ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
srvy 10:47 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
maybe you should follow me around and leave more little butt hurt neg rep. I’m sure that’ll fix your little dick syndrome.
I don't follow you anywhere. Why follow a dipshit. You came in here and showed your ass. Go sell your bullshit elsewhere Mr Bigtime I'm not buying it.
[Reply]
srvy 10:57 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
maybe you should follow me around and leave more little butt hurt neg rep. I’m sure that’ll fix your little dick syndrome.
I think you need to check your neg rep. You must get so much red you can't tell where it's coming from. I don't pay that much attention to you I can't see any recently. But if it gets your goat I am willing to start.

I think I remember you saying you ignored me. Just more of your lies right? But anyway do it, make my day.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:18 AM 08-03-2021
Let's stop with this off topic bullshit. This is about how shitty the Orange Mange is and how shitty Taco Ron is for doing this to those other shit bags.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:16 AM 08-03-2021
The Broncos like any other team are one great draft pick away from becoming relevant. QB makes all the difference. Sure other things like coaching and a decent defense help but as we all know with no QB you rarely are consistently performing in the playoffs year after year.

Major Problem is the Broncos won't go after a top rated QB in the draft. And if they do the Orange Mange might come back.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:18 AM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The Broncos like any other team are one great draft pick away from becoming relevant. QB makes all the difference. Sure other things like coaching and a decent defense help but as we all know with no QB you rarely are consistently performing in the playoffs year after year.

Major Problem is the Broncos won't go after a top rated QB in the draft. And if they do the Orange Mange might come back.
The assumption that the Broncos could 1) identify a franchise QB, 2) execute a plan to draft said QB, and 3) develop said QB requires enormous suspensions of disbelief.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:20 AM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:

In order to land that great draft pick, you need a competent GM and coach in place. In order to get a competent GM and coach, you need competent ownership.

So yeah, i'd say they're an entire front office, coaching staff AND QB away...

BUT if they get those things, OH BUDDY WATCH OUT, they'll be ready to compete with the Chargers for a wildcard spot.
[Reply]
AustinChief 11:27 AM 08-03-2021
We could start up BroncosPlanet and let them test drive new software and see if it is something we want to use here in the future...

Just a thought.

Right now I am looking at servers to replace our current one. Performance has been fine but it's reaching end of life and we could seriously bump up our capacity with a new system. I'll keep everyone posted.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:38 AM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
We could start up BroncosPlanet and let them test drive new software and see if it is something we want to use here in the future...

Just a thought.

Right now I am looking at servers to replace our current one. Performance has been fine but it's reaching end of life and we could seriously bump up our capacity with a new system. I'll keep everyone posted.
I say do it. It would be hilarious you running the Broncos site, and it gives the Pats fans someone to play with, lol.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:01 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
I think I remember you saying you ignored me. Just more of your lies right? But anyway do it, make my day.
I've never put anyone on ignore, Ever. Maybe thats your thing since I'm not a big pussy with small dick syndrome like you.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:11 PM 08-03-2021

Just a thought.

My only request is an SSD for the database to live on.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:19 PM 08-03-2021

Just a thought.

I’ll donate as required. I know I’m the enemy but I respect the house.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:22 PM 08-03-2021

Just a thought.

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:59 PM 08-03-2021
Orange Mane Bad.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:59 PM 08-03-2021
Orange Mane Bad.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:00 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
… I spoke and IM'ed Patteau many times …
The name of the guy you spoke to and IM'ed many times was patteeu.
[Reply]
srvy 07:43 PM 08-03-2021

Just a thought.

If the shoe was on the other foot I don't see them extending the courtesy.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Up