ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3879 of 3903
« First < 2879337937793829386938753876387738783879 38803881388238833889 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Otter 12:47 PM 04-24-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Well, it ain't over I guess. I just tested positive after attending a large (~1k people), in-person event for work on Monday and Tuesday.

So far it just feels like the flu, so hope it stays that way.
Damn, how ya doing?
[Reply]
DaFace 01:26 PM 04-24-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Damn, how ya doing?
Sleep last night was very rough, but I'm pretty sure I'm already through the worst of it. My fever broke around 4am, and now I'm mainly just drained, sore, and have some congestion.
[Reply]
Otter 01:36 PM 04-24-2022
Good news! :-)
[Reply]
Monticore 08:18 PM 04-24-2022
Sleep last night was very rough, but I'm pretty sure I'm already through the worst of it. My fever broke around 4am, and now I'm mainly just drained, sore, and have some congestion.
My wife is still having issues 5weeks after getting it she had some aches and pains and some fever initially it now she is still dealing with a bad cough and fatigue and after working in the garden s it she felt very unwell , she is not enjoying it at all . Both h h kids had it and were Miley sick for a day no issues since , I have yet to get it even after they have been sick and my whole department has gotten it , had to be tested like 40 days In a row which sucks.
[Reply]
TLO 08:21 PM 04-24-2022
glad you are feeling better. I hope you continue to improve
[Reply]
TLO 08:23 PM 04-24-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
My wife is still having issues 5weeks after getting it she had some aches and pains and some fever initially it now she is still dealing with a bad cough and fatigue and after working in the garden s it she felt very unwell , she is not enjoying it at all . Both h h kids had it and were Miley sick for a day no issues since , I have yet to get it even after they have been sick and my whole department has gotten it , had to be tested like 40 days In a row which sucks.
That absolutely sucks to hear.
Is there anything they can do to help her at this point?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:08 PM 04-24-2022
Hope you guys feel better soon. My uncle got it a few week back and I was exposed as well as my dad but we avoided it somehow m uncle quarantined for 10 days and had the worst cough I've ever heard. It was hard for him to sleep and mostly had to sleep sitting up. He felt achy and tired as well but is much better now after a few weeks and his taste and tiredness issues are gone. He's 60s and had 3 shots. I'm just glad he is ok...he said it definitely wasn't fun esp the wretched persistent coughing.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:09 PM 04-24-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
That absolutely sucks to hear.
Is there anything they can do to help her at this point?
Rest , which is pretty much impossible for her missing any work would put her so far behind .
[Reply]
Monticore 10:12 PM 04-24-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Hope you guys feel better soon. My uncle got it a few week back and I was exposed as well as my dad but we avoided it somehow m uncle quarantined for 10 days and had the worst cough I've ever heard. It was hard for him to sleep and mostly had to sleep sitting up. He felt achy and tired as well but is much better now after a few weeks and his taste and tiredness issues are gone. He's 60s and had 3 shots. I'm just glad he is ok...he said it definitely wasn't fun esp the wretched persistent coughing.
Has been the same for the wife sleeping on the couch propped up for 5 weeks now, coughing fit all day and night make it hard to get any rest.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:29 PM 04-24-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Has been the same for the wife sleeping on the couch propped up for 5 weeks now, coughing fit all day and night make it hard to get any rest.
Hope it goes away soon. Did she get any treatment or any meds for the cough to help relieve it at night? That is a long time w/o normal sleep..
[Reply]
DaFace 12:56 PM 04-25-2022
This is a huge "first world problem" compared to what Monticore's dealing with, but...

For those of you who lost your sense of taste, how long did it take to come back? I realized last night after the 4th meal in a row tasted pretty bland that there's an obvious explanation...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:58 PM 04-25-2022
This is a huge "first world problem" compared to what Monticore's dealing with, but...

For those of you who lost your sense of taste, how long did it take to come back? I realized last night after the 4th meal in a row tasted pretty bland that there's an obvious explanation...
Did you eat this?

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:11 PM 04-25-2022

About 2 or 3 months for me. Lost 10-15 lbs just because food taste like ass.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:14 PM 04-25-2022

I know two people who had covid over a year ago and lost their sense of taste. For one it's still completely gone. For the other some taste is back, but everything tastes different than it did before.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:51 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
About 2 or 3 months for me. Lost 10-15 lbs just because food taste like ass.
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I know two people who had covid over a year ago and lost their sense of taste. For one it's still completely gone. For the other some taste is back, but everything tastes different than it did before.
Damn, that's rough. I wouldn't say it's GONE, but the spicy end of the spectrum is definitely muted. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3879 of 3903
« First < 2879337937793829386938753876387738783879 38803881388238833889 > Last »
Up