ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 36
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs potentially building new stadium in Kansas
Sassy Squatch 09:45 AM 03-29-2022

Chiefs prez Mark Donovan, when asked this AM about potential new stadium options, said the team has considered options in state of Kansas. They like Arrowhead and legacy of Lamar Hunt’s stadium, but have been pitched by Kansas developers on a bunch of options. Something to watch.

— Kevin Clark (@bykevinclark) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 11:10 PM 03-31-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Never going to happen. KC fans love Arrowhead. The players love Arrowhead. And the Hunt's love Arrowhead. As long as Arrowhead stays viable, the Chiefs will play there. It was a futuristic stadium when built, and the design is still one of the best in the league.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 11:16 PM 03-31-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
They bought them in the abandoned mall parking lots of Roland Park Mission Shawnee Mission and KCK. Velvet Elvis are everywhere there.

Whats your problem with Elvis anyway? Not commie enough for you?
Actually, it's Roeland Park, not Roland Park. (Grew up there) It was a great little town to grow up in, in the 60's. A swimming pool built outside quarry caves, a couple of 5&Dimes, a big forest on the west side, and good schools. Never had to lock doors growing up there. As kids we played all over the neighborhood because the houses had big yards with no fences. (We couldn't get away with crap because all the neighbors knew each other though).

I don't understand the velvet paintings either. My neighbor had a ton of velvet paintings, including Elvis. Looks funky under a black light.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:25 AM 04-01-2022
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Has Nascar done well anywhere in the last 10 years? It's watching the same movie over and over and over and over.

I must say they fill up the hotels near me during race week.
I dont know but the playoff race crowd was horrible
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:31 AM 04-01-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
The county already thinks Arrowhead is in KANSAS so your point is moot.

All America thinks Missouri is Red Neck Nation love them some NASCAR let's go to the Kansas Speedway. All America thinks Kansas is flat and Jayhawks Wichita and Dodge City Wyatt Earp & Wizard of Oz.

No matter how you spin it as long as it's "Kansas" City Chiefs it's not Missouri City Chiefs. Kansas is in the title of the name of the team called The Kansas City Chiefs.

Nothing changes with the name and Kansans support Chiefs or Missouri wouldn't be selling out Arrowhead and making it the loudest stadium.

A fucking river runs through the fucking God Damn fucking City that is the difference between Kansas City Mo and Kansas City Ks. Maybe Johnson county paying tax on it may have beef but I'm pretty sure Olathe and Overland park put a lot of money into it and players live on both sides of the border and the real kicker is the owner chairman of the board Mr. Clark Hunt lives in Texas.

SO WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT BORDER IT'S ON it's still going by the Kansas City Chiefs you can root for them or not your choice to be a fan. I've been a lifelong Kansan and got a :-) on my arm so living in Missouri doesn't make you any better or more of a fucking fan than me. Nor does my tattoo make me more of a fan but I like to show it off in front of the Broncos to piss them off.

Seriously the rest of the Nation gives no fucks if Arrowhead is on Missouri or Kansas they already think it's on the Kansas side.

I'm going to be sad if it gets moved even to Kansas I want Arrowhead to be here forever its' an iconic stadium. I hope they make it like Arrowhead as much as possible but possibly with a rolling roof that's what they want to bring in more events to make money on.

What's there to respect in Missouri? Couldn't keep the Rams now going to lose the Chiefs only thing is it's still going to be called Kansas City Chiefs.

Yeah I'm kinda taken offense to your comment

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:41 AM 04-01-2022
Sorry, I think there's a pretty good chance they'd move it to the Kansas side. We've seen far too many cases where Kansas (the state) will do almost anything to get businesses moved to Kansas while Missouri seems to only wheel and deal when a St. Louis business is in play. I know the Rams left, but we've seen too many cases where KC wasn't taken care of in Jeff City when it came to out-bidding Kansas. It's just reality.

Oh, I'm 100% down with moving the Royals to downtown, and I'm ready for a roof. I'm over the weather. I've love a nice cool experience in the early games, and also being able to where a short sleeve shirt during December/January games.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:55 AM 04-01-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
The county already thinks Arrowhead is in KANSAS so your point is moot.

All America thinks Missouri is Red Neck Nation love them some NASCAR lets go to the Kansas Speedway. All America thinks Kansas is flat and Jayhawks Wichita and Dodge City Wyatt Earp & Wizard of Oz.

No matter how you spin it as long as it's "Kansas" City Chiefs it's not Missouri City Chiefs. Kansas is in the title of the name of the team called The Kansas City Chiefs.

Nothing changes with the name and Kansans support Chiefs or Missouri wouldn't be selling out Arrowhead and making it the loudest stadium.

A fucking river runs through the fucking God Damn fucking City that is the difference between Kansas City Mo and Kansas City Ks. Maybe Johnson county paying tax on it may have a beef but I'm pretty sure Olathe and Overland park put a lot of money into it and players live on both sides of the border and the real kicker is the owner chairman of the board Mr. Clark Hunt lives in Texas.

SO WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT BORDER IT'S ON it's still going be the Kansas City Chiefs you can root for them or not your choice to be a fan. I've been a life long Kansan and got a :-) on my arm so living in Missou doesn't make you any better or more of a fucking fan than me. Nor does my tattoo make me more of a fan but I like to show it off in front to Broncos to piss them off.

Seriously the rest of the Nation gives no fucks if Arrowhead is on Missou or Kansas they already think it's on Kansas side.

I'm going be sad if it gets moved even to Kansas I want Arrowhead to be here for ever its' an iconic stadium. I hope they make it like Arrowhead as much as possible but possibly with rolling roof that's what they want to bring in more events to make money on.

What's there to respect in Missouri? Couldn't keep the Rams now going to lose the Chiefs only thing it's still going be called Kansas City Chiefs.

Yeah I'm kinda taken offense to your comment
I definitely see I hit a nerve. I was not trying to be completely serious about this stuff. But if your grammar is any indication of Kansas it might be worse than I or most even think possible.
Oh and thanks for making my point even more. The bad part is that the things you think are positives for Kansas are worse than the negatives about Missouri.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:40 AM 04-01-2022
Looks like legalized sports gambling in Kansas might help lure the Chiefs…

A very interesting Amendment was just offered to this KS Sports Wagering bill. “ Would create a fund to recruit professional sports teams to kansas.” Some of the sports wagering betting revenue would go to this fund. #Chiefskingdom

— Alex Gold (@AlexGold) April 1, 2022

[Reply]
Lzen 01:53 PM 04-01-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
I remember in the 1970s and 80s for some reason homes on the MO side all seemed to have the Velvet Elvis Paintings in the living room. But not so much in Kansas. I never understood why Elvis was so much more popular in MO.
Well, I don't know about KC but I grew up in KS and my mom had that Elvis velvet picture on the wall. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 02:18 PM 04-01-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
How dumb. :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:40 PM 04-01-2022
It's very hard for me to imagine anyone dumping their loyalty because you move a couple miles to the west has anything to do with anything other than your college basketball team getting beaten a lot.

pathetic
[Reply]
kgrund 02:50 PM 04-01-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It's very hard for me to imagine anyone dumping their loyalty because you move a couple miles to the west has anything to do with anything other than your college basketball team getting beaten a lot.

pathetic
That is the funny part about it. Other than the attachment we have for Arrowhead, that is all it would be (moving a couple miles to the west). If the metro was completely in one State it would be a complete nothing burger. With the metro being in two States, it SHOULD be a nothing burger, but it some it is.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:12 PM 04-01-2022

pathetic
Agreed, especially since the "Kansas City Metropolitan Area" actually includes 14 counties... 5 of which are on the Kansas side of the state-line.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:41 PM 04-01-2022

pathetic
If they sign that POS player I'm never watching another game...

If they don't resign my favorite player I'm never watching another game...

If they change the team name I'm never watching another game...

If they move the stadium I'm never watching another game...

Ur...,

Nevermind what I said. I love my team!
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:50 PM 04-01-2022
I definitely see I hit a nerve. I was not trying to be completely serious about this stuff. But if your grammar is any indication of Kansas it might be worse than I or most even think possible.
Oh and thanks for making my point even more. The bad part is that the things you think are positives for Kansas are worse than the negatives about Missouri.
Clark Hunt lives in Texas.

I ran into hillbilly inbreeds at K Mart in Kansas City MO, I wonder if they are of kin to you?
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:46 PM 04-01-2022

So Kansans should just stop going to Arrowhead and being fans of the Kansas City Chiefs? Good luck selling out Arrowhead.

It's pretty cool driving I70 early Sunday and all you see is a line of cars and trucks with :-) flags and decals plastered on vehicles. You see Chiefs bus and trucks with grills.

FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT WE ARE FUCKING DIE FUCKING HARD CHIEFS FANS I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU LIVE IN MISSOURI OR NOT. YOU CAN BE A GRAMMAR PIECE OF SHIT NAZI IF YOU WANT TOO. SHOWS YOUR ARROGANCE THAT YOUR BETTER THAN ME OR KANSANS. KISS MY FUCKING ASS SUCK MY FUCKING DICK. IF YOU ARE A CHIEFS FAN YOU ARE A CHIEFS FAN NO MATTER WHAT PART OF THE WORLD YOU FUCKING LIVE IN

There are Chiefs fans all over the GOD DAMN FUCKING WORLD Who gives a fuck if it's 15 miles from crossing the river. It's still Kansas City Chiefs.

I'll meet you down by the George Brett statue if you want to talk to me in face about about being a fan it isn't a Missouri or Kansas thing it's a if your a God Damn fan of the Kansas City Chiefs then you are a God damn fan of the Kansas City Chiefs and if they switch borders then it's still going be Kansas City Chiefs. Unless the woke crowed makes big issue or Clark sells out the name. I'm a die hard Kansas City Chiefs fan that lives in Kansas You are a die hard Kansas City Chiefs fan that lives in Missouri. Both sides have good and bad. Missouri couldn't even keep the Rams now they can't even keep the Chiefs so what's that say about Missouri?
[Reply]
Page 19 of 36
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up