ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 587
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114514 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BanHam 04:22 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.


Rule-out this guy:

The CEO of Pfizer has announced that he will NOT be taking the COVID-19… For now, that is.

I’m 59 years old, in good health, I’m not working in the front line. So, my type is not recommended to get vaccinated…

So, none of the executives or board members will cut the line, they will take it as their age and occupation type is.




- At least he is 'Honest.'
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:50 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Rule-out this guy:

The CEO of Pfizer has announced that he will NOT be taking the COVID-19… For now, that is.

I’m 59 years old, in good health, I’m not working in the front line. So, my type is not recommended to get vaccinated…

So, none of the executives or board members will cut the line, they will take it as their age and occupation type is.




- At least he is 'Honest.'
Then there's that... I'm sure our self-proclaimed medical experts (Fauci kiss-asses) will write this off. I'm mid 50s and in great health, so I guess I'll never get it (by his rules).
[Reply]
eDave 12:16 AM 12-16-2020

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:21 AM 12-16-2020
Except transmission is still possible after vaccination.


#science
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:41 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Very true. Call it the Trump vaccine and the libs would lose their mental state even more
Well Kamala has called it that and said she doesn't trust it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:44 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Don Corlemahomes:
Also, the FDA has safeguards for this situation. You just don't know where to look.
You mean the corrupt FDA that's a revolving door of Pharma companies that regulate and approve drugs. It's called "regulatory capture."

I love going to lawsuit sites on the drugs they've approve. :-)
[Reply]
alanm 12:48 AM 12-16-2020
I think I'll wait to see if people grow horns or mutate in some other way. If they don't then I probably will.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:17 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
I think I'll wait to see if people grow horns or mutate in some other way. If they don't then I probably will.
I'd wait 10-15....years
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:55 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Stay in your basement, Otis. Quit being a pussy, you'll be fine.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:58 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
I think I'll wait to see if people grow horns or mutate in some other way. If they don't then I probably will.
I don't think you'll have a choice but to wait. We have to wait for the Healthcare industry folks to go first.

We'll prolly get our first report from Chiefzilla1501, he knows some doctors, none of us do. Well, we do have Dr. Beeper here too, so maybe he'll tell us. Wait, he's a liberal, he'll just lie after his horns if they start growing in...
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:18 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't think you'll have a choice but to wait. We have to wait for the Healthcare industry folks to go first.

We'll prolly get our first report from Chiefzilla1501, he knows some doctors, none of us do. Well, we do have Dr. Beeper here too, so maybe he'll tell us. Wait, he's a liberal, he'll just lie after his horns if they start growing in...
If people start growing horns, I'm definitely getting it. That's metal AF.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:22 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You didn't even try to think before posting this. C'mon, man. What's wrong with you lately? We get enough of this shit from the brain dead clowns on the hard left.
Sorry for being independently minded and following actual science instead of randos spouting conspiracy nonsense.

If the medical community and old people finish safety testing and everything goes well, I'm getting the Moderna vaccine. If not, I'll wait.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:24 AM 12-16-2020
If you have any fears or doubts whatsoever about taking the vaccine, please don't take it.

That means those of us who want to take the vaccine can move ahead of you in line.

Win - win.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:33 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
If you have any fears or doubts whatsoever about taking the vaccine, please don't take it.

That means those of us who want to take the vaccine can move ahead of you in line.

Win - win.
you prolly think this is some kind of gotcha.
[Reply]
ping2000 08:45 AM 12-16-2020
Marvel movie plot adjustments if movie was made in 2020:
1. Bill Gates supplies tracking nanobots to drug companies to insert into vaccine.
2. Hydra recalibrate weapons to target vaccine nanobots.
3. Population adjusted.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 14 of 587
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114514 > Last »
Up