ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Media Center>Bad Boys: Ride or Die (2024)
Tribal Warfare 05:10 PM 03-26-2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:02 PM 03-26-2024
This franchise has fallen far.

The first is awesome and the second was enjoyable as a bigger, better sort of deal. I don’t remember a single thing about the third except that the bad guy ended up being Will Smith’s kid.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:06 AM 03-27-2024
Agree with you. The series basically followed the same line as what Die Hard did.

That said I'll probably be going to the theater to watch it.
[Reply]
DanBecky 08:14 AM 03-27-2024
This is like watching Pierce and KG on the Brooklyn Nets.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:30 AM 03-27-2024
Big face plant incoming.

The third film was an abomination. You killed off Joe Pantoliano's Captain character for no other reason than shock value and turned his murderer into Mike Lowry's son.

All while incorporating jokes about how these guys were too old and had no business doing this anymore at this point.

It'll be a shittier Lethal Weapon 4 at best at this point.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:18 PM 03-27-2024
Went downhill after the first one with hottie Tea Leoni..

[Reply]
UteChief 06:44 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Big face plant incoming.

The third film was an abomination. You killed off Joe Pantoliano's Captain character for no other reason than shock value and turned his murderer into Mike Lowry's son.

All while incorporating jokes about how these guys were too old and had no business doing this anymore at this point.

It'll be a shittier Lethal Weapon 4 at best at this point.
Damn I don’t remember the third at all.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:21 AM 03-28-2024
Wait there was a third one?
[Reply]
Rausch 05:04 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Went downhill after the first one with hottie Tea Leoni..
Would.

Would cut off my arm for chance level of "would..."
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:31 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by UteChief:
It's better this way.

Jokes about Marcus not being able to kill the bad guys because he doesn't have his glasses peppered throughout what is supposed to be the films best action set pieces was so ****ing annoying.

It's probably the same dumbass that thought fans of Lethal Weapon would want to see an old stove up Martin Riggs not being able to keep up with the guy he's chasing, and getting his ass beat by scrubs he would've absolutely annihilated in previous films.

It was just crammed down our throats in Bad Boys For Life that Mike and Marcus were too old. After Mike is shot and lying comatose in a hospital, Marcus is seen dying the gray put of Mike's beard so he can keep up his facade of not getting old.

It's clear that the filmmakers know they ****ed up by killing off Joe Pantoliano's captain character the way that they did, because they've now had to shoehorn him back into this fourth film through video messages he left them before he died?

Come on.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:01 AM 04-05-2024
This is Will Smith jumping back into a franchise with some built up equity in the hopes he can rehab his image.

Dude can't get an original movie made at the moment. So this is what he's going to have to do until he can get clear of the Oscars slap.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:27 AM 04-05-2024
Probably be a much easier route to throw Jada to the curb.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:42 AM 04-05-2024
Will Smith has entered the Tom Cruise area of my brain.

Won't watch him. If we never hear from him or his annoying ass family ever again I would be thrilled.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:01 AM 04-05-2024
You’re missing out. Tom Cruise is fucking awesome.

Will Smith’s well past his prime but he’s got potential if he can find his stride like Cruise has.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:10 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by UteChief:
Bad Boys for Life - IT SUCKED!

This new one needs to be awesome as redemption for that last piece of shit!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up