ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 42
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:32 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Um, I already addressed this. I said it was a big enough deal that Adams should be suspended for at least a game, which is a significant amount of money. And I suggested he should pay a separate fine. That right there is a pretty big deal, isn't it? Just how much more a 'big deal' should anyone make of this?

I mean I get it, Adams is a Raider, and we have to hate Raiders. He made the mistake of venting some of his frustration on some stranger, in this case some kid carrying some equipment.

That was wrong of Adams, and he should be punished accordingly. And this kind of thing can't happen, so at the very least there should be a 1 game suspension, as I already said, a few times now.

But the kid isn't seriously injured. Most likely the only thing really hurt is his pride.

So what?

The league will do whatever they have in place for this sort of thing. The police will do whatever they do in these cases, which will probably amount to some kind of fine.

My question is why isn't that enough?
It is enough.

As you mentioned in your subsequent post, this isn't a civil case, it's criminal so all of this back and forth was kind of irrelevant. That was my point and so it seems, we crossed in the ether.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:34 PM 10-11-2022
:-)

The amount of people giving Adams the benefit of the doubt even after seeing his insincere apology is weird.

It's not a coincidence that he was pissed about the outcome of the last play/game and acted like this. It was 100% a bitch move, and the "apology" only made it worse.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:46 PM 10-11-2022
Worked for ESPN

Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City, Missouri Police Department released a statement Tuesday morning that elaborated on the situation. The man was a freelancer working for ESPN's Monday Night Football.

"The victim is a photographer at the Chiefs/Raiders game. At the end of the game, he was pushed to the ground causing injury. He made arrangements for private transport to the hospital for treatment at which time he called police. The injuries are preliminarily thought to be non-life threatening. The incident will be investigated by our Assault Unit detectives, upon completion they will coordinate with the applicable city or state prosecutor to determine any applicable charges."

The report said the investigation was expected to take "longer than 1-2 days."

[Reply]
jettio 03:51 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Believe it or not, I never even considered his race when calling him a thug. I considered his actions. If it had been Maxx Crosby, I would have called him a thug as well. So go **** yourself and the racist bullshit that you rode in on.
Phony ass explanation.

You did not call him a noun, you messed up his name.

Ask any player on the Chiefs what they think of what you wrote and if you cared about race when you wrote it.
[Reply]
loochy 03:51 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The injuries are preliminarily thought to be non-life threatening.

:-) You think?
[Reply]
jettio 03:55 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Man, The Huffington Post is so racist...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/davan...b0e376dc05768f

Davante Adams Is An Outright 'Bully' For Cheap Shot At Camera Operator After Loss
Did they spell his name right?
[Reply]
penguinz 03:59 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, but you didn't just cost your team the game by running into your own player like a dumbass
So you are saying that Adams thought they were running another play and ran into the first person he saw?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:02 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
Phony ass explanation.

You did not call him a noun, you messed up his name.

Ask any player on the Chiefs what they think of what you wrote and if you cared about race when you wrote it.
I really don't care what you think. You are obviously a complete dumbass. This place is quick to jump on racist comments, yet they all called you out for your bullshit narrative. Not one person agreed with you. Think about that. If you actually are capable of rational thought. I seriously doubt that you do.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:12 PM 10-11-2022
Did they spell his name right?
Dathugee Dathugee Dathugee Dathugee Dathugee Dathugee Dathugee

Daqueer Carr

Maxi pad Crosby

****er Renfrow

There. I changed the names of some white douchebag Raiders. Feel better??
[Reply]
jettio 04:14 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

The amount of people giving Adams the benefit of the doubt even after seeing his insincere apology is weird.

It's not a coincidence that he was pissed about the outcome of the last play/game and acted like this. It was 100% a bitch move, and the "apology" only made it worse.
As if you never said to somebody not paying attention to watch where they are going when they walk into you. Kids in grade school say that.

He pushed him harder than was justified, but nothing wrong with the apology. The guy was not checking both ways when crossing the only walkway off the field.

If he can't watch where he is going because of his gear, get assistance to be his eyes or to pause the traffic.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:20 PM 10-11-2022
This jettio moron is just like the NFL referees. Just can't admit that he's wrong, so he just doubles down on his stupidity.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:24 PM 10-11-2022
[Reply]
seclark 04:25 PM 10-11-2022
A bullshit move by a bullshit player on a bullshit team
sec
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:33 PM 10-11-2022
As if you never said to somebody not paying attention to watch where they are going when they walk into you. Kids in grade school say that.

He pushed him harder than was justified, but nothing wrong with the apology. The guy was not checking both ways when crossing the only walkway off the field.

If he can't watch where he is going because of his gear, get assistance to be his eyes or to pause the traffic.
Read your post again, slowly, if you still think it sounds good then you are an idiot... Most people would bump into someone and maybe give them a dirty look, but not push them down in any normal setting, let alone in that situation. It was wrong and his apology was more wrong... He didn't care right away, he looked at him like he was trash that deserved it. If it hadn't been caught on camera he wouldn't have said a thing.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:39 PM 10-11-2022

None of this justifies shoving him to the ground then walking away without so much as an apology.

I love how people are painting this like this harmless kid was being totally reckless or a douche bag. He’s an innocent kid trying his hardest at his job. He made a totally harmless mistake.

It’s not acceptable to do this to a random person on a crosswalk. Much less to a grocery store worker. Much less to an staffer in your organization. Much less to a person who is many levels below you working hard to earn a living. What kind of messed up dystopia did we fall into where people shrug this off?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 42
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up