ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 330
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:55 AM 07-21-2015
Awesome show to be at last night. The brawl was awesome. I think its time to end Rollins title reign. Just a boring character. Ambrose probably 2nd loudest pop after Taker. I think he is a supserstar in the making.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:56 AM 07-21-2015
Taker is giving off a heelish vibe...I honestly wish they would've just went with him being heel last night and being Rollins' "ultimate solution" or what have you may and side with The Authority.
[Reply]
Reaper16 08:03 AM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Awesome show to be at last night. The brawl was awesome. I think its time to end Rollins title reign. Just a boring character. Ambrose probably 2nd loudest pop after Taker. I think he is a supserstar in the making.
His pop in that crowd makes sense. I mean, everyone in the KC metro area went to high school with like 18 Dean Ambroses. Dean Ambrose is like every fourth dude in the crowd at Rockfest.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:04 AM 07-21-2015
No! The person who should be champion is CESARO!! Dude is a beast and a freak of nature he introduces a new move every match. He is strongest person in WWE pound for pound.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:13 AM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by penbrook:
No! The person who should be champion is CESARO!! Dude is a beast and a freak of nature he introduces a new move every match. He is strongest person in WWE pound for pound.
I like him. He just doesnt have the charisma IMO. Thats where Rollins is having problems.. just not an entertaining character. In ring work only gets you so far
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:19 AM 07-21-2015
I like him. He just doesnt have the charisma IMO.
He will never be a good promo guy but he has charisma. Give him a mouthpiece that can actually do promos and he can be main event.

They should of kept Heyman with him, and not jobbed him out, and have Cesaro get increasingly annoyed at Heyman continually putting Brock over him and set up that feud.

Cesaro is one of the few people where you wouldn't have to suspend your disbelief too much for him going over Brock.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:21 AM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
He will never be a good promo guy but he has charisma. Give him a mouthpiece that can actually do promos and he can be main event.

They should of kept Heyman with him, and not jobbed him out, and have Cesaro get increasingly annoyed at Heyman continually putting Brock over him and set up that feud.

Cesaro is one of the few people where you wouldn't have to suspend your disbelief too much for him going over Brock.
Yeah. I can see him in the Brock role but to ME he needs to be a heal.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:21 AM 07-21-2015
If you wanna see live Wrestling Cesaro has the most in ring talent out of anyone. Vince says he doesn't have the "IT" factor. Um Vince your out of touch. I would love to see Cesaro vs Brock!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:23 AM 07-21-2015
If you wanna see live Wrestling Cesaro has the most in ring talent out of anyone. Vince says he doesn't have the "IT" factor. Um Vince your out of touch. I would love to see Cesaro vs Brock!
Vince is right.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:24 AM 07-21-2015
I like him. He just doesnt have the charisma IMO. Thats where Rollins is having problems.. just not an entertaining character. In ring work only gets you so far
Rollins mic skills have vastly improved ever since he was with ROH. He has come a long way. I like him as champion but I think it's someone else's turn. And if we're getting Cena vs Rollins at SS I will stop watching. Vince continues to shove him down our throats. He needs to turn heel and go back to his Dr Thuganomics gimmick. Supercena needs to stop
[Reply]
penbrook 08:25 AM 07-21-2015
Vince is right.
So Cesaro doesn't have the it factor? So I'm guessing everyone who gives loads pops to him and are screaming this is awesome every time Cesaro does something incredible doesn't have the IT factor? I understand he doesn't speak on the mic but he is the best in ring performer in WWE
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:27 AM 07-21-2015
Rollins mic skills have vastly improved ever since he was with ROH. He has come a long way. I like him as champion but I think it's someone else's turn. And if we're getting Cena vs Rollins at SS I will stop watching. Vince continues to shove him down our throats. He needs to turn heel and go back to his Dr Thuganomics gimmick. Supercena needs to stop
Im not excited about that one at all either. Maybe 1 last attempt to push Rollins. They should have save Ambrose Rollins for a SS feud with Dean carrying the strap until WM.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:30 AM 07-21-2015
So Cesaro doesn't have the it factor? So I'm guessing everyone who gives loads pops to him and are screaming this is awesome every time Cesaro does something incredible doesn't have the IT factor? I understand he doesn't speak on the mic but he is the best in ring performer in WWE
No, he doesn't. He isnt a star and likely will never be. Hes not CM Punk if thats what you think he is. He gets a modest intro pop at beat.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:31 AM 07-21-2015
Im not excited about that one at all either. Maybe 1 last attempt to push Rollins. They should have save Ambrose Rollins for a SS feud with Dean carrying the strap until WM.
You mean Ambrose might have fewer moves than Cena. Ambrose yes I like him but he needs to add to his arsenal just like Cena has lately. Reigns on the other hand is so boring to watch. Idk what Vince saw in him
[Reply]
penbrook 08:33 AM 07-21-2015
No, he doesn't. He isnt a star and likely will never be. Hes not CM Punk if thats what you think he is. He gets a modest intro pop at beat.
No one will ever be CM Punk. He was at the top of the buiness for several years and no one could reach him. He was the greatest thing to happen since the attitude era. Never said Cesaro would be like him let alone any wrestler
[Reply]
Page 53 of 330
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up