« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 10:30 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So who's job is he taking next season?

MVS will be here.

Most CPers are predicting JJSS will be here.

Toney will be here.

Hardman is up in the air.

If MVS, JJSS and Toney return, where's he gonna see these snaps next season?
Not sure how exactly it happens, but zero doubt that he will have a good offseason and earn his role either way.

Veach drafts for year 2, he's said it himself.

I still think that Toney and Moore are the most talented WRs on the roster and will both have key defined roles next season.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 12-09-2022
And you gotta figure the Chiefs will draft a guy and maybe sign another Watson-like street FA too.

If THIS version of the Chiefs WR room is too crowded to shine....well....im not sure next years will be any less crowded.
He will no longer be a rookie. He will have a firm grasp of the offense. That's the difference.

If you think Alex Pierce would be getting any more snaps in this offense, you're out of your mind.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:34 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He will no longer be a rookie. He will have a firm grasp of the offense. That's the difference.

If you think Alex Pierce would be getting any more snaps in this offense, you're out of your mind.
So who's snaps would he be taking?

Does MVS, JJSS and Toney having a firmer grasp of the offense in year 2 not count as well?

And i'd bet if we had Alec Pierce he'd probably get Watson's snaps. He's a different type of receiver and we really have no way of knowing so it's not even worth talking about.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:37 AM 12-09-2022
So who's snaps would he be taking?

Does MVS, JJSS and Toney having a firmer grasp of the offense in year 2 not count as well?

And i'd bet if we had Alec Pierce he'd probably get Watson's snaps. He's a different type of receiver and we really have no way of knowing so it's not even worth talking about.
How can I answer that question when I don't know who's going to be back for sure? He can't take snaps away from guys that might not even be here.

Im not convinced JuJu or MVS is back next year. I'm sure one probably will, but I have zero doubt that Toney and Moore are the future starting next year.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:37 AM 12-09-2022
Not sure how exactly it happens
That's because it doesn't make any logical sense.

He doesn't do what MVS does, he's not taking MVS' job.

If JJSS is here, he's not gonna take his job either.

If Toney is healthy and Hardman is here....he ain't taking their jobs either.

Will they resign Watson? Because right now he can't climb ahead of Watson either.

And if the Chiefs take a WR early, that's yet another guy to compete with.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:38 AM 12-09-2022
That's because it doesn't make any logical sense.

He doesn't do what MVS does, he's not taking MVS' job.

If JJSS is here, he's not gonna take his job either.

If Toney is healthy and Hardman is here....he ain't taking their jobs either.

Will they resign Watson? Because right now he can't climb ahead of Watson either.

And if the Chiefs take a WR early, that's yet another guy to compete with.
No, it's because we literally have no idea who's going to be back.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:39 AM 12-09-2022
Not sure how exactly it happens, but zero doubt that he will have a good offseason and earn his role either way.

Veach drafts for year 2, he's said it himself.

I still think that Toney and Moore are the most talented WRs on the roster and will both have key defined roles next season.
I don't hate Sky Moore but he has shown nothing to get excited about yet. It's possible he does more next year but I wouldn't let JuJu walk and assume Sky fills the role.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:39 AM 12-09-2022
How can I answer that question when I don't know who's going to be back for sure? He can't take snaps away from guys that might not even be here.

Im not convinced JuJu or MVS is back next year. I'm sure one probably will, but I have zero doubt that Toney and Moore are the future starting next year.
Everyone on CP has been telling me all year how JJSS will be back. So i assume he'll be back.

And MVS is under contract so....he'll be back.

And as much as i love Toney, until he shows he can stay healthy, he CAN'T be a featured full time player. It would be an epic mistake to count on him.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:41 AM 12-09-2022
Everyone on CP has been telling me all year how JJSS will be back. So i assume he'll be back.

And MVS is under contract so....he'll be back.

And as much as i love Toney, until he shows he can stay healthy, he CAN'T be a featured full time player. It would be an epic mistake to count on him.
CP doesn't determine who will be back.

The Chiefs have an out after year 1 with MVS's contract IIRC.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:41 AM 12-09-2022
No, it's because we literally have no idea who's going to be back.
Don't give me that. You have a pretty damn good idea who'll be back. You had a pretty good idea all the way up until this morning when i threw the challenge flag at your defense of Moore.

Play the odds for the sake of the conversation.

And based off what we've seen THIS season, the odds are substantially high that he'll be entering the season as the 4th or 5th WR yet again.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:43 AM 12-09-2022
Hardman won’t be here next year. If Nelson Agholor and Curtis Samuel are making $11.5 million then Hardman’s market will likely be around $12 million which is way to much for what he does.

I like Watson but Skyy will be better next year. There’s a lot of snaps for him starting next year.

And the Chargers game was full proof of his abilities
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:43 AM 12-09-2022
CP doesn't determine who will be back.

The Chiefs have an out after year 1 with MVS's contract IIRC.
If you had you had to make a guess, would you say the odds are greater than or less than 50% that they bring JJSS?

And why would they bother cutting MVS? Again, do you REALLY think they're gonna cut MVS?

I don't think you do.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:44 AM 12-09-2022
Don't give me that. You have a pretty damn good idea who'll be back. You had a pretty good idea all the way up until this morning when i threw the challenge flag at your defense of Moore.

Play the odds for the sake of the conversation.

And based off what we've seen THIS season, the odds are substantially high that he'll be entering the season as the 4th or 5th WR yet again.
:-)

Ok man. Now you know what I think better than I do.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:44 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I like Watson but Skyy will be better next year. There’s a lot of snaps for him starting next year.
And Watson won't? Assuming they give him another 1 year deal?

It's clear as fuck that they prefer Watson over Moore right now.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:46 AM 12-09-2022
If you had you had to make a guess, would you say the odds are greater than or less than 50% that they bring JJSS?

And why would they bother cutting MVS? Again, do you REALLY think they're gonna cut MVS?

I don't think you do.
JuJu can't seem to stay healthy, so I'm not convinced at all that they're willing to give him a long term deal.

If I had to guess which guy is gone, it's obviously JuJu.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 280
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Up