ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Mistaken sexual identity could be deadly
Msmith 09:34 PM 06-09-2021
Virginia Tech LB allegedly killed man upon discovering he was not a woman after sexual encounter

"According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.

Etute told the police he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching them when the person hit the ground and "stomped" on them. He heard "bubbling and gurgling" as he left the apartment, but didn't call the police..."

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/virgini...165835045.html
[Reply]
vailpass 07:47 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The red and green apples are guilty, he's only keeping the brown ones this year
Dude has some nice trees. I grew up helping my grandma with her apple and plum trees and appreciate what it is to bring them full cycle.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:06 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
:-) You sure about that? You sure I'm white?

Since you want to make it about race...

Funny how you are ready to throw Murder 1 on the black guy and completely excuse the guy white guy who sexually assaulted him. Your ultra conservative bitch ass had to do redneck math to figure out whether to take the side of the white skinned sexual deviant vs the black dude. You hate that he is a "tranny" or a "bundle of sticks" but god dammit... he is white so that clinched it.

You are a garbage human being.
you might be white (or) you might be white adjacent (or) you might be a model minority. or you might be a minority that benefits from post colonial oppression. (or) you have internalized your own oppression

murder 1 fits because the "black guy" was the aggressor throughout the entire ordeal. what is redneck math? is that like common core math that you sophisticated Libs force on kids to bring about equity?

I don't hate anyone simply for existing. your last few sentences are nonsense.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:16 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
you might be white (or) you might be white adjacent (or) you might be a model minority. or you might be a minority that benefits from post colonial oppression. (or) you have internalized your own oppression

murder 1 fits because the "black guy" was the aggressor throughout the entire ordeal. what is redneck math? is that like common core math that you sophisticated Libs force on kids to bring about equity?

Could you help me out with the definition of “model minority”?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:30 PM 06-13-2021
So... not white guilt but white adjacent guilt, or model minority white guilt, or post colonialist white guilt, or internalized oppression white guit.

Thanks for the clarification :-)

Originally Posted by :
murder 1 fits because the "black guy" was the aggressor throughout the entire ordeal.
Pure conjecture.

Originally Posted by :
what is redneck math? is that like common core math that you sophisticated Libs force on kids to bring about equity?
"Forcing" the common core on kids. :-) I am completely unsurprised that you would rather students memorize facts and algorithms vs actually understand how numbers relate to one another and why the answer is what it is.

That said... common core implementation across the country was shit even the thought process behind the methods were solid.

Originally Posted by :
As much nonsense as your stating that my "white guilt" was motivating my position.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:30 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Could you help me out with the definition of “model minority”?

yeah. jews and asians are considered to be model minorities. they are a model for success. so much so that those particular minorities out perform the white hegemony in terms of education and income.

The term “model minority” refers to minority groups that have ostensibly achieved high levels of success in contemporary society.

https://newdiscourses.com/?s=model+minority
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:42 PM 06-13-2021
Quote:
murder 1 fits because the "black guy" was the aggressor throughout the entire ordeal.
Pure conjecture.

No. Etute downloaded an app. Etute saw someone he was attracted to. Etute wanted to meet up. Etute set up a meeting. Etute met with and sexually penetrated the victim. Etute set up another meeting. Etute had sex again. Etute beat his sex partner. Etute left that man for dead. Etute got arrested. Etute made up a story to justify his actions
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:47 PM 06-13-2021

No. Etute downloaded an app. Etute saw someone he was attracted to. Etute wanted to meet up. Etute set up a meeting. Etute met with and sexually penetrated the victim. Etute set up another meeting. Etute had sex again. Etute beat his sex partner. Etute left that man for dead. Etute got arrested. Etute made up a story to justify his actions
my point is Jerry smith performed one action, he placed an ad. Etute performed 12 actions. he murdered that little gay through a series of steps. that's murder 1
[Reply]
vailpass 08:56 PM 06-13-2021
yeah. jews and asians are considered to be model minorities. they are a model for success. so much so that those particular minorities out perform the white hegemony in terms of education and income.

The term “model minority” refers to minority groups that have ostensibly achieved high levels of success in contemporary society.

https://newdiscourses.com/?s=model+minority
Thanks.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up