ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 114
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
OldTownChief 05:22 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
Love/age ain't nuthin' but a number.....
Post 279 in that thread...Interesting.
[Reply]
sedated 05:25 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by rad:
Sicko.
:-)

she'll get the beer, then he'll need the gatorade
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:40 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by sedated:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...gatorade+moooo

(post 233)

could this be the beginning?

(post 240)
The diuretic line. I always use that one.
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 05:57 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
gee really? Has it indeed been going on since the beginning of itme?

Tell me more Mr. Science

And that behavior is offensive to some, it has nothing to do with feeling sorry for her. You respect it, I don't. Moo is laughing about it, so does that make him a better man because he is a liar? Please explain it more
Benjamin Franklin did it... that was in the 1700's.
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 06:02 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by luv:

I just copied the shortcut to that post and sent it to his girlfriend.
I also decided to give him a call, tell him I did find him, called him a ****ing asshole, and hung up.

Oops.

You're putting far too much time into this. You're too good to be dwelling on this fag.
[Reply]
58-4ever 06:04 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
You're putting far too much time into this. You're too good to be dwelling on this Rump Ranger.
That was my point about 500 posts ago. I can't believe this thread is still alive. Did Moooo chime in at some point? I'm behind about 35 pages.
[Reply]
chagrin 06:05 PM 09-06-2006
Benjamin Franklin did it... that was in the 1700's.

really? I had no idea? :-) He also coined the term, "All cats are Gray in the dark"

Murder has been done since before recorded History, does that make it acceptable?

It's simple, i find it offensive, and lame. I know it happens and I won't try to stop it from happening, but I will damn sure say he's a loser for it. I realize most people disagree with me, that's fine.
[Reply]
SPchief 06:06 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
That was my point about 500 posts ago. I can't believe this thread is still alive. Did Moooo chime in at some point? I'm behind about 35 pages.

Nope, it just regained its second level burst this afternoon
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 06:07 PM 09-06-2006
I guess I've missed alot n the last 2 years huh ? Well; not really I guess. I actually thought I was in a yahoo chat room.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 06:13 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd:
I guess I've missed alot n the last 2 years huh ? Well; not really I guess. I actually thought I was in a yahoo chat room.
A/S/L?
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 06:17 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
really? I had no idea? :-) He also coined the term, "All cats are Gray in the dark"

Murder has been done since before recorded History, does that make it acceptable?

It's simple, i find it offensive, and lame. I know it happens and I won't try to stop it from happening, but I will damn sure say he's a loser for it. I realize most people disagree with me, that's fine.
Wait a minute, no offensive to Luv...cause I like the girl. BUT COME ON PEOPLE.... this is a ****ing internet message board they met on, obviously they were **** buddies and nothing more. This guy didn't pretend to be in a relationship with her, if I'm understanding right. He wanted to ****, and apparently so did Luv. So, if I feel bad for anyone, it's his girlfriend... she's the one who got ****ed in this whole situation. Luv lost a **** buddy. Cardinal rule number one: N.S.A. means N.S.A., Luv's not some naive 15 year old girl who doesn't know any better, she's 28. Chances are she has a B.O.B. that can please her more than some fool named Moooooo.
[Reply]
chiefs1okie 06:19 PM 09-06-2006
Wait a minute, no offensive to Luv...cause I like the girl. BUT COME ON PEOPLE.... this is a ****ing internet message board they met on, obviously they were **** buddies and nothing more. This guy didn't pretend to be in a relationship with her, if I'm understanding right. He wanted to ****, and apparently so did Luv. So, if I feel bad for anyone, it's his girlfriend... she's the one who got ****ed in this whole situation. Luv lost a **** buddy. Cardinal rule number one: N.S.A. means N.S.A., Luv's not some naive 15 year old girl who doesn't know any better, she's 28. Chances are she has a B.O.B. that can please her more than some fool named Moooooo.
well said :-)
[Reply]
JBucc 06:40 PM 09-06-2006
So who wants to be my **** buddy? Anyone....?
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 06:45 PM 09-06-2006
i have a B O G i call her megan
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 06:46 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by JBucc:
So who wants to be my **** buddy? Anyone....?
I have a friend that goes to Arizona State... she's a slut.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 114
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Up