ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 189
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:43 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by excessive:
I've been MMMP for about a year now and have a cultivation license. Looks like I need to start the "What are you growing thread" now that Missouri has gone recreational.

Next harvest I should be bumping the legal limit, 12 oz., so I've been experimenting with gummies and tinctures. Used 1/2 oz of Chocolate Heaven to make 1/2 cup of tincture and made the mistake of doing a standard dose, 1 teaspoon, the first time. Buzzed for 8 hours and had the wildest dreams. Only bad was that was the night of the Indy game. Bummer, man.

In the bloom room, I've got some Super Lemon Haze, Velvet Moon, Runtz 13, Godberry, Mighty Grape, and Fruit Spirit. Different strains in the veg room are Peach Sherbert, Purple Banana Cream and a 1:1 freebie that doesn't have a name. I've been using the Attitude for my seed source and a lot of the strains are the freebies they give with every purchase, which makes the wait worthwhile since they are in Great Britain.

The 1:1 makes some good gummies that will give you both pain relief and a mild buzz. Made a sleepy time that knocks you out and still lets you wake up clear headed. Used about 3/4 ounce for about 150 gummies. Having so much fun for a old head that has had more than his share of dealing with the man in the past.

Get that grow room started as soon as you can. I've been dirt farming but am thinking about trying a DWC setup as an intro to hydroponics. Reading this thread to decide which seeds to get next. Thinking Laughing Buddha, Gorilla Glue and that Sour Diesel I've been hearing so much about. CP got me onto the Jack Herer. Wife loves it. so I'll be trying out some of the other recommendations, too.

Cheers, and yes, beer and reefer go together like the Chiefs and the Super Bowl: One is more fun with the other!
I like Jack Herer. I also like the hybrid Lemon Jack.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:46 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I never smoke indica strains. For me, high THC percentage sativa are what I enjoy.
If i had to pick a preference it'd be sativa for sure. But even Sativas could be hit or miss for me. That energy feeling that people often describe when discussing Sativas....sometimes i don't notice it at all, other times im buzzing around like, "wtf, where'd this energy come from? Oh yeah, i was smoking Sativa".

I really don't go out of my way for either.

I look at the fluffyness of the nug, the color, the THC crystals, the THC % and the smell.

There's really only ONE family that i'll go out of my way for. And that's anything in the Tangie family.

Because that's the only family that i can actually tell a difference in taste. Like a legit, real difference. Not, "eh i think it's different", but damn, this really does has a citrus flavor.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:48 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If i had to pick a preference it'd be sativa for sure. But even Sativas could be hit or miss for me. That energy feeling that people often describe when discussing Sativas....sometimes i don't notice it at all, other times im buzzing around like, "wtf, where'd this energy come from? Oh yeah, i was smoking Sativa".

I really don't go out of my way for either.

I look at the fluffyness of the nug, the color, the THC crystals, the THC % and the smell.

There's really only ONE family that i'll go out of my way for. And that's anything in the Tangie family.

Because that's the only family that i can actually tell a difference in taste. Like a legit, real difference. Not, "eh i think it's different", but damn, this really does has a citrus flavor.
Yeah, there's definitely some tasty strains out there. I'm one of those that think pot smells (and tastes) wonderful. My wife equates it with skunk spray. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:49 PM 11-09-2022
I've had some tangies that literally smell like grapefruit. Aside from that family, everything else is more or less the same to me.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:18 PM 11-09-2022
That'll make 2 neighboring states that have approved recreational. At this point, I'm guessing we never get it here.
I'm surprised Iowa hasn't I thought you guys were the more "progressive" state in the midwest since you passed gay marriage years ago. Nebraska/Kansas are the most stonraged states I think CBD wasn't even legal for the longest time in Nebraska
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:27 PM 11-09-2022
I take a puff of sativa and I'm wide awake and ready to get started on something.

My wife takes a puff of the same exact strain and then goes to bed. She's gotten to the point where she can't fall asleep with it whereas I can't sleep if I'm really high, I want to do stuff.
I literally never feel the difference in effects between Sativa and Indica. Half the time I can’t even tell if I’m high or not off flower. I still smoke it obviously. Now when my gummy kicks in at night, mixed with the alcohol I drink, I definitely feel that.

On a side note, we went to Jamaica in July. Took a tour, and the driver took us to the top of the mountain. Was an absolutely beautiful view. There was a Rasta up there. He had a bottle that was filled with buds, and it was filled with Overproof rum. I was only drinking Red Stripe and Magnum while we were out that day. I bought a shot of that for $10 (I would have paid $50 lol), and man that shot had me fucking hammered for a good part of the day. Even my wife was saying damn, how’d you get so fucked up? She said I was talking to Jah all day, lmao. That was some fucking POTENT shit! And I’d never even thought about being able to consume it like that before.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:22 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I've had some tangies that literally smell like grapefruit. Aside from that family, everything else is more or less the same to me.
Those old school blueberry strains had Avery very nice distinct flavor.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 05:36 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I literally never feel the difference in effects between Sativa and Indica. Half the time I can’t even tell if I’m high or not off flower. I still smoke it obviously. Now when my gummy kicks in at night, mixed with the alcohol I drink, I definitely feel that.

On a side note, we went to Jamaica in July. Took a tour, and the driver took us to the top of the mountain. Was an absolutely beautiful view. There was a Rasta up there. He had a bottle that was filled with buds, and it was filled with Overproof rum. I was only drinking Red Stripe and Magnum while we were out that day. I bought a shot of that for $10 (I would have paid $50 lol), and man that shot had me fucking hammered for a good part of the day. Even my wife was saying damn, how’d you get so fucked up? She said I was talking to Jah all day, lmao. That was some fucking POTENT shit! And I’d never even thought about being able to consume it like that before.
Sounds a lot like the way people extract THC for oils like RSO. They soak buds in everclear (or the most potent alcohol available) which pulls the the THC off the buds (if you're going to try this at home make sure you decarb first). They use a warmer to evaporate the alcohol off it & leave pure THC. Sounds like he was skipping the last step of burning off the alcohol leaving a potent mixture of alcohol & THC.

I also can't really tell a difference in strains outside taste. I don't even notice a big difference based on the THC percentage either. They all seem to have the same effect, or at least as far as I can tell.
[Reply]
excessive 05:42 PM 11-09-2022
I like Jack Herer. I also like the hybrid Lemon Jack.
Just checked The Attitude for the Lemon Jack. Out of stock. They want $19 for 1 seed. I trust it would be worth it.

Bought Gorilla Glue, Laughing Buddha, Sour Diesel and Lemon Haze/CBD. Freebies: Sweet Zombie and Raw Diesel. Total bill with shipping under $50.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:43 PM 11-09-2022
I've just never really heard somebody that uses weed for physical or emotional therapy not caring about what strain they smoke. My wife has ONE strain that works best for her pain. She's tried about 50.

And as I said earlier, as a recreational user, I never smoke indica. I don't want the drowsiness, the munchies, and all the other stuff that comes with it.

Nevertheless, thanks for responding. It's always interesting to hear unique tastes.
I flood my body with enough cannabinoids that that one specific strain isn't really going to make a difference. Indica or Sativa.

Ever heard of a fellow named Robert C. Clarke? He wrote a book about marijuana botany many many years ago. Considered one of the most respected people in cannabis. Well, anyway... he would call bullshit on all your Indica/Sativa nonsense. And counter your argument that all cannabis is Cannabis Sativa and that Indica is nothing but wide leafed phenotype of Cannabis Sativa, which is considered more often than not a narrow leaf variety.

I would take his opinion on cannabis any day and every day on Sunday over 99.9% of people. Including you. Please don't take offense to the way I say that. It's just the honest truth.

50 strains is nothing. There could be 100 or more different phenotypes of one genotype within F1 seeds. There are thousands upon thousands of different strains, with each one with ungodly amount of phenotypes out there. You and your wife can limit yourself the way you see fit, but you are missing out on so many different cannabinoid/terpene/flavonoid profiles that you might be missing out on that next ONE strain.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:44 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by excessive:
Just checked The Attitude for the Lemon Jack. Out of stock. They want $19 for 1 seed. I trust it would be worth it.

Bought Gorilla Glue, Laughing Buddha, Sour Diesel and Lemon Haze/CBD. Freebies: Sweet Zombie and Raw Diesel. Total bill with shipping under $50.

Why Attitude? If you don't mind me asking.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:50 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Sounds a lot like the way people extract THC for oils like RSO. They soak buds in everclear (or the most potent alcohol available) which pulls the the THC off the buds (if you're going to try this at home make sure you decarb first). They use a warmer to evaporate the alcohol off it & leave pure THC. Sounds like he was skipping the last step of burning off the alcohol leaving a potent mixture of alcohol & THC.

I also can't really tell a difference in strains outside taste. I don't even notice a big difference based on the THC percentage either. They all seem to have the same effect, or at least as far as I can tell.
RSO typically uses Isopropyl Alcohol. Boiled down in a crock pot.

QWISO the same. Not boiled down in a crock pot.

Beauty supply stores have gallons of 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.

Don't do either though. Ice and water make better hash. And won't get flammable fumes wherever you are.
[Reply]
excessive 05:52 PM 11-09-2022

That's called a FECO, Full Spectrum Cannabis Oil. It's kind of a hassle to evaporate, so I just use the tincture in a mixed drink. If you do a Golden Dragon, taste isn't that heavy. Green Dragon, that's another story.

Here's my go to site for recipes:

https://emilykylenutrition.com/recipes/

Lots of good info and haven't had a bad recipe yet.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:54 PM 11-09-2022
What I totally miss and haven’t seen in forever is good skunk buds, and the old Northern Lights that was the Christmas tree buds that were straight pine smelling/taste. Everything is earthy or fruity smelling now.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:57 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
What I totally miss and haven’t seen in forever is good skunk buds, and the old Northern Lights that was the Christmas tree buds that were straight pine smelling/taste. Everything is earthy or fruity smelling now.
Skunk has been somewhat bred out of the homogenized cannabis we have today.

Sorry to say we may have lost it until we get real GMO cannabis(not the strain) from a company like Monsanto.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 189
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174 > Last »
Up