ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Calipari to Arkansas?!?
Rams Fan 10:24 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I am almost 40. Kansas has never been bad in my entire life. Never, ever, ever. Maybe in 1989 when they were on probation but I was too young to remember it. No team has a run of greatness like that where they've never been bad. Not Duke. Not UNC. Not UK and definitely not UConn.
In your lifetime, sure.

My Dad was at Kansas in the early 70s. They had 2 seasons at or below .500.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:33 AM 04-08-2024
This is a wild world we live in.

My guess is he was "encouraged to seek a new opportunity" or some shit.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:21 AM 04-08-2024
^^^

Always got KU on his mind

:-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:26 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
^^^

Always got KU on his mind

:-)
Lol his inferiority complex definitely shines through when it comes to KU. Literally every team and school was doing something for recruits and players.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:45 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Lol his inferiority complex definitely shines through when it comes to KU. Literally every team and school was doing something for recruits and players.
I'd say it's like a Broncos fan thinking they can hurt Chiefs fans feelings, but the Broncos won a division game last year, so... :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:35 AM 04-08-2024
Nothing I posted is untrue :-) Bawled your eyes out for years about Cal "buying players"...until "shoe gate" happened
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:01 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Nothing I posted is untrue :-) Bawled your eyes out for years about Cal "buying players"...until "shoe gate" happened
You realize we got in trouble for giving De Sousa money for an online class so he could become eligible. It wasn't the Adidas thing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:13 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
You realize we got in trouble for giving De Sousa money for an online class so he could become eligible. It wasn't the Adidas thing.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:19 AM 04-08-2024
and you're a simpleton if you think only a handful of schools did it/do it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:20 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
and you're a simpleton if you think only a handful of schools did it/do it.
Never said that but there were posters here that thought Cal did things that Burrito did not until he was caught grabbing Xtra queso
[Reply]
bdj23 11:27 AM 04-08-2024
Never said that but there were posters here that thought Cal did things that Burrito did not until he was caught grabbing Xtra queso
Maybe you guys should have tried cheating?
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:29 AM 04-08-2024
We're all super jealous of Calipari's one NC to KU's two during his time at UK. :-)
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:31 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We're all super jealous of Calipari's one NC to KU's two during his time at UK. :-)
Didn’t realize they gave out a banner for 2020.

Only collectible wine bottles.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:45 AM 04-08-2024
If we're being technical, Adidas was caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Sworn testimony said that Bill knew nothing about it.

Don't get me wrong...I don't have my head buried. But if people are going to hide behind the "facts," then they have to stick to the facts. No one's proven a thing about Self's role in that stuff.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:52 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
But if people are going to hide behind the "facts," then they have to stick to the facts.
It's a thread about a Kentucky coach going to Arkansas where a Missouri fan is scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to troll Kansas fans... in terms of facts, we're like 5 head first dives into folding tables beyond saying Josh Allen is superior to Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up