View Poll Results: Who wins the AFC West division this year
Chiefs come back and win 101 75.94%
Chargers Win 13 9.77%
Broncos Win 1 0.75%
Raiders Win 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you think we still win the division?
TribalElder 03:05 PM 09-26-2021

currently 1-2 and in last place as of Sept 26, 2021

do you think the Chiefs still win the AFC West this year?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:55 PM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
More broadly, I think I may have underestimated the impact that adding a third game that is based on division ranking would have. Maybe it's just because there are so many awful teams these days, but just look at this:

Chiefs - Bills, Titans, and Packers
Raiders - Dolphins, Colts, and Bears
Chargers - Patriots, Texans, and Vikings
Broncos - Jets, Jaguars, and Lions

I know that's 100% on purpose, but man, that's a pretty big disparity in quality across those three games.

That’s exactly what the NFL wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:56 PM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by backinblack:
at this point I think it'll ultimately come down to being between the Chargers and the Chiefs. I don't trust Gruden enough yet, and Broncos ha ha no. It'll still most likely be the Chiefs winning the div once the Chargers Charger themselves out of winning it.

I see Chiefs finishing first and Broncos finishing last, while both the Raiders and Chargers could finish either second or third depending on what happens, they are too shaky to accurately predict right now. This MNF game coming up will tell us more about the two teams.

It’s why I’m rooting for the Faid over the Chargers on MNF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:00 PM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I get their basic math as there probably aren't a ton of teams that go 1-2 in a division with a team that goes 3-0, and the 1-2 team overtakes them... and that's just because it's not crazy often that an underdog team happens to have a complete shit schedule while at the same time the biggest contender is facing two (or three) playoff contenders (and maybe one SB contender).

Scheduling quirks makes for poor statistical analysis.... and they could throw in projected SoS with it to maybe help, but probably still tough after 3 games.

Makes for some lols later in the season though when the Broncos complete flop.
FYP
[Reply]
TEX 01:14 PM 09-28-2021
KC is not winning the division. I'd bet the Raiders do. I think KC and the Chargers will both be WC teams. Denver will finish last.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:34 AM 09-29-2021

The Broncos… pic.twitter.com/KqPDD5ICu5

— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) September 28, 2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:40 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
More broadly, I think I may have underestimated the impact that adding a third game that is based on division ranking would have. Maybe it's just because there are so many awful teams these days, but just look at this:

Chiefs - Bills, Titans, and Packers
Raiders - Dolphins, Colts, and Bears
Chargers - Patriots, Texans, and Vikings
Broncos - Jets, Jaguars, and Lions

I know that's 100% on purpose, but man, that's a pretty big disparity in quality across those three games.
That does suck and meanwhile douche bag Brady avoids the other div champs because he was wild card team. The NFL will blow a nut if the Raiders and Chargers met in the playoffs. Chargers vs Rams Super Bowl would be a full on league orgy.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:42 AM 09-29-2021
Hard to say. If defense gets its head out of its aas and the offense stops giving the ball away like a drug dealer giving away free meth on a Saturday night then yes maybe.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:53 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This is stupid. Of course KC still wins the division. Still going to the SB. Just making most of our mistakes now. KC will clean up their act, the OL will gel in 4-5 more weeks, and the defense will likewise come together in a few weeks, then they'll just roll.

Well, at least as well as they can with only two legit receivers.
I don't think it's unreasonable (at all) to ask this question this year.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:46 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
The offense itself is not that great anymore
Still LOLing at this.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:25 PM 10-03-2021
We lock up the #1 seed in the AFC with 1 or 2 games to play.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:57 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
KC is not winning the division. I'd bet the Raiders do. I think KC and the Chargers will both be WC teams. Denver will finish last.
:-) Throwing in the towel after four games.

We only have 13 games left to bridge the 2 game gap with the division leader- impossible!
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 03:58 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-) Throwing in the towel after four games.

We only have 13 games left to bridge the 2 game gap with the division leader- impossible!
That was after only 3 games.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:03 PM 10-03-2021
Nobody in the division is that scary. We should have beat LA if not for dumb turnovers and it wouldn't have been close.

Raiders? Nah. Broncos? Nah.

Ravens should have lost to us as well. Buffalo got beat by Tennessee who isn't doing shit now. Pitt? Nope.

We dont have any real worries as long as we stay out of our own way. The only team that beats KC is KC and I think we will get better not worse.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 04:05 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nobody in the division is that scary. We should have beat LA if not for dumb turnovers and it wouldn't have been close.

Raiders? Nah. Broncos? Nah.

Ravens should have lost to us as well. Buffalo got beat by Tennessee who isn't doing shit now. Pitt? Nope.

We dont have any real worries as long as we stay out of our own way. The only team that beats KC is KC and I think we will get better not worse.
Buffalo lost to Pittsburgh, not Tennessee.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:13 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
That was after only 3 games.
:-)

The sky fell hard on a few guys last week.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up