ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 46
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
srvy 07:15 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Take that up with Kloster.

As for the Lounge, there's obviously a big difference between political topics, which are divisive by nature, and threads about general stuff, be it pets, cars, or poop. There was more than enough general bickering over rival sports teams or hell, pretty much anything (one thing I've learned in 20+ years on this board is that there's nothing us assholes won't argue about) without a massive, endless injection of politard discourse.
I don't know Kloster I came in 2004 and was just sporadic as I settled into Chiefs Coalition till its demise in the night.

I don't believe he post here anymore. Does he still hold sway here that separating major KC sports like a Royals and Chiefs subforum maybe NFL talk and all other sports talk. A lot of distraction bullshit posts happen in the lounge keep the lounge for that.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:24 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
I don't know Kloster I came in 2004 and was just sporadic as I settled into Chiefs Coalition till its demise in the night.

I don't believe he post here anymore. Does he still hold sway here that separating major KC sports like a Royals and Chiefs subforum maybe NFL talk and all other sports talk. A lot of distraction bullshit posts happen in the lounge keep the lounge for that.
Phobia was his board name. And the cocksucker holds zero sway here now.
[Reply]
srvy 07:29 PM 08-02-2021
Gotya herd that name:-)
[Reply]
Spott 07:30 PM 08-02-2021
Tell me how you really feel about that old n00b.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:47 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Tell me how you really feel about that old n00b.
Yes, let the hate flow through him
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:02 PM 08-02-2021
Not knowing patteeu all that well I think he would wish DC never existed. He thought it all should be in the lounge in all its glory. He basically was a founding member relegated to second citizen status because his love was discussing politics. The lounge is the lounge and what is a lounge for? Discussing the topics of the day? Most bulletin boards are separated by Chiefs talk only and other sports. It irritated him to no end that a separate spot was made for a much-talked subject when your out and about shooting the shit. I think he would be offended his name is on a subforum he didn't feel should exist outside the lounge. Just my 2 cents worth.
as usual, you are wrong.

As someone who knew Patteau for 15+ years in real life. And who he really was in real life, what he liked and didn’t about this site, what TV shows, movies he liked. What was the most important things in his real life to him etc. I can saw without hesitation that he would have been honored.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:14 PM 08-02-2021
Oh please tell... what was his favorite TV show?
[Reply]
vailpass 08:18 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
it was mostly Endelt
:-)
[Reply]
srvy 08:26 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
as usual, you are wrong.

As someone who knew Patteau for 15+ years in real life. And who he really was in real life, what he liked and didn’t about this site, what TV shows, movies he liked. What was the most important things in his real life to him etc. I can saw without hesitation that he would have been honored.
Whatever big time. I wouldn't take your opinion as anything other than an old blowhard with a swelled head thinking you are some important guy on a sports forum. I spoke and IM'ed Patteau many times doesn't mean I know him but I know what we discussed. That was between me and him and I wouldn't publish it. Then I am not an egomaniac with a need to be important here or big-time anyone. So in short fuck you!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:28 PM 08-02-2021
Oh yeAh
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:37 PM 08-02-2021
Once the donkees sign some shitbag QB off the scrapheap I would expect the orange mane to unflush itself out of the toilet for a few months until reality sets back in again
[Reply]
Katipan 08:48 PM 08-02-2021
I was genuinely curious.
I bet it was MASH.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:55 PM 08-02-2021
So in short **** you!
maybe you should follow me around and leave more little butt hurt neg rep. I’m sure that’ll fix your little dick syndrome.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:59 PM 08-02-2021
Ah, Grey's Anatomy.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:22 PM 08-02-2021
I’m guessing Temptation Island
[Reply]
Page 41 of 46
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Up