ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 100
« First < 509096979899100
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:22 PM Yesterday
:-) yes
[Reply]
mkp785 05:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sullen, empty eyed looking SOB

I hope ND has the death penalty, and may they waste no time putting him to it
I agree. Any thoughts on this guy? Killed a store worker, and injured 2 hard working police officers who tried to stop him in rural Georgia. Over not wearing a mask inside the store (policy of this particular store).

Victor Lee Tucker is his name. Any guesses on what he looks like?

I'm sure he's a black gangsta or maybe another scary Muslim.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/cashier-de...ry?id=78275587
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:53 PM Yesterday
Poor lady was mistreated

ANOTHER STUNNING AND BRAVE AIRPORT-AMERICAN!pic.twitter.com/qo9qz1YYbj

— Darth Apu on MemeCrusade.com (@DarthApuReborn) June 12, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I agree. Any thoughts on this guy? Killed a store worker, and injured 2 hard working police officers who tried to stop him in rural Georgia. Over not wearing a mask inside the store (policy of this particular store).

Hang them both in the town square on the same day for all to see

Then go find a riptide to swim in
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:49 PM Yesterday

I can't wait to hear him testify...
[Reply]
mkp785 12:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Do you think he can swim? :-)
Happy to see you back here. Are you fully recovered from BEP "being mean" to you?

I was worried that you might log out and never come back. But then again after your suave moves you laid on her, I'm sure you're swimming in the ladies.

As to me, you'll be happy to know I can both swim and surf :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by :
A 39-year-old man accused of shooting and wounding five people in Alabama and Georgia told police his assaults were racially motivated, and he was targeting white men, a detective testified Monday.

The Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reported that a police detective testified in a preliminary hearing that Justin Tyran Roberts, who is Black, told police that white men had picked on him and wronged him for all his life.

“Basically, he explained throughout his life, specifically white males had taken from him, and also what he described as military-looking white males had taken from him,” Detective Brandon Lockhart testified, according to the newspaper.

Police have accused Roberts of shooting five people in three separate assaults in Columbus, Georgia and Phenix City, Alabama. All victims are expected to recover, Columbus Police Chief Freddie Blackmon said Sunday. The chief added that police found no evidence that Roberts knew any of his victims...

Columbus police say shooting spree was racially motivated
[Reply]
Bump 01:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Columbus police say shooting spree was racially motivated
that's the kind of racially motivated our politicians and their media want though
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:32 AM Today
Happy to see you back here. Are you fully recovered from BEP "being mean" to you?

I was worried that you might log out and never come back. But then again after your suave moves you laid on her, I'm sure you're swimming in the ladies.

As to me, you'll be happy to know I can both swim and surf :-)
Hang 10 doode...
[Reply]
Page 100 of 100
« First < 509096979899100
Up