ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 34
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Chief Wiggum 11:32 AM 03-15-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Perhaps that question is too difficult to begin. We'll tag it as a bonus question, still in play....and move on.
This went down waaay before I started lurking, but the guy was Slayer Diablo (I believe he changed his name a couple of times.) Apparently a know it all guy who got quotes wrong quite a bit - something about his sig and superfly or die.

Chocolate refers to the fact he gave chocolate to chicks for them to hang out after his church band played. I'm guessing the hog part came because it was big chicks. In the 007 photoshop, he's chilling with some hogs...
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:14 AM 03-15-2008
Shootr is the first lurker on the board.
+1 point for the overall situation.

A point still remains for explaining further details, including the home team-location of the troll in question.
[Reply]
POP 12:30 PM 03-15-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Shootr is the first lurker on the board.
+1 point for the overall situation.

A point still remains for explaining further details, including the home team-location of the troll in question.
The Eagles?
[Reply]
POP 12:44 PM 03-15-2008
Originally Posted by POP:
The Eagles?
Right, wrong, warm, cold?
[Reply]
milkman 12:46 PM 03-15-2008
One of the above.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 12:47 PM 03-15-2008

[Reply]
Logical 12:34 AM 03-16-2008
What question about the offense was posed to packfan that embarrassed him to the point he went on a rampage that led to the eventual creation of the all idiots team?
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:18 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by Ill-Logical:
What question about the offense was posed to packfan that embarrassed him to the point he went on a rampage that led to the eventual creation of the all idiots team?
omg!!

you beat me to it.....:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:33 PM 03-15-2008
The Eagles?
American Hero incident explained

American Hero was indeed an Eagles fan from Philly, a hoity-toity attorney who came to the planet, started more than a couple of threads where he went far beyond talking smack about the Chiefs. He disparaged Missouri, the Midwest, Kansas City, the people, the women, the mothers, the buildings....everything. While the planet warriors unsheathed their swords and readied for war!!! American Hero threw down, challenged that noone could find him anyway. His email address was used to sign up for the username, and it was his buisness address. One of the planet attorneys looked him up in some attorney book/list and listed everything about him, short of his Mother's cervix size(which might have been 7cm) including business and phone numbers....We knew his gpa in college.

Someone, still unknown to me to this day contacted his employer in an unsavory moment in our history.

The guy came back with the apology thread you can find in the hall of classics today. It was potentially the most devestating, brutal act of barbarism in defense of Chief fans in the history of the internet. Daniel "American Hero"'s ass was indeed penetrated for all glory to be seen.

He likely still walks with a limp today after the foot placed in his ass.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:23 AM 03-15-2008
Oh my God this could be the greatest of all Planet Threads
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:25 AM 03-15-2008
Do I count as 500 lurkers?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:25 AM 03-15-2008
American Hero was not a Steeler fan. Steel Men are coming, is available in the hall of classics, but that troll, who was a steeler fan....American Hero was not.

No point.

#3.
bRainman has a notorius automobile. What is it and what color?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:37 AM 03-15-2008
Wiggums has done some diggin with the search function.

+2 for Chief Wiggum.

The Chocolate Hogs.
Slayer Diablo(who still lurks here but hasn't participated in years) was a 14 year old Tag student, and younger brother of one of our posters. His username came from a level of some game that I can't recall. He thought the Marine Saying in Full Metal Jacket was "Super Fly Do or Die" instead of "Sempre FI! Do or DIE! GUNG HO GUNG HO".

The Chocolate hogs were indeed other school age girls that this 14 year old PimpAmerican gave chocolate candy bars to in effort to stink up his finger.

Good job Wiggum!
[Reply]
Monk 11:38 AM 03-15-2008
Apricot BMW
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:43 AM 03-15-2008
Originally Posted by Monk:
Apricot BMW
The beloved Z3.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 34
< 12 345612 > Last »