ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 55
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:50 PM 05-31-2021
The Leafs are a pathetic disgrace. Heads better roll for this disgusting outcome.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:38 AM 06-01-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
The Leafs are the pre-Mahomes Chiefs of the NHL
I was fans of both of them (the Leafs' situation is honestly probably worse because the expectations are/were higher than the Chiefs with Alex Smith), but at least there is Mahomes now.

Also the 2019 Raptors was a good run.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:35 AM 06-01-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I was fans of both of them (the Leafs' situation is honestly probably worse because the expectations are/were higher than the Chiefs with Alex Smith), but at least there is Mahomes now.

Also the 2019 Raptors was a good run.
The leafs went years with zero hope because the team was run poorly but they have drafted well lately and the last few years have had a really good team there is no reason they should have lost , can’t blame the goalie this time , I don’t think the coach did enough to get the match ups he wanted marner/Matthews were still getting chances but would have destroyed any other line than the danault line.

When Price is hot like he was shots from the perimeter and slot still are not enough I guarantee Winnipeg will be crashing the net
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:17 PM 06-01-2021
Reaves gets two games. :-) :-)

No idea why the NHL wouldn't want to do what it could to get rid one of the last completely useless goons.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:25 PM 06-01-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The leafs went years with zero hope because the team was run poorly but they have drafted well lately and the last few years have had a really good team there is no reason they should have lost , can’t blame the goalie this time , I don’t think the coach did enough to get the match ups he wanted marner/Matthews were still getting chances but would have destroyed any other line than the danault line.

When Price is hot like he was shots from the perimeter and slot still are not enough I guarantee Winnipeg will be crashing the net
From what I saw, it was a combination of a bunch of shit (injuries mid-series to their #2 C and #2 D, bad puck luck, and general soft play/bad mistakes at the worst times). So it goes with the Leafs.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:40 PM 06-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Reaves gets two games. :-) :-)

No idea why the NHL wouldn't want to do what it could to get rid one of the last completely useless goons.
It's hard to understand for sure. The only sense I can make of it is that the NHL just doesn't think that "extracurricular activities" that go too far are a major deal. They're developing a track record of letting guys off pretty easy for that stuff.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:34 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Playing a team that shouldn't at all be favored talent-wise, but you've been here before:

via GIPHY

Game 2 feeling:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Monticore 08:15 PM 06-02-2021
Another brutal hit cheapshot , guys don’t learn.
[Reply]
Fish 08:16 PM 06-02-2021
Damn, that hit was insane. I hope he's OK, because that did not look good...
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:17 PM 06-02-2021
Looks like he was ko’d before his head hit the ice.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:18 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Damn, that hit was insane. I hope he's OK, because that did not look good...
That was trying to injure someone, wasn’t even trying to stop the goal , that how I got my subdural hematoma on a similar hit in a non contact beer league game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:25 PM 06-02-2021
That was trying to injure someone, wasn’t even trying to stop the goal , that how I got my subdural hematoma on a similar hit in a non contact beer league game.
Yeah, he actually moved his stick away from the puck at the last second... that was fucking brutal.
[Reply]
Fish 08:28 PM 06-02-2021
Yeah, that was straight head hunting. Really ugly. I love physical hockey, but that's bullshit...
[Reply]
Fish 08:29 PM 06-02-2021
Avs out in front early again. Giddy up!
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:33 PM 06-02-2021
All of the goalie talk just for that to be the first goal against Fleury. :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 55
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up