ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 54
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:10 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Luck's numbers on the road in outdoor stadiums:

16 tds 9 ints 88 rating

3-4 record.

Shitty. Fuck him and his pack of phillys!
[Reply]
EyePod 01:16 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Colts won because the Texans suck. They were paper tigers and so are the colts they were less paper tiger than the Texans. If Watson didn’t suck he would have hit wide open guys and scored more than 7 points. If Indy was better they would have scored more points than 21 and not basically got shut out in the second half.

Chiefs execute and no stupid ****ing fumble to yourself or passes to yourself stupid ass ****ing fluke plays and we win by two touchdowns.
LOL I know. The fucking AFC south with their BS TD's. Mariota AND Luck!

But to your first point - Watson's mobility really reminded me of Mahomes. He avoided pressure really well. But he threw for shit. One-hopped nearly everything.
[Reply]
deadman 01:16 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Luck's numbers on the road in outdoor stadiums:

16 tds 9 ints 88 rating

3-4 record.
Pat Mahomes is 2-4 in prime time games this season.
[Reply]
EyePod 01:17 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
We have more talent on defense than they do. Pretty handily actually.
Our D-Line is stacked but our LBs, Safeties, and CBs have been a step down from previous years.

Still crazy that we get most of our pressure with our front 4.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:18 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:
Did this game get moved to prime time?
[Reply]
EyePod 01:18 PM 01-08-2019
It's not necessarily a stat with much meaning.
It's like pointing out your wins against teams after your 1-5 start. The only above-average QB was Watson. The rest were literally people that I had no idea were still in the league. Derek fucking Anderson?!?!?!
[Reply]
deadman 01:23 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
It's like pointing out your wins against teams after your 1-5 start. The only above-average QB was Watson. The rest were literally people that I had no idea were still in the league. Derek fucking Anderson?!?!?!
I agree that they didn't play Offensive monsters. They did, however, shut out the Cowboys with Prescot who is at least above average. The Colts D did not allow a 100-yard rusher all year.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:23 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
It's like pointing out your wins against teams after your 1-5 start. The only above-average QB was Watson. The rest were literally people that I had no idea were still in the league. Derek ****ing Anderson?!?!?!

:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:29 PM 01-08-2019
I agree that they didn't play Offensive monsters. They did, however, shut out the Cowboys with Prescot who is at least above average. The Colts D did not allow a 100-yard rusher all year.
If you believe QBR, Prescott was 17th. Seems quite average.
[Reply]
EyePod 01:32 PM 01-08-2019
You're not wrong.

Let's run through them.

I'd also note that the Chiefs lowest scoring games all season were 27 (twice), and they did it against the #2 and #4 defenses (Baltimore and Denver, respectively). Colts had a fucking double bagel at Jacksonville!
[Reply]
Aspengc8 01:34 PM 01-08-2019
It's not going to be a cake walk. The Colts scheme very well and time their zone blitzes almost perfectly. If the oline can't pick up the pressure, its going to be a long day.
[Reply]
EyePod 01:36 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If you believe QBR, Prescott was 17th. Seems quite average.
I don't. DVOA shows him to be 26th, 25th for DYAR. https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

To quote Football Outsiders: "The simple version: DYAR means a quarterback with more total value. DVOA means a quarterback with more value per play."

Dak had a terrible year (I'm not saying he wasn't good other years).

They made the right decisions to give Elliott the ball.

And side note - Mahomes is # 1 in both DYAR and DVOA. And no, I haven't just become a fan of FO. I've followed them through all the Alex years too. Hell, they have a stat called the ALEX (how short of the sticks a QB throws it on 3rd down) - Mahomes is the highest in the league and Alex was ALWAYS the lowest.
[Reply]
EyePod 01:38 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
It's not going to be a cake walk. The Colts scheme very well and time their zone blitzes almost perfectly. If the oline can't pick up the pressure, its going to be a long day.
Oh Oh, I have stats for that too (liberally stealing from Pro Football Focus):

[Reply]
Mecca 01:39 PM 01-08-2019
Don't ever go to a Colts forum...jesus christ.

They think they're going to win because Mahomes will have jitters.
[Reply]
EyePod 01:39 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
:-)
If there's any argument for Kaepernick to be in the league, it's Derek fucking Anderson. I'm not that big of a Kaep believer, but CMON!
[Reply]
Page 45 of 54
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Up