ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Mecca 04:19 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Shoes:
This is the kind of weird shit they should add to Madden's franchise mode. Add in some realism for crying out loud.
While that's hilarious the NFLPA would never allow it. EA took a ton of flack for the NCAA mechanic where you had to suspend guys for infractions or risk NCAA sanctions, it was cool yet only last for 1 year because of the butthurt.
[Reply]
Mav 12:36 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Shoes:
This is the kind of weird shit they should add to Madden's franchise mode. Add in some realism for crying out loud.

:-), Frank Clark suspended for 4 weeks for having a shootout with local Gang. That would be GREAT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:18 PM 06-21-2021
Ty for the merg didn’t see it
[Reply]
notorious 04:20 PM 06-21-2021
:-)

Defensive players are there to blow shit up. We all knew Frank wasn't splitting the atom in his down time.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:20 PM 06-21-2021
Here's the thing: if Clark were stopped in just about any other western state, and assuming that we're talking about the semi-auto version, most likely absolutely nothing would've happened.
[Reply]
notorious 04:21 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Here's the thing: if Clark were stopped in just about any other western state, and assuming that we're talking about the semi-auto version, most likely absolutely nothing would've happened.
Be aware of where you are.

Fuck, I called Denver PD just to make sure I could drive through with an AR-10 in the car.

You just don't take a chance.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:36 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Be aware of where you are.

Fuck, I called Denver PD just to make sure I could drive through with an AR-10 in the car.

You just don't take a chance.
Once, about ten years ago, I was taking a flight back east to work about a month out of IL. Obviously I needed my flight bag, so I just brought it with me to the airport.

Except that I forgot that I keep a gun in there, and that I'd have to pass through security. Now, on the way out from Phoenix this presented no problem at all, as I had my SIDA card and my CCW, I was in uniform, etc. So no one even blinked an eye at Sky Harbor.

But coming back out of MDW, TSA initially freaked out a little. My gun was confiscated, I was taken to a room to answer some questions, etc.

But eventually it was sorted out. I even got my gun back.

Point being, you can get so used to things being "normal," that sometimes you forget that it might be a problem if you cross an imaginary line . . .
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:38 PM 06-21-2021
Once, about ten years ago, I was taking a flight back east to work about a month out of IL. Obviously I needed my flight bag, so I just brought it with me to the airport.

Except that I forgot that I keep a gun in there, and that I'd have to pass through security. Now, on the way out from Phoenix this presented no problem at all, as I had my SIDA card and my CCW, I was in uniform, etc. So no one even blinked an eye at Sky Harbor.

But coming back out of MDW, TSA initially freaked out a little. My gun was confiscated, I was taken to a room to answer some questions, etc.

Point being, you can get so used to things being "normal," that sometimes you forget that it might be a problem if you cross an imaginary line . . .
They are watching everything. I walked through an airport with a bag that a lot of people use to carry firearms and ammunition once and the eyes on me made me sweat.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:39 PM 06-21-2021
This defense could use some 90s Chiefs swagger
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:53 PM 06-21-2021

They seized my handgun out of the console (that I announced was there) and charged me with carrying a weapon during the commission of a crime when I got pulled over for DUI.

Pretty sure that's not the spirit of the law.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:57 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
They seized my handgun out of the console (that I announced was there) and charged me with carrying a weapon during the commission of a crime when I got pulled over for DUI.

No, it's not. That's direct political pandering by that enforcement agency/dept.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:39 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:

I have a felony charge from 1990. It was supposed to be Suspended Imposition of Sentence (which means it should have been wiped off my record when I completed the probation and payed my fines, which I did both). I went to look at a shotgun at a gun dealer and filled out the paperwork to try to get it in December. The guy let me hold it while I was waiting for my Federal approval call back. It came back denied, so I went home and didn’t think about it. Then a week later detectives showed up at my house. Said I was on video as a felon in possession of a firearm and could face mandatory minimum of 3 years for it. Had to pay a lawyer 1k plus court costs to get a lawyer to get my charge expunged even though it should have been wiped away. It was a lot of aggravation, and lots of worrying about going to prison when I’ve been doing nothing but the right thing for decades. The state decided not to pick up the charges after I got it all done, thankfully.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:23 PM 06-21-2021
That makes it way dumber for him.
[Reply]
In58men 04:22 PM 06-21-2021
This really isn’t a big deal, slap on the wrist and fine.

Maybe 2 game suspension.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:25 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
This really isn’t a big deal, slap on the wrist and fine.

Maybe 2 game suspension.
I dn

Felony possession, I sure hope you are right.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up