ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:28 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It was also pointed out that the refs stopped the clock for the Bengals during their final drive, even though forward progress had stopped and homie didn't get out of bounds before forward progress was whistled dead.

Would Gene or any Bengals fans or any of these dipshits like to talk about the free timeout they got?

No? Anyone? Hello out there? Anyone wanna talk about that?

....didn't think so.
I was certainly yelling about it at the actual game. I’m guessing it wasn’t even mentioned on the broadcast.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:33 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by kc rush:
This was in response to her tweet :-)

I'm not sure what disciples have to do with anything
[Reply]
DRM08 06:33 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Same, unless it’s resident Chiefs homer Nick Wright.
I'm not a fan of any of that stuff. Both Nick Wright & Skip Bayless are way too condescending in their presentation style. But I think it would be hilarious if they put them together as polar opposites. Shannon Sharpe is too much of a nice guy IMHO. It would be more entertaining to see someone push back harder, more forcefully on Skip's bullshit.
[Reply]
Spott 06:34 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So Bengals got:

1 Free Challenge

1 Free Time out

1 Chiefs TD taken off the board

1 clear and obvious Chiefs 1st down taken off the board

Countless holds.....

Among other things of course.

And the Chiefs benefitted from what exactly? A completely legit personal foul?

This kind of dumb shit makes my head explode.
Don’t forget a long punt return taken off the board that would have given us the ball in FG range at the very least. They also wiped a Burrow int off the board that took a minimum of 3 points off the board and allowed them to get 3 points before the half. If the refs were really on our side, we would have been up at least 37-10 going into the fourth quarter. But yeah, the refs were on their side because they had to redo a 3rd down which resulted in us punting from the exact same spot on the field.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 06:43 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
**** Gene Steratore!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...f91d5b0516d46c
Steratore can eat a big of dicks. But, I'm a little concerned we're gonna get hosed from Cheffers from all this
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:54 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Steratore can eat a big of dicks. But, I'm a little concerned we're gonna get hosed from Cheffers from all this
Call me a tin foil hatter, but I’m ALWAYS concerned when Cheffers is the ref!
[Reply]
stumppy 06:57 PM 02-01-2023
They're even turning on each other over it. :-)

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.p...e/39/#comments
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:49 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

Just show those idiots these missed "holding" calls. They'd say they were all legit holding.
Uhh yeah... we rest our case, Your Honor
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:02 PM 02-01-2023
I thought it was common knowledge that the refs COULD call holding on every play, but only call it when it's blatantly obvious. Sure there are ticky-tack calls, but most of the time the refs will let them play
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:04 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Call me a tin foil hatter, but I’m ALWAYS concerned when Cheffers is the ref!
Yep.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:11 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I thought it was common knowledge that the refs COULD call holding on every play, but only call it when it's blatantly obvious. Sure there are ticky-tack calls, but most of the time the refs will let them play
Yeah but in this case, letting one particular holding and/or block in the back occur is "Bengals got robbed worse than we've ever seen!@!!"
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:16 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah but in this case, letting one particular holding and/or block in the back occur is "Bengals got robbed worse than we've ever seen!@!!"
Yeah, the whole thing is silly. I guess being king of the hill for so long comes with a price
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 08:27 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I'm not sure what disciples have to do with anything
Tom (aka Didymus) doubts the stadium was too loud.
[Reply]
Fish 09:13 PM 02-01-2023
:-)....

[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:19 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)....

Do to the fact lol
[Reply]
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up