ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 189
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:01 AM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by PRIEST:
Octane mint sorbet with some Runtz sprinkled in ….All Right All Right
I have this Dosido live resin that is AMAZING. Hitting it now with the Lookah mini-unicorn :

https://www.lookah.com/vaporizers/po...corn-mini.html

Thank God Amendment 3 passed. Now how long for them expungments? Homie fixing to lose a whole page off casenet...
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:01 AM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Different people respond differently. My endocannabanoid system needs more than most. Billay may be at the lowest end of that spectrum, and you're somewhat higher than him.

For real, I wouldn't even notice 20mg, but there really isn't any real "baseline" for me to judge that off of, because if I take in around 1000mg throughout the day and then smoking/dabbing on top of it...when I wake up, I probably still have so much THC going on that it's impossible to gauge what 20mg by itself would actually do, but I can eat 50-100mg with little to no discernable effect to my cognitive functioning, so I start around there, between 50-100mg.
Like I said, 20mg is my "starter". I vape on top of that. I take the gummies because they "keep" my high in between puffs.

Like you, I have no idea how much I actually consume beyond the first two 10mg gummies.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:31 AM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Good grief. I usually do 20mg as my "starter".
Last time I smoked a few years ago it was almost 3 grams. My brother had to convince me not to go to the ER lmao
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:34 AM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Last time I smoked a few years ago it was almost 3 grams. My brother had to convince me not to go to the ER lmao
:-)

Pro tip: If you're feeling anxious and can't handle it, go to bed. Don't do anything else. Just got to bed.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:56 AM 11-09-2022
Like I said, 20mg is my "starter". I vape on top of that. I take the gummies because they "keep" my high in between puffs.

Like you, I have no idea how much I actually consume beyond the first two 10mg gummies.
what do you like to vape? I've tried blue dreams, gape rape, and lobster butter.

blue dreams is nice but I built a tolerance pretty quickly. grape ape was pretty stoney but made me paranoid. Lobster butter just kicked my ass and put me to sleep in minutes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:05 AM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
what do you like to vape? I've tried blue dreams, gape rape, and lobster butter.

blue dreams is nice but I built a tolerance pretty quickly. grape ape was pretty stoney but made me paranoid. Lobster butter just kicked my ass and put me to sleep in minutes.
I like Sour Diesel a lot. Right now I'm enjoying Green Caffeine. REALLY stoney and luckily, doesn't make me paranoid at all.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:17 AM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Has anyone tried those cannaselzters? I can't do too much thc otherwise I freak out. 5mg thc with 5mg cbd seems perfect
Liquid edibles are my new thing now. Never done the soda-seltzer type shit though. I don't enjoy the taste of edibles so i prefer my edibles more like a shot.

These are awesome (Tonik Shots). 100MG bottle will last me about 3 doses (days). A 30MG dose (my preference) fills about 30%ish of a shot glass. Wham, bam, thank you mam. Like taking a small, half shot of booze, and then wash it down with a soda or something.

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/go...aw-runtz-100mg

I also really like these below. More like a juice than a soda, tastes well enough to where you can pour your dose in a glass and kill it in a gulp or two.

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/go...d-tea-lemonade
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:25 AM 11-09-2022

Yeah my routine when i get off work is 30MG's of edibles followed by a couple of bowls through out the night.

Once the edibles kick in i have no desire to smoke flower. It's really helped me slow down on weed smoking.

A budget 1/8th is $25+ tax and might last me two days. A 100MG edible is $10+tax and will last me 3 days, and get me much higher and make my 1/8ths last longer.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:34 AM 11-09-2022
I can't wait to join yall here shortly. Thanks Missouri!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:11 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I can't wait to join yall here shortly. Thanks Missouri!!!
That'll make 2 neighboring states that have approved recreational. At this point, I'm guessing we never get it here.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:13 PM 11-09-2022
Ya'll should hook my kid up with some weed that doesn't stink all to be damned. I have no issues with weed smoking but when she smells so strongly of it, it makes my house smell like it, it annoys me.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:20 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ya'll should hook my kid up with some weed that doesn't stink all to be damned. I have no issues with weed smoking but when she smells so strongly of it, it makes my house smell like it, it annoys me.
Edibles, vape cartridge or a REAL vape such as a Volcano or a Puffco if they're hell bent on flower.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:20 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Tell the little stinker to buy a Pax (or other vape). A lot less stink.

I've had this sucker going on 4 years now. $150, all I had to do was replace the screen/oven components
https://www.amazon.com/Mouthpiece-Co...s%2C255&sr=8-8 and it hits like a dream. Also, another really fun feature: the leftover flower can be saved. If you put together about 5 bowls worth of leftovers into a tablespoon of peanut butter, you actually get a decent edible dose since the THC was activated by the vape process.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:21 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Edibles, vape cartridge or a REAL vape such as a Volcano or a Puffco if they're hell bent on flower.
I get high pretty much every day and only my wife really knows that I do. I use edibles and vape and it there's not much smell at all.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:30 PM 11-09-2022
I get high pretty much every day and only my wife really knows that I do. I use edibles and vape and it there's not much smell at all.
Are you vaping concentrate or actual flower?

Those vape concentrate pens are really good for keeping the smell down. I'm not big on them anymore, but they're effective for the right person.

When it comes to vaping flower, i find that the higher end vape machines are better at keeping true to actual vaping, opposed to the cheaper ones that more or less cook the weed.

Always been curious about those smoke catch cans. Allegedly you can blow your smoke into them and they absorb the smoke/smell. Never tried one.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 189
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172 > Last »
Up