ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I think Baldy kinda likes our new RG....
Fat Elvis 04:48 PM 09-17-2021

.@Chiefs @TreySmith73 is the new rookie right guard of the #Chiefs with a Howitzer for a right hand. He punishes defensive lineman with it. What an incredible find for the #chiefskingdom #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/1OPmwqpCqi

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) September 16, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:42 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Didn't he absolutely wax some fool on Mahomes TD run? I'm pretty sure it was. Fuck, I hurt from just watching that.

Watch until the end… Trey Smith is ❤️ pic.twitter.com/xjSNBF5XWk

— Matt Lane (@ChiefinCarolina) September 12, 2021

[Reply]
lcarus 06:49 PM 09-17-2021
While watching the draft I was sitting there hoping we would take Smith with our 5th round pick. I was so pissed when we didn't and thought someone else would surely get him. So I turned it off and later heard we got him with a 6th. Couldn't believe it. What a steal. I still kinda assumed they'd redshirt him for a year and give Duvernay-Tardif back his job. Now....the doc is fine depth....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:51 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Someone should start a dedicated thread for all of Baldingers breakdowns, you can almost hear his blood pressure rise when he’s getting excited about something :-)… he’s great with any facet of football, but when he gets an O line boner it’s special

He’s every bit the low key rival of Chris Simms for spot on analysis and takes
O-line boner is a pithy summation. Love it!

Baldy's breakdown is premium because it's exactly the stuff that broadcast ignores that makes the game work.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:52 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
:-) THE END, jesus christ dude... Get the fuck out the way!
[Reply]
lcarus 06:54 PM 09-17-2021
I knew someone would say it was a block in the back. When it was clearly a block in the side. The guy turned to face Mahomes (he wasn't gonna tackle him backwards obviously) and halfway through got hit with a wrecking ball named Trey.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:57 PM 09-17-2021
That's the one. Awww he dead!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:23 PM 09-17-2021
The line has massive potential, I get the browns game. But we have to establish the run early. Or I should say I'd like to see a real effort to get it going.

I really think we have the right players for strech and power-sets. Run them, give him a real good drive worth of "We are fucking running or short throwing".
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:30 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
The line has massive potential, I get the browns game. But we have to establish the run early. Or I should say I'd like to see a real effort to get it going.

I really think we have the right players for strech and power-sets. Run them, give him a real good drive worth of "We are fucking running or short throwing".
Hard to do that when your coach is Andy Reid and your QB is Patrick Mahomes.

Though I do agree with you, we need to be less predictable and gain more than 2 yards max. But hopefully that improves with time.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:44 PM 09-17-2021
Creed, Thuney and Trey are a red brick wall. Nothing is coming down the middle.

I thought Brown did okay considering who he was facing.

Once this O line gets its chemistry, teams are fucked.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 07:56 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He was so dominant that it allowed Jason Kelce who isn't even on this team score a TD for us.
He was JUST signed pre-snap. Smith had to hold his block long enough for Jason to suit up and get on the field.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 08:01 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-) THE END, jesus christ dude... Get the **** out the way!
TERMINATED!
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:05 PM 09-17-2021
Eggplant
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:14 PM 09-17-2021
NFL franchises run by GMs making millions passed on this guy for 200+ picks.

I don’t have anything else to say but that.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:16 PM 09-17-2021
He made that guy crumple. It looked like a car wreck video when people ragdoll.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:27 PM 09-17-2021
Imagine picking fucking Trevor Lawrence over Trey Smith lmao I bet that GM feels like a huge faggot
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up