ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The New Night Crew Thread CPxFB
Simply Red 11:45 PM 08-20-2022
Do you guys think this was a fun idea or no?

We need to bond more and be sweeties

Feel free to post whatever you'd like...

Sorry to type like blueballs but I'm trying to make this look like there is some content in here, ... here in the OP.

I'll start - I've lost my mind investing in collectibles and have become a true nerd. I'm not sure how or why but it is what it is.

I wish I could say I was getting loaded, still not drinking at all so there's not much else to do BUT collectibles or that interests me I should say. Except for my favorite all time team the KC Chiefs!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <- 69 Commas Hell yip!!

Seriously just type - i want to know how you're doing facebook style - type anything

Thanks you guys

If this thread reaches 42069 replies (lol) Brhett Veep will seduce a mystery Running Back Back into signing with us!!!

Okay go on about your day
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:24 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Blake Bell- is that you?
I wish I was a pro football player.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:50 PM 08-27-2022
Wish the board would wake the fuck up, Hate the top threads in the lounge besides the sticky. Do we have enough on the DL to get after it? Is our first round pick a brokedick and we have two new receivers which may be.brokedicks.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:44 AM 08-28-2022
HEY YOU LITTLE DOLLS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho!
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:48 AM 08-28-2022
this is a banger AF - I could listen to it forever, until the end of time.

[Reply]
Simply Red 01:10 AM 08-28-2022
KC United - I'm plowing some sour patch watermelon!
[Reply]
Simply Red 08-28-2022, 01:16 AM
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
KurtCobain 02:24 AM 08-28-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
this is a banger AF - I could listen to it forever, until the end of time.

It is a pretty good song.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:04 AM 08-28-2022
KC United - I'm plowing some sour patch watermelon!
<3
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:46 AM 08-28-2022
All Chiefs players play for the KC Chiefs
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:16 AM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
All Chiefs players play for the KC Chiefs
It's Red Monday BISHES!!!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:23 AM 08-29-2022
I am not ashamed to say that I am horny for KC CHIEFS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS! My favorite team (the Kansas City Chiefs) will prevail 69-0 and Patrick will toss for 420 yards. I'm confident that in 2 weeks from yesterday (which is when we play week 1) - we are all going to celebrate our with our victory 'rep semen' in my bff's (Carcosa) victory rep thread! Then we'll get ready to do it again, next week!

I really do like Kansas City and Berit Virsch and the Kansas City Chiefs!
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:44 AM 08-29-2022
I am not ashamed to say that I am horny for KC CHIEFS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS! My favorite team (the Kansas City Chiefs) will prevail 69-0 and Patrick will toss for 420 yards. I'm confident that in 2 weeks from yesterday (which is when we play week 1) - we are all going to celebrate our with our victory 'rep semen' in my bff's (Carcosa) victory rep thread! Then we'll get ready to do it again, next week!

I FREAKING KNEW IT!!!
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:46 AM 08-29-2022

I FREAKING KNEW IT!!!
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:50 AM 08-29-2022

I FREAKING KNEW IT!!!,,
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:50 AM 08-29-2022
I have a funny feeling Patrick will have 6 touchdowns and use 9 different receivers lol
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:56 AM 08-29-2022
I love that my thread has Aids it's really helped its reply count!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up