ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 345 of 357
« First < 245295335341342343344345 346347348349355 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
stumppy 02:25 PM 11-19-2023
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:

WATER VALLEY, Miss. (WTVA) — A former art teacher at Water Valley High School is free on bond after her arrest over an accusation she sent inappropriate pictures of herself to a student while employed at the school.

Prosecutors charged Emily Swinkowski, 27, with enticement of a child and child exploitation.

District Attorney Jay Hale said police started investigating about two weeks ago after the allegation arose she sent the photos to a 16-year-old student.

Hale added another student found out what happened and informed the principal, who got police involved.

Swinkowski resigned and turned herself in to police on Monday. A judge set her bond that same day at $50,000.

Getting a distinct lard-ass vibe on this one.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:27 PM 11-19-2023
A classmate found out and snitched? Kid, your jealousy is showing.
[Reply]
scho63 03:24 PM 11-19-2023
At 60 years old, she is very doable for me and I say INNOCENT!
[Reply]
Eureka 08:31 PM 11-19-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
At 60 years old, she is very doable for me and I say INNOCENT!
Soon this will be a reality for you. She can be school teachers to if you wish.

115lbs school teacher with fake tits. Lucky guy!

giáo viên trường đá
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 07:58 PM 11-22-2023
Somehow we missed this one..

New Jersey gym teacher allegedly sexually assaulted her student over 4 years

A New Jersey gym teacher was jailed after a former student detailed their sexual relationship that spanned his high school career.

Former Bridgewater-Raritan High School teacher Lydia Pinto, 38, was charged Nov. 8 with first-degree aggravated sexual assault and two counts of second-degree sexual assault.

She was arrested without incident.

The Somerset County Prosecutors Office launched an investigation into Pinto’s conduct on Oct. 16 after the Bridgewater Police Department received an anonymous email detailing Pinto’s alleged relationship with the student.

The victim, now an adult, was identified and interviewed by detectives with the office’s sex crimes and child abuse unit on Oct. 26, Somerset County Prosecutor John P. McDonald wrote in a November 17 press release.

“The victim reported engaging in a relationship with former teacher, Lydia Pinto,” the release read.

“The victim further reported that the relationship turned sexual when the victim was between the ages of 14 to 15 and continued until the victim’s senior year of high school.”

The sexual activity all took place in the Raritan Borough, the prosecutor said.

Pinto coached field hockey and girls lacrosse at the school, per reporting by My Central Jersey, and taught driver’s ed according to a Facebook post on the high school’s page.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:24 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
A classmate found out and snitched? Kid, your jealousy is showing.
If the kid was jealous, why not blackmail the teacher into getting some action instead of snitching?

:-)

Or I guess maybe those kids don't show up in CP threads...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:42 PM 11-22-2023

A New Jersey gym teacher was jailed after a former student detailed their sexual relationship that spanned his high school career.

Former Bridgewater-Raritan High School teacher Lydia Pinto, 38, was charged Nov. 8 with first-degree aggravated sexual assault and two counts of second-degree sexual assault.

The Somerset County Prosecutors Office launched an investigation into Pinto’s conduct on Oct. 16 after the Bridgewater Police Department received an anonymous email detailing Pinto’s alleged relationship with the student.

The victim, now an adult, was identified and interviewed by detectives with the office’s sex crimes and child abuse unit on Oct. 26, Somerset County Prosecutor John P. McDonald wrote in a November 17 press release.

“The victim reported engaging in a relationship with former teacher, Lydia Pinto,” the release read.

“The victim further reported that the relationship turned sexual when the victim was between the ages of 14 to 15 and continued until the victim’s senior year of high school.”

Pinto coached field hockey and girls lacrosse at the school, per reporting by My Central Jersey, and taught driver’s ed according to a Facebook post on the high school’s page.
Innocent.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:42 PM 11-22-2023

Innocent.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:50 PM 11-22-2023
Over four years this lady is steeling this guys youth that he would have with other women.

She is a predator overall. I had lots of fun with girls my age during those years. She took that away.

[Reply]
jd1020 10:28 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If the kid was jealous, why not blackmail the teacher into getting some action instead of snitching?

:-)

Or I guess maybe those kids don't show up in CP threads...
Because he snitched. He has no balls... Maybe it was a girl that was in love with the boy... :-)
[Reply]
Wilson8 11:28 PM 11-22-2023
"The sexual activity all took place in the Raritan Borough, the prosecutor said."

I'm trying to figure out where the "Raritan Borough" is located on the human body.

It is possible that it might hurt, but it might prevent pregnancy.
[Reply]
Bump 11:30 PM 11-22-2023
how are women chomo's treated in prison? Do the female convicts have that same type of code that male convicts have? I never really thought about that before
[Reply]
Eureka 11:34 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Because he snitched. He has no balls... Maybe it was a girl that was in love with the boy... :-)
Maybe, it was and she would have gave similar experiences that the older teacher adult gave.

Myself, I had a senior girlfriend when I was a freshman. She was of age when I was 14. She ****ed my brains out whenever she had the chance. Her mom owned a 93 Ford Probe and we would borrow it "to go get Ice Cream" during the evening. In reality the back seats folded down and provided a safe space for us to bone in certain parking spaces. I never had a serious girlfriend during my following 3 years of HS even though she left me during my sophomore year. When I look back now maybe she was a reason for that but also I wouldn't want to change things. Guess having her literally holding my balls in-between classes was a feeling of being the man. She also had a daily driver Dodge Dart hot rod that she took me out to lunch in while my classmates were walking.

Anyways if it was a teacher I could only imagine how that would affect my HS course.
[Reply]
threebag 12:03 AM 11-23-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Over four years this lady is steeling this guys youth that he would have with other women.

She is a predator overall. I had lots of fun with girls my age during those years. She took that away.

You don’t think he was fucking more than one chick? I bet he was slamming hoes left and right :-)
[Reply]
scho63 12:04 AM 11-23-2023
That was a Cougar in Heat
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:25 AM 11-23-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:

Did they say it was a boy?
[Reply]
Page 345 of 357
« First < 245295335341342343344345 346347348349355 > Last »
Up