ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1175 of 2690
« First < 17567510751125116511711172117311741175 117611771178117911851225127516752175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:40 AM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You have a big Spielberg boner, you're a Mahomes fan, and yet you deny me my obvious Indiana Mahomes vid.
Patience.

Good things come to those who wait.

The big guns are coming out BLAZING in due time. But it has to be for the right game. You don't want to waste a legendary character on some pissant game...you want to hit a home run.

You'll jizz your pants when I edit the Last Crusade trailer into a preview for 2019. :-)

"...the man with the hair is back..."
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:42 AM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Patience.

Good things come to those who wait.

The big guns are coming out BLAZING in due time. But it has to be for the right game. You don't want to waste a legendary character on some pissant game...you want to hit a home run.

You'll jizz your pants when I edit the Last Crusade trailer into a preview for 2019. :-)
That is a good idea. You should make a blazing saddles one as well.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:42 AM 10-12-2018
Don't listen to Colin Cowherd today.

I mean, epic idiocy, even for him. Monumentally unresearched, unsubstantiated drivel.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:46 AM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

It fits.

Ill throw the yogurt if we win this week...:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:51 AM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It fits.
Reid as Henry Sr. :-)
[Reply]
Jerm 10:55 AM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Don't listen to Colin Cowherd today.

I mean, epic idiocy, even for him. Monumentally unresearched, unsubstantiated drivel.
I can only imagine....cliff notes?
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:05 AM 10-12-2018
He opens talking about how the Giants are stupid for using nostalgia to keep Eli. He mentions KC not relying on nostalgia when picking Mahomes.

FIVE MINUTES LATER he talks about how New England hasn't won at home in the past and how Mahomes is "flawed" and how quarterbacks under 25 have never won there, ignoring who those quarterbacks are. He's LITERALLY using nostalgia to determine that KC won't win.

THEN he talks about how Alex Smith's record and numbers last year were equal or slightly better than Mahomes and how it's scheme-based him having success.

He then uses this information to determine that the Chiefs will lose at New England and COMPLETELY IGNORES THE FACT THAT ALEX DESTROYED THEM AT HOME LAST SEASON.

I love how Mahomes throws two picks in the rain vs the best defense in the league and now he's "flawed". Colin doesn't do research, he just has dumbass hot takes and then talks about how he "doesn't do twitter" because he doesn't "go for social media".

No, Colin, you don't do Twitter because you don't like being called out on your lazy bullshit hot takes that are easily refuted.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:07 AM 10-12-2018
He opens talking about how the Giants are stupid for using nostalgia to keep Eli. He mentions KC not relying on nostalgia when picking Mahomes.

FIVE MINUTES LATER he talks about how New England hasn't won at home in the past and how Mahomes is "flawed" and how quarterbacks under 25 have never won there, ignoring who those quarterbacks are. He's LITERALLY using nostalgia to determine that KC won't win.

THEN he talks about how Alex Smith's record and numbers last year were equal or slightly better than Mahomes and how it's scheme-based him having success.

He then uses this information to determine that the Chiefs will lose at New England and COMPLETELY IGNORES THE FACT THAT ALEX DESTROYED THEM AT HOME LAST SEASON.

I love how Mahomes throws two picks in the rain vs the best defense in the league and now he's "flawed". Colin doesn't do research, he just has dumbass hot takes and then talks about how he "doesn't do twitter" because he doesn't "go for social media".

No, Colin, you don't do Twitter because you don't like being called out on your lazy bullshit hot takes that are easily refuted.
I hope Colin Cowherd gets hit by a bus!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:08 AM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
That is a good idea. You should make a blazing saddles one as well.
Excuse me while I whip this out...

[Reply]
Kiimo 11:12 AM 10-12-2018
I said "how New England hasn't won at home" and I meant lost at home. Apologies, I was heated.

Colin Cowherd is on the same Fox lot as me right now. I'm gonna go hunt him down and knee him in the balls.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:15 AM 10-12-2018

What. A. Moron.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:15 AM 10-12-2018
I said "how New England hasn't won at home" and I meant lost at home. Apologies, I was heated.

Colin Cowherd is on the same Fox lot as me right now. I'm gonna go hunt him down and knee him in the balls.
{Begins eagerly refreshing Twitter for "Breaking News! FS1 Anchor Colin Cowherd kneed in the balls by enraged fan" }

Don't you let us down, Kiimosabi...
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:19 AM 10-12-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:22 AM 10-12-2018
Colin doesn't really believe that tripe. Someone just asked him to cool the homer Mahomes takes he coudn't stop spewing out during preseason so he could drive up ratings by being a contrarian.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:27 AM 10-12-2018
Probably.

But you know what would help him with ratings? Being a contrarian on New England beating teams based on past success. Maybe analyze their team defensive speed. Maybe analyze how Tom Brady can't throw it deep anymore. Maybe challenge the audience about how New England expects to keep up with this offense. Maybe discuss the Chiefs' winning record versus NE all time. Maybe talk about how Andy Reid is one of the few coaches who has Bellichick's number in head to head matchups. Maybe research how close these games have been even when KC loses.

Maybe talk about anything other than the same old New England doesn't lose!! BS which has literally no bearing on what may or may not transpire Sunday. Legends don't put points on the boards. History doesn't stop teams on third downs.
[Reply]
Page 1175 of 2690
« First < 17567510751125116511711172117311741175 117611771178117911851225127516752175 > Last »
Up