ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 57
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:52 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
It's got to end with Dexter's death. I see that happening one of three ways:

Spoiler!
Why spoiler tag this? Speculation is okay to post, just not insider info or spoilers. This is just your opinion of what could happen based on what has aired? Isn't this correct?

But, ya I think you are on to something there.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:39 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why spoiler tag this? Speculation is okay to post, just not insider info or spoilers. This is just your opinion of what could happen based on what has aired? Isn't this correct?

But, ya I think you are on to something there.
No reason, other than some people don't even like potential spoilers through speculation. Just trying to be considerate.

But yes, total speculation.
[Reply]
SLAG 02:07 PM 07-15-2013
Been a few weeks since this has been bumped -

Are you guys fading?

I'm not sure I like this whole 'Mommy Dearest' bit

Spoiler!

What are you guys thinking of the last couple of episodes?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:23 PM 07-15-2013
Originally Posted by SLAG:
Been a few weeks since this has been bumped -

Are you guys fading?

I'm not sure I like this whole 'Mommy Dearest' bit

Spoiler!

What are you guys thinking of the last couple of episodes?
Interesting, for sure.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC Dan 03:32 PM 07-15-2013
Not posting this as a spoiler since we have no idea which direction this final season is going but I'd like to see Dexter on his own table in the finale.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:53 PM 07-15-2013
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Not posting this as a spoiler since we have no idea which direction this final season is going but I'd like to see Dexter on his own table in the finale.
I suggested something similar earlier. I think it'd be fitting for him to kill himself. He fits Harry's code to the T.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:10 PM 07-30-2013
This season is just captivating.
No post in two weeks.

....yeah, this series needs to end.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:02 PM 07-30-2013
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
This season is just captivating.
No post in two weeks.

....yeah, this series needs to end.
Just finished season 7.

The blonde killer that season was probably my least favorite story arc. As a whole not a bad season but they seem to be killing off solid characters and replacing them with some pretty "wtf?" new one's...
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:53 PM 07-30-2013
Dexter hasn't been worth a crap since the season of the Trinity Killer. That season was magnificent. Dexter jumped a mile over the shark immediately after that.

I'm just watching now out of curiosity to see how they wind up the series. Before Dexter jumped the shark I used to watch each episode 2 or 3 times, and I couldn't wait until Sunday night for the next episode. It's sad, but it's how most shows end.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:23 PM 08-06-2013
I thought S7 was better than it gets credit for, but the biggest problem this series has is that it has created dramatic tension through putting Dexter in more and more precarious positions. If rule #1 of The Code is "don't get caught" and Dexter knows that LaGuerta believes that he killed Jimenez, why would he go after Estrada?

In cases like that he acts with an impulse inconsistent with the character's belief system. I know it was done for the purpose of creating the dramatic tension seen in the season finale, but it wasn't well done.

Oh, and here's how I see this one ending:

Zack kills Dexter, Deb kills Zack, Deb adopts Harrison.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:59 AM 08-07-2013
Spoiler!

BTW great episode this week can't wait for next week's
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:22 PM 08-18-2013
Well I knew Vogel was a creepy fucker, and sure enough...

I'm a huge Dexter fan, but this season has been slow, but it may be picking up now.
[Reply]
Shogun 10:39 PM 08-18-2013
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Well I knew Vogel was a creepy ****er, and sure enough...

I'm a huge Dexter fan, but this season has been slow, but it may be picking up now.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Carlota69 10:57 PM 08-18-2013
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Spoiler!
I always thought she was due to the very first real conversation dexter and her had when she was in the lab. She was also the last person to see him. And the whole not knowing her past and she even side stepped it at the dinner. Did you see you how scooped the dinner out Of the bowl? I've been on to her creepy ass all season...lol. Clearly I could be wrong, but that sure was quick of her to get the brain piece don't ya think?
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 11:00 PM 08-18-2013
I've just gotten caught up all the way from the beginning of season 6. Boy oh boy is this show incredible. After season 5 I just forgot about the new seasons, and nowI'm glued to it again.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 57
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up