ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Olympics to feature AI Al Michaels
Hammock Parties 01:28 PM 06-26-2024
Awesome. Hopefully the other sports follow.

NBC announced that an AI recreation of Al Michaels’ voice will be part of Peacock’s Olympics coverage.

The feature will be implemented for “Your Daily Olympic Recap on Peacock,” which will provide fans with a customized playlist featuring highlights of the events most relevant… pic.twitter.com/2tiZp78kut

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) June 26, 2024

[Reply]
loochy 01:30 PM 06-26-2024
I wonder how much he gets paid for that
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:32 PM 06-26-2024
Someday, maybe we'll each be able to select the commentators for NFL games, like changing out the voices for a virtual assistant.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:32 PM 06-26-2024
Literally no one wants this except executives who hate having to pay for talent.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:35 PM 06-26-2024
Look at the little monkey go!
[Reply]
kcgreene 01:38 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Someday, maybe we'll each be able to select the commentators for NFL games, like changing out the voices for a virtual assistant.
Thats... a really damn good idea. Probably the only way I'd be down for AI commentating.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:44 PM 06-26-2024
That moment when you learn they don't want to employ you, they just want to employ a simulation of you.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:45 PM 06-26-2024
I want Mike Tyson and Dolph Lundgren
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:47 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
That moment when you learn they don't want to employ you, they just want to employ a simulation of you.
20 years old

[Reply]
loochy 01:51 PM 06-26-2024
Pat Summerall and John Madden will do every single one of my games
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:54 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Originally Posted by loochy:
Pat Summerall and John Madden will do every single one of my games
Hell yeah, now we're talking. I'd give Samuel L. Jackson and Sean Connery a try.
[Reply]
loochy 01:59 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:

*high pitched voice* Yeah, tho Pathrick Mahometh ith having a tough game. He took a big hit there. Leth all hope heth okay.

*deep monotone voice* If he dies, he dies.
[Reply]
loochy 02:00 PM 06-26-2024
Hell yeah, now we're talking. I'd give Samuel L. Jackson and Sean Connery a try.
:-)
TOUCHDOWNS MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU THROW THEM? THERE ARE TOO MANY MOTHERFUCKING FREE RUSHERS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING DEFENSIVE FRONT!
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:03 PM 06-26-2024
You could go in the complete opposite direction...

Pee-Wee Herman and Jim Varney.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:04 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-)
TOUCHDOWNS MOTHER****ER! DO YOU THROW THEM? THERE ARE TOO MANY MOTHER****ING FREE RUSHERS ON THIS MOTHER****ING DEFENSIVE FRONT!
During the Super Bowl when SF has the ball:

"Say spatial awareness one more goddamn time! I dare you, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MUTHAFUCKA!"
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up