ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Former Packers OC Nathanial Hackett to be Donks HC
cmh6476 09:08 AM 01-27-2022
hmmmm

The #Broncos will make Nathaniel Hackett their new head coach, according to a report from NFL Network. https://t.co/TDnuxelif9

— Broncos Wire (@TheBroncosWire) January 27, 2022

[Reply]
notorious 06:22 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
I think Rodgers would be an idiot to come to the AFC and try to compete with all the young QB talent.

If he were smart, he'd go to the Niners and have a pretty easy path to the Super Bowl for the next 2-3 years.

Good chance he goes to the Donks and never gets out of the divisional round.

It's kind of par for the course for him now. :-)
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:23 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
Rogers will be a bronco, deal with it. He will get even more input than he had in gb.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. He doesn’t need to ‘follow’ anyone to another team especially an OC. He’s going to call the ball no matter where (if) he goes. Additionally, that’s a rebuild situation (despite what’s on the roster) with a rookie HC. I don’t believe he’d be interested in something like that.

In my opinion, he wants to go to a competitive team with an established staff and front office. Denver is a ball of Fahk.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:29 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan123456:
Come on really? Flores missed the playoffs for 3 straight years, Flores is a trash head coach
His front office was playing against him the whole time

Of all the BB tree coaches, I'd take him over anyone else 8 days a week
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:42 PM 01-27-2022
So the Donks are going to sell the farm for a QB that has been knocked out twice by Garoppolo...and blown HFA two years in a row? He even had snow this year against a west coast team...and managed one TD when it mattered most.

He hasnt been to a SB in a decade...the NFL doesn't like him. Doinks wont be getting the Manning treatment again...too many young , talented QBs to promote.

This move will screw that franchise up for a long time...there will be no contract situation like Mahomes...where it can be massaged. It'll be like 2 years, $75 million...upfront.

He'll retire soon...and the picks/players (Surtain) given up will still be playing on cheap contracts.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan123456 06:49 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
His front office was playing against him the whole time

Of all the BB tree coaches, I'd take him over anyone else 8 days a week
I am glad you are not the general manager of this team
[Reply]
Bump 06:50 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Heh. Paul Hackett's kid.
good old boy league
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:56 PM 01-27-2022
Come on really? Flores missed the playoffs for 3 straight years, Flores is a trash head coach
They just had the same record as the Chargers and the Colts. Hell, they were a half game behind the Steelers, who made the playoffs.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:05 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Nathaniel “Can’t” Hackett
I see what you did there! :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:25 PM 01-27-2022
Rodgers won't want to come here where he will lose to Mahomes twice a year.

He can't even advance in the playoffs now.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:25 PM 01-27-2022
While Flores definitely had some issues in Miami, I would t call him trash. He wasn’t given a great shot honestly. They could have drafted Sherbert, but took Tua. Now I’m not calling Tua a bust just yet , cuz he hasn’t been given a great shot yet. But with a middling team, and roster Flores is the only coach to beat BB 3 straight times. Of course it’s the post Brady era, but it’s still BB vs the Phins.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:27 PM 01-27-2022
If I was Rodgers, and I wanted to win a ring or 2. I’d go to the USFL. It’s the only place he may actually string together a few playoff wins.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:38 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
It is hard to imagine Rodgers coming to this division but by all accounts it wouldn't bother him.

The real worry isn't beating Rodgers, it's Burrow and Allen sitting over there in their weaker divisions getting homefield advantage every year while the Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos beat the crap out of each other.

Coward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:40 PM 01-27-2022
I hope he comes to the AFC West. So much more fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:53 PM 01-27-2022
Where is all of this supposed “loaded talent” that Denver has?

Zero Pro Bowl players and only one player on the NFL All Pro Team (Justin Simmons on the All Pro Second Team).
[Reply]
Bump 11:28 PM 01-27-2022
I hope Rodgers goes to the Vikings like Favre did
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up