ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Frosty 02:20 PM 09-01-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
This in a nutshell has been my frustration with both TWD and FTWD. All hell is breaking loose or the world has ended, by all means keep things quite and don't tell your loved ones what you have seen or had to do.

I will credit where it's due though. In the scene where Mom (I forget her name) has to kill walker principal it took a few hits to the head. My guess is that he's a "new" walker and his skull is not rotted away. Nice little detail, at least I'd like to think that was what they were going for.
Yeah, it got me wondering at what point do their skulls turned into Papier-mâché?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:31 PM 09-01-2015
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Yeah, it got me wondering at what point do their skulls turned into Papier-mâché?
I recall that the show creators talked about how the walkers in FTWD would not be as "broken down" as the walkers are in TWD. Since this is the outbreak of the walkers they are are "stronger" then the walkers in the later seasons of TWD.
[Reply]
aturnis 04:08 PM 09-01-2015
Originally Posted by Frosty:
After a long absence of milk in their diet. Duh.
[Reply]
notorious 12:32 PM 09-01-2015
The hot daughter is hot.

She is also extremely stupid for a smart girl.
[Reply]
aturnis 09:47 PM 09-01-2015
What exactly is supposed to endear you to a female character so quickly over two episodes where she's on screen for probably 10-20 minutes combined?
[Reply]
jimidollar 06:07 AM 09-02-2015
It has been two episodes. I believe the second episode picked up right after the first left off. How much are characters going to grow in a single day?
[Reply]
frankotank 12:41 PM 09-02-2015
worthless info - but my wife pointed out that the druggy kid looks like a young johnny depp. I was like...hmm....I'll be danged
[Reply]
Huffmeister 03:10 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
worthless info - but my wife pointed out that the druggy kid looks like a young johnny depp. I was like...hmm....I'll be danged
Yeah, I thought that, too. He's like a cross between Johnny Depp and James Franco.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:26 AM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by Huffmeister:
Yeah, I thought that, too. He's like a cross between Johnny Depp and James Franco.
He's the kid that played Tom Riddle (Young Voldmort) in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:27 AM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
He's the kid that played Tom Riddle (Young Voldmort) in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
I think I saw the sister in Horny Potter and the Sorcerers Bone
[Reply]
kepp 07:59 AM 09-03-2015
He looks like River Phoenix to me...which is even more trippy.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:18 PM 09-02-2015
I thought he was a goner when he got jumped. that woulda been very uncool. as someone said....he is probably the most interesting character to this point.

anybody notice that after all that shit went down.....he almost died....saved by hotty teacher....and then leaves without the food. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Frosty 01:23 PM 09-02-2015
I thought he was a goner when he got jumped. that woulda been very uncool. as someone said....he is probably the most interesting character to this point.

anybody notice that after all that shit went down.....he almost died....saved by hotty teacher....and then leaves without the food. :-) :-)
He also needs a bigger knife.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:23 PM 09-02-2015

I noticed that too. I was hoping he would go with teacher-Joanie and keep her shit straight.
[Reply]
eDave 11:58 AM 09-03-2015

I had to make my own narrative there. Like they felt like they needed to get the heck out of there.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up