ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 61
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2018 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread****
MotherfuckerJones 12:03 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
On the rare days I'm super busy (last Thursday Friday Saturday were two of them), I just make it a point to check the draft on my phone when I wake up, some time in the middle of the day, and while I brush my teeth before I go to bed. I will check it way more often most other times-- at least 5-6 times, maybe more.

Keeping updated three times a day isn't that much to ask. That's enough time to plan ahead and make a list of picks to send off to me or Pestilence in order to keep this thing moving.
I’ve really tried to make sure I’m on top of this .
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:06 PM 03-28-2018
On the rare days I'm super busy (last Thursday Friday Saturday were two of them), I just make it a point to check the draft on my phone when I wake up, some time in the middle of the day, and while I brush my teeth before I go to bed. I will check it way more often most other times-- at least 5-6 times, maybe more.

Keeping updated three times a day isn't that much to ask. That's enough time to plan ahead and make a list of picks to send off to me or Pestilence in order to keep this thing moving.
Back during the days when I had two teams and was running this....I would keep an updated list on my phone of who I wanted to draft for each team. If one of those players were drafted....I'd remove them from my list. That way if i was away from my computer and I was up....I could just copy and paste my pick.

This shit isn't fucking hard. And it's not like we're asking each person to sit by their computer for 12 hours each day. If I have the time today...I'm going to see where the slow down is occurring and then try to figure out a solution.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 12:43 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Back during the days when I had two teams and was running this....I would keep an updated list on my phone of who I wanted to draft for each team. If one of those players were drafted....I'd remove them from my list. That way if i was away from my computer and I was up....I could just copy and paste my pick.

This shit isn't fucking hard. And it's not like we're asking each person to sit by their computer for 12 hours each day. If I have the time today...I'm going to see where the slow down is occurring and then try to figure out a solution.
The List is vital.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hoover 08:53 AM 03-28-2018
Okay, I'll fucking say it.

This shit is starting to crawl.

C'mon dudes. You've got less than a month.
Yeah this is a problem. I feel like we made more picks over the weekend than we did all week. If we need to take over some additional teams I'm willing. This is a lot of fun when its moving.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:28 AM 03-28-2018
The Miami Dolphins select Armani Watts, S, Texas A&M
[Reply]
staylor26 07:48 AM 03-28-2018
The San Francisco 49ers select Dante Pettis, WR, Washington
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:56 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The San Francisco 49ers select Deon Cain, WR, Clemson
Try again.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:13 AM 03-28-2018
Try again.
Fuck my bad changing it now
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:07 AM 03-28-2018
It's because no one is sending PMs with their picks when they know they aren't going to be on. There is no way that we should have went from 5 PM PST to 6 AM PST this morning between picks. And I'm not trying to single out people but I'm pretty sure CoMo has taken 12 hours for every one of his picks.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:01 PM 03-28-2018
It's because no one is sending PMs with their picks when they know they aren't going to be on. There is no way that we should have went from 5 PM PST to 6 AM PST this morning between picks. And I'm not trying to single out people but I'm pretty sure CoMo has taken 12 hours for every one of his picks.
Not true. I went to bed earlier than normal last night and didn't check CP before bed. PM was sent to me after I had already went snooze. Sorry not sorry. I've been prompt as much as everyone else on my other picks. You've done nothing but complain this entire time. Eat a dick or 10.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:15 AM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Not true. I went to bed earlier than normal last night and didn't check CP before bed. PM was sent to me after I had already went snooze. Sorry not sorry. I've been prompt as much as everyone else on my other picks. You've done nothing but complain this entire time. Eat a dick or 10.
I actually meant ChiefsAshole. My bad.
[Reply]
O.city 09:19 AM 03-28-2018
Draft going at a snails pace when O.city only has 1 pick.

Coincidence? Find out at 6 tonight on why everyone sucks.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:24 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Draft going at a snails pace when O.city only has 1 pick.

Coincidence? Find out at 6 tonight on why everyone sucks.
Be on the lookout. You're about to get another team.
[Reply]
O.city 09:31 AM 03-28-2018
Be on the lookout. You're about to get another team.
I don't want another team.

I'm just bitching to bitch.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:14 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't want another team.

I'm just bitching to bitch.
CONDESCENDING MUCH
[Reply]
Page 19 of 61
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up