ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 39 of 114
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:03 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton:
That's the way it's been sold, but look at the poll in this thread, FFS. And I'm talkin about public funding.

Gimmedats at work. NIMBP. You and him pay my bar tab.

If a stadium can be privately funded, that location deserves a franchise, and it would be history making.
Ok, but it's not happening. Plenty of others will vote to pay for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:04 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yeah but people actually care about keeping the crossroads intact.

They couldn’t read the room on that one and go with the not so secret site they’ve been planning for years?
The titty bar, empty KC Star building and church is better than a stadium?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:04 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
There's no money in that.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Leases are broken all the time. When a big revenue stream dries up it's fair game.
The revenue isn't drying up the lease remains in place for another 7 years
[Reply]
-King- 09:06 PM 04-02-2024
At the end of the day, just think of all the parking spaces we'll have once the Royals and Chiefs move!
[Reply]
Arch Stanton 09:06 PM 04-02-2024
Can the lease be broken now that the money from the sales tax is gone?
Doesn't need to be broken.

Chiefs rent is $1.1MM / year. Just write the check and leave it empty.
[Reply]
srvy 09:06 PM 04-02-2024
The chiefs were stupid to hitch up to this poor royals plan and even more stupid to submit a plan for the rich with nothing for the working class already pissed at their tax assessment fiasco.
[Reply]
Stewie 09:06 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The revenue isn't drying up the lease remains in place for another 7 years
OK. Then why are we voting now on the tax extension? Does the current tax end in 7 years?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:06 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Not going to lie, I'm really disappointed in the idea of abandoning Arrowhead.

I really think it had a shot to become a Lambeau esque iconic venue that fans could enjoy for generations. It's such a cool place.

The idea of replacing it with another bland corporate monstrosity out by the racetrack that Clark (or whatever Hunt owns the team at that point) will declare outdated 25 years after it's build is just sad to think about.
Me too. I'm hoping the Chiefs sandbagged this so they can eventually get all of the counties money and have a real plan for that vote with the Royals moving to another, hopefully, KC area in another country. Building codes won't let a stadium be built like Arrowhead with its steepness. The upper level are some of the best viewing seats in the NFL for a stadium and is a noise trapper for sound.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:07 PM 04-02-2024
OK. Then why are we voting now on the tax extension? Does the current tax end in 7 years?
Correct and then has this passed the tax would have been in place for an additional 40 years
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:07 PM 04-02-2024
We should all pool our money together and buy a huge plot of land in Johnson County and offer it to the teams. But where?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:07 PM 04-02-2024
It will take a minimum of 5 years for the Chiefs to build a new stadium... and you would have at least a year and a half of planning and a vote to approve at other locations.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:08 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You might as well quit bitching about it.

It's obvious the people who actually pay the tab don't give two shits about your desire to walk around during your 2 visits a year.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:08 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
They already bought up the church. Honestly, the way the Royals went about it was all wrong. They just let all kinds of disinformation get thrown around and did an absolute shit job of fighting that.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:08 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Me too. I'm hoping the Chiefs sandbagged this so they can eventually get all of the counties money and have a real plan for that vote with the Royals moving to another, hopefully, KC area in another country. Building codes won't let a stadium be built like Arrowhead with its steepness. The upper level are some of the best viewing seats in the NFL for a stadium and is a noise trapper for sound.
Clark wasn't even at the Yes Vote watch party if that means anything
[Reply]
Page 39 of 114
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Up