ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade for CB Mike Hughes
Dante84 03:01 PM 05-13-2021

Trade: #Vikings are trading former first-round CB Mike Hughes to the #Chiefs*, per @AdamSchefter. Secondary help as he enters a contract year.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) May 13, 2021

Chiefs and Vikings swapped late-round draft picks, with Kansas City also getting back Minnesota’s 2018 first-round pick, per source. https://t.co/EiWiQFgAQS

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 13, 2021

The Chiefs are sending their 2022 sixth-round pick to Minnesota for Hughes and their 2022 seventh-round pick, per source. https://t.co/XKJ2JPH9hO

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) May 13, 2021

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:14 PM 09-12-2021
Can someone quote that Vikings fan from months ago? Those posts are comedy gold now.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:15 PM 09-12-2021
Brent Vance sure fleeced those Vikings…. Thanks Zim.
[Reply]
Bump 06:17 PM 09-12-2021
had the game saver! sure it was an EZ pick thanks to Mayfield throwing while falling after being chased and someone grabbed his leg, I think he was trying to throw it away. But a lot of CBs would have dropped that, he came up clutch with it!
[Reply]
TLO 06:19 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Mike Hughes COCK
Post aged well enough.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:33 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Brent Vance sure fleeced those Vikings…. Thanks Zim.
It's all fine and dandy now while he made a game-sealing play in Week 1, but what will you be saying when the Chiefs should be drafting in the 6th round this April and it turns out they're going to have to wait until round 7 to make their pick?!!!

THEN you'll be sorry!!!!!! MikeVike tried to tell you!!!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:44 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's all fine and dandy now while he made a game-sealing play in Week 1, but what will you be saying when the Chiefs should be drafting in the 6th round this April and it turns out they're going to have to wait until round 7 to make their pick?!!!

:-)

Honestly, the guy literally justified the trade with this one play. If he never even sees the field again, it's validated.

I love being a fan of this team. All the years of heartbreak were well worth it.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 07:11 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
:-)

Honestly, the guy literally justified the trade with this one play. If he never even sees the field again, it's validated.

I love being a fan of this team. All the years of heartbreak were well worth it.
I mean, I guess, but?

I have to re-watch the game but dood seemed to be playing soft coverage and getting toasted esp. in the first half.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:23 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by MikeVike:
Minnesota fan... I loved Mike Hughes out if the draft. Since then he's proved he can't cover and as a run stopping CB he got his neck broke... There's a reason this trade happened, and you're not dealing with the Raiders front office. We just turned a seventh ouch and into a sixth by giving you a completely destroyed prospect

Mike Hughes.. after breaking his neck and his knee..

Just remembered this guy,

I guess if this is a completely destroyed prospect by Vikings and their fan’s standards, it’s not surprising they lose all the time
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:28 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
I mean, I guess, but?

I have to re-watch the game but dood seemed to be playing soft coverage and getting toasted esp. in the first half.
I just meant as far as the compensation. I mean we gave up basically nothing for him and are paying him peanuts. That one play alone is enough to justify the transaction.

Just in regards to that Viking fan saying we got "fleeced" was really all I was commenting on.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:09 PM 09-12-2021
Sign Jeff Gladney.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:28 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
had the game saver! sure it was an EZ pick thanks to Mayfield throwing while falling after being chased and someone grabbed his leg, I think he was trying to throw it away. But a lot of CBs would have dropped that, he came up clutch with it!
Someone grabbed his leg?

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT SOMEONE WAS THE MIGHTY DAN SORENSON!!!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:31 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
I mean, I guess, but?

To be fair, the entire defense was getting toasted in the first half
[Reply]
tredadda 08:35 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

But, but, but muh Zimmer knows CBs and he only "fleeced" KC because he knew Hughes was no good.
[Reply]
jettio 06:15 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Now all the Vikings need is a head coach that is not such a prick with his kickers that they all become bums while playing for him.
Had to bump this in honor of MikeVike, who departed chiefs planet as a young tender noob.

He came her to badmouth Mike Hughes and the Chiefs front office for trading for him.

MikeVike ran into the arms of Orange Mane because his thread debut did not go so well here.

So Mike Hughes is starter in nickel, available kick returner. Had INT to closeout opener.

Orange Mane ceased operations.

And another Vikings kicker under Zimmer misses a makeable kick to win a game.

Mike Vike is right the Vikings moved up from the seventh to the sixth when they traded Mike Hughes.
[Reply]
TLO 04:46 PM 10-03-2021
This dude kinda sucks too.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up