ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 46
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 02:50 PM 07-19-2019
Once the FBI files charges against The Espinal Gang, we may not be perceived as villains any longer ... or at least, not purely evil type villains.

Much depends upon the FBI at this point. I'm looking forward to the perp walk with the entire Espinal Gang cankle chained to one another and batch-loaded into an unmarked, grey van.

FAX
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:07 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Ergo, the actual story here, Mr. EyePod ...

There never was any "breaking news". Stories, yes ... but no "news". No facts. No credible, cited sources. No verification. No substance. Just Virtue Pimps selling you and me a load of hateful crap.

That's the story. It's a tale about how a few individuals with access to a press pass or a microphone can manufacture a "story" and call it "news".

And the saddest aspect of all is the reality that they did it (and continue to do it) for the express purpose of personal career advancement. A man's life and career were at stake and they were willing to destroy him in exchange for clicks and views.

That, my friend, is how far we've fallen. I pray this is the bottom.

FAX
Rep.
[Reply]
philfree 03:09 PM 07-19-2019
This news goes great with watching the Chiefs on the NFLN all afternoon.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:12 PM 07-19-2019
Adam Teicher in interview on Will Cain Show did not go in any detail on about anything.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:25 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Time to ride the US AGAINST THE WORLD mantra all the way to the Super Bowl!

Definitely!
[Reply]
neech 03:27 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They dont have the evidence as of yet to issue discipline. He is undergoing some kind of counseling? He doesn't cooperate, he's hosed. He slips up in any way, even if its not related to these events, they will throw the book at him.

This is a day to celebrate BRC, quit being a party pooper.
[Reply]
Bump 03:28 PM 07-19-2019
I'm glad they didn't do what we all thought they'd do and just say "well people were upset when they thought he was guilty so we better suspend him anyways"

Our offense is going to be incredible! especially if this 2nd round pick turns out to be good.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:39 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Also, I expect Florio to stop covering football just as he promised.
Would love to see it, but I wouldn't bet it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:44 PM 07-19-2019
we wrote a tyreek fanfic in the romper room
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:45 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Adam Teicher in interview on Will Cain Show did not go in any detail on about anything.
Adam Teicher has never gone into detail about anything in his entire time writing about the Chiefs...
[Reply]
notorious 03:58 PM 07-19-2019
It was the right thing to do. I’m shocked the NFL did it.
[Reply]
jason54858 04:07 PM 07-19-2019
No mad at the ruling. It appears the league is going in the right direction in these types of situations, saying that Ezekiel Elliot and his people has to be fuming right now.
[Reply]
FAX 04:11 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
It was the right thing to do. I’m shocked the NFL did it.
Based on what we think we know, the only possible justification they had for a suspension was the "protect the shield" idea ... assuming Tyreek's innocence, of course.

However, I think the real issue here was the Ugly-Ass Can Of Worms they open if Tyreek really was (in some form or fashion) extorted by Baby Mama.

Can you imagine the number of players who would go nuts realizing they were now at risk of being surreptitiously recorded and baited into saying something they might later regret? It wouldn't just create a problem for the NFL, it would establish a precedent that puts every professional athlete at risk.

That, I think, was the concern in this case.

FAX
[Reply]
notorious 04:19 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Based on what we think we know, the only possible justification they had for a suspension was the "protect the shield" idea ... assuming Tyreek's innocence, of course.

However, I think the real issue here was the Ugly-Ass Can Of Worms they open if Tyreek really was (in some form or fashion) extorted by Baby Mama.

Can you imagine the number of players who would go nuts realizing they were now at risk of being surreptitiously recorded and baited into saying something they might later regret? It wouldn't just create a problem for the NFL, it would establish a precedent that puts every professional athlete at risk.

That, I think, was the concern in this case.

FAX
Very perceptive. It would have opened a can of worms.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:19 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm fine being the villain of the NFL.

I do feel like some Chiefs fans will struggle with this though, nice guy complex.
Been a Lakers fan my whole life, being the villian is something i been used of! lol Its actually more fun being the villian, that means you are the team to beat!
[Reply]
Page 26 of 46
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up