Shelby Harris
Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:19 AM 10-08-2022
Russell is the awkward kid in school. Except he was really good at football.
[Reply]
O.city 10:22 AM 10-08-2022
He’s a weirdo who got propped up by a good team and good coaching

He’s never been able to consistently play in structure and had to run around

Well here we are
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:08 AM 10-08-2022
I bet Pete Carroll is fucking loving this. That dumb bitch Wilson constantly whining about how Pete wasn't letting Wuss cook and now he's sucking butt in Denver and Geno is playing like a borderline MVP candidate for Pete.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:21 AM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
He’s a weirdo who got propped up by a good team and good coaching

He’s never been able to consistently play in structure and had to run around

Well here we are
Anyone paying attention the last few years realized the numbers were garbage stats and Wilson shit himself in every big moment he was in.

Fucker has cost me a lot of money the last 2 or 3 years until I learned to never ever ever take Seattle.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:32 AM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Anyone paying attention the last few years realized the numbers were garbage stats and Wilson shit himself in every big moment he was in.

****er has cost me a lot of money the last 2 or 3 years until I learned to never ever ever take Seattle.
I saw a guy throw the prettiest deep balls in the game. Dropping dimes over the shoulder over and over again. What is happening is simply puzzling.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:52 AM 10-08-2022
Russel Wilson lead offenses have epic blunders on 4th and 1. I was at this game. (Last play of the game.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPN3ZJDgMc8
[Reply]
O.city 12:24 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I saw a guy throw the prettiest deep balls in the game. Dropping dimes over the shoulder over and over again. What is happening is simply puzzling.
He can’t throw it between the numbers and his deep ball is bad when it’s not to great wrs

It was always coming
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 12:32 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Denver's defense is hard to measure. The Colts and 49ers have serious offensive limitations. The Raiders offense looked fine against Denver.

It's still early enough in the season. I hope Wilson continues to suck but maybe it's just growing pains and/or he's still bitter about how it ended in Seattle. Think Bret Hart when he first joined WCW.
Or just wishful thinking from the little midget is having growing pains.

LET'S RIDE!!!!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:43 PM 10-08-2022

Russell Wilson with Denver pic.twitter.com/qVq0mz8Pdp

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) October 7, 2022

[Reply]
Holladay 02:32 PM 10-08-2022
I wonder who his agent is.

He is a god and a strategic vonder kind.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:01 PM 10-08-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:16 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
This will not work out the way they hope.
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:18 PM 10-08-2022
I don't know.

Dunger, the Walmart, the hacket, the War criminal, and the Russ all seem to deserve each other...

I'm not seeing any additional criminal activity.
[Reply]
neech 07:47 PM 10-08-2022
Broncos QB Russell Wilson underwent procedure on throwing shoulder following loss to Colts

Broncos quarterback Russell Wilson underwent a procedure on Friday in hopes of relieving discomfort near his throwing shoulder -- an injury similar to the one that sidelined Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott for most of training camp last year, per sources.

While teammates gathered Friday morning at the team facility in the aftermath of Thursday night's ugly 12-9 loss to the Colts, Wilson was on a plane to Los Angeles, where doctors performed a platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection.

Sources say Wilson has been dealing with a strained latissimus dorsi -- an injury more commonly seen in baseball players, and one that is not usually treated with an injection. He popped up on the injury report with a right shoulder injury on Tuesday, and coach Nathaniel Hackett said Wilson was sore after he "dinged up" the shoulder in last Sunday's loss to the Raiders.

Wilson's hope, sources say, is that the injection -- coupled with round-the-clock treatment from his personal medical team -- will expedite the healing process. It's unclear, based on precedent and discussions with experts, whether the injection will improve his situation.

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-qb-...-following-los
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:50 PM 10-08-2022
Attached: 20221008_152841.jpg (91.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 57 of 66
« First < 7475354555657 58596061 > Last »
Up