ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 107
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 07:01 AM 06-25-2019
An example of what KK does that drives me nuts....

We have reports Tyreek may have been involved with his son's broken arm. If so, bad things.
If Tyreek was involved in this with his past he could be done in the NFL and the chiefs.
Tyreek might have broken his son's arm while whipping him with a belt.
Tyreek broke is son's arm.
Tyreek is done in the NFL, chiefs need to cut him right now.
THIS MAN IS TERRIBLE, SHAME ON THE CHIEFS!
They said TRUST US!!!!
Oh....might not be true.
Facts still coming out, but they still need to cut him.
Ok, he didn't do it, here is the story I am hearing now.

And then when people call him out for things he said, he says I WAS THE ONE THAT SAID HE DIDN'T DO it!!! It wasn't MY source that said he did, when he was the one that escalated it so fast to how terrible of a person this convicted (no mention of being expunged) felon. He talks out of both sides of his mouth all the time, and then when people call him out for he is quotes what he said that is opposite that and ignores what he said that they are referring to.

He need to just retire with Jack and go play golf to annoy the gophers out there.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:06 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I can't listen to podcasts in my car during my hour each way commute. or, if I can, I'm not sure how lol. I have an 10 year old car.
my comments about 810 are mostly based on experience years ago when i used to listen to them. I listen to 610 now, news radio or FM.
You have a phone? Earbuds? A wireless earbud good enough for listening to podcasts is $8-$10. All podcasts are free.
[Reply]
007 07:12 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You have a phone? Earbuds? A wireless earbud good enough for listening to podcasts is $8-$10. All podcasts are free.
What podcasts out there are pretty informative with real sources and don't try to have some "entertainment" schtick? I've yet to find one. All I ever come across is over the top "superfans"
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:13 AM 06-25-2019
This type of thing is NOT new for KK. He loves to smear people and rile the masses. This time, he's simply underestimated the proliferation of the reaction. He'll do the same thing he's always done, whitewashing his words and play a victim.

People will still hate him. His ratings will rise. He'll get new advert deals. Behind closed doors he'll be praised for making the station more money. Rinse\Repeat.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:17 AM 06-25-2019
KK is a nappy headed hoe.
[Reply]
Grim 07:25 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
What podcasts out there are pretty informative with real sources and don't try to have some "entertainment" schtick? I've yet to find one. All I ever come across is over the top "superfans"
There are none. It's all just a bunch of goobers spouting off their opinions.
It's like sports talk radio without an occasional nugget of information.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:26 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You mad brah? And supporting KK is being on the wrong side of history...
let me know when your Radio Justice Warrior flashmob is heading out. I'll make sure to wear RealTree
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:26 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
An example of what KK does that drives me nuts....

We have reports Tyreek may have been involved with his son's broken arm. If so, bad things.
If Tyreek was involved in this with his past he could be done in the NFL and the chiefs.
Tyreek might have broken his son's arm while whipping him with a belt.
Tyreek broke is son's arm.
Tyreek is done in the NFL, chiefs need to cut him right now.
THIS MAN IS TERRIBLE, SHAME ON THE CHIEFS!
They said TRUST US!!!!
Oh....might not be true.
Facts still coming out, but they still need to cut him.
Ok, he didn't do it, here is the story I am hearing now.

And then when people call him out for things he said, he says I WAS THE ONE THAT SAID HE DIDN'T DO it!!! It wasn't MY source that said he did, when he was the one that escalated it so fast to how terrible of a person this convicted (no mention of being expunged) felon. He talks out of both sides of his mouth all the time, and then when people call him out for he is quotes what he said that is opposite that and ignores what he said that they are referring to.

He need to just retire with Jack and go play golf to annoy the gophers out there.
His revisionist history of how he handled Mahomes replacing Smith at QB is gross. He was the biggest crybaby in town abiut it, and now he acts like it was a no brainer he saw it coming kind of thing.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:28 AM 06-25-2019
Mitch Holthus does a weekly segment will be interesting to see if he still comes on. Mahomes also did one during the season.
[Reply]
007 07:29 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
His revisionist history of how he handled Mahomes replacing Smith at QB is gross. He was the biggest crybaby in town abiut it, and now he acts like it was a no brainer he saw it coming kind of thing.
We need recordings of all his dumbest on air statements. Call in like you have a question and as soon as you are on, just play the recordings until they hang up.

I mean call after call after call.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 07:31 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
If he owns the station, was he really hired?
Doh!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:42 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
When did you become an SJW?
No shit. A lot of hypocrites in this thread.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:42 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Farzin's the Chiefs zone. He's the best I've ever heard. Good insightful takes without the schtick.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:44 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Mitch Holthus does a weekly segment will be interesting to see if he still comes on. Mahomes also did one during the season.
KK sits about 10 ft from Andy during press conferences. I wonder if they will ban KK from camp this year to send a message?
[Reply]
bdj23 07:47 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
No shit. A lot of hypocrites in this thread.
We're all hypocrites. Welcome to America.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 107
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up