 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by cookster50:
Anyone play Greedfall? Finished that up today, not a bad ride, reminded me a lot of dragon age inquisition.
Nevermind was thinking of a different game lolz
[Reply]
Frazod 08:36 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by cookster50:
I enjoyed the hell out of it. Fun game.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:03 PM 05-21-2021
Still playing the shit out of Apex Legends (100% free to play with no pay to win) right now. Think I'm gonna give Titanfall 1/2 a shot next since it comes from the same family.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:53 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Still playing the shit out of Apex Legends (100% free to play with no pay to win) right now. Think I'm gonna give Titanfall 1/2 a shot next since it comes from the same family.
Titanfall is pretty good but like all EA games they get boring after a week or so.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:25 AM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Got Stranded Deep for free with PS Plus this month. Pretty damn addicting survival game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_iyrd8EsA

That looks pretty damn cool.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:27 AM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Titanfall is pretty good but like all EA games they get boring after a week or so.
Titanfall was made by Respawn in 2014. EA didn't buy Respawn until 2017.

Apex Legends, OTOH, was made after the buyout but it is a fantastic FPS / Battle Royale game.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:27 PM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Titanfall was made by Respawn in 2014. EA didn't buy Respawn until 2017.

Apex Legends, OTOH, was made after the buyout but it is a fantastic FPS / Battle Royale game.
By the time I picked up Titanfall 2 it was already owned by EA. I guess it just feels like they were always together. What did Respawn make before Titanfall? I'm not much on the pvp games as i've never been into them. That's pretty much for the younger crowd.
[Reply]
Page 129 of 252
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Up