ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 146
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:55 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There’s such an interesting crossover between our two teams. Philly fans are ruthless but much as the media has tried to bait them into hating us (Sirianni revenge game! Hurts > mahomes. Sirianni a winner, while Reid tried couldn’t get the job done), most eagles fans haven’t taken the bait. They know us and they respect us.

Because their love for Andy Reid runs real real deep in that city and why shouldn’t it. Because they have an iconic chiefs bar in the city that spags loves to visit. Hell, you’ve got a hall of fame TE who’s bff brothers with Mr. Eagle at the moment. This shit runs all the way back to dick vermeil.

So interesting with all the trash talking that we end up with a Super Bowl with 2 fan bases who are totally different yet get each other.
Yeah, man. I've been pretty impressed with the Eagles posters here compared to Bills and Bengals fan. Even on their board, it's pretty mellow. They are confident, obviously, but give much respect to Mahomes. Especially on the one tweet from an Eagles media guy that says Hurts is the type of QB you would build in today's NFL, over Mahomes. Most of the Eagles fans are crushing him for his take. Maybe the get a bad wrap. I get that they booed Santa and cheered for a Michael Irvin injury, but to be fair, I don't think it was the real Santa Claus. And even though I would not cheer a major injury to anyone, you got to admit, Michael Irvin is kind of a douche. And if you think half of Arrowhead wouldn't have been cheering if 90's Elway was laying motionless on the turf, I don't know what to tell you (figure of speech wise, not you personally).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:09 PM 02-08-2023
Watching SB LIV on NFL Network right now.

Man, Damien Williams was SO good in this game. Guy was just electric. Even when he wasn't getting chunks, he was a threat to do it. His feet are constantly in motion, he's putting guys on their heels.

It took a pretty great effort by SF to hold him to what they did. He looks like the most dynamic guy on the field in this game.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:39 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Floating on cloud 9 right now. Due to a very fortuitous set of circumstances, the wife and I will be 18 rows from the field Sunday. Never in my life did I think I'd attend one of these. Doesn't seem real.

LET'S GO CHIEEEEEFFFFS!!!
Congrats man! Have a blast!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:04 PM 02-08-2023
Is Andy Reid sick? He sounds congested in these press conferences.

Of course, then again, these are also terrible mics...
[Reply]
Lzen 10:36 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Some interesting info here:

Gee, if only Andy could design some plays with over routes in them . . .
For as good as that defense is supposed to be, they sure lost receivers quite a few times
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:03 PM 02-08-2023
Adam Teicher thinks the Eagles will win, 27-20.

I hope nothing bad happens to his luggage while he's staying in Phoenix.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:05 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:

:-) :-) :-)

I knew he picked the Eagles to win, but he's saying the Chiefs only score 20?

:-) :-) :-)

He's so fucking clueless.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:06 PM 02-08-2023

Of course he does.. He's a miserable SOB...
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:38 PM 02-08-2023
Interesting photo

[Reply]
Buns 11:51 PM 02-08-2023
Toney as Scout QB, cool
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:40 AM 02-09-2023
Guys there's a very interesting video on YouTube featuring a guy named DR BRUCE GROSSINGER!!..he's a Doctor and an Eagles fan and him and the guy interviewing him talk about the Jalen Hurts injury!!..boy they are VERY concerned about Hurts's ability to throw in this game and believe he may have a rotator cuff issue and the two weeks rest wouldn't have made any difference. Couple that Waren Sharp's tweet about Hurts's inability to throw to his right accurately plus his poor throwing stats since the injury then it seems like the rumours about Hurts are growing as we get closer to the big dance.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:44 AM 02-09-2023

Shocking. What's more shocking is they still let him in pressers to ask questions. I'll put him on my prayers for him to drop dead before Sunday.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:47 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Of course he does.. He's a miserable SOB...
Oops on my contraband phone at work I didn't mean to down thumb you Kman. Someone needs to give him a :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:48 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Buns:
Toney as Scout QB, cool

Spoiler!

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:50 AM 02-09-2023
OTHER THAN BROCK PURDY NOBODY HAS HAD LESS SNAPS WHILST TRAILING THAN JALEN HURTS. If the Chiefs put them in a two score hole it's gonna be very interesting to see how he responds...especially if he's forced to throw the ball.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 146
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Up