ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 46
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:49 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If anyone is not convicted of a said crime, they should not be discriminated against and to be able to hold employment wherever they wish without scrutiny.
World doesn't work that way. What job can you have when you face what he is facing they stand by you until it's over? What job? Yiu think a company would say what you said? Hell no. You would be fired.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:18 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
World doesn't work that way. What job can you have when you face what he is facing they stand by you until it's over? What job? Yiu think a company would say what you said? Hell no. You would be fired.
Well, the majority of jobs for non famous ppl your job wouldn't even know about it. So yeah, most of them.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:39 PM 06-17-2022
I am very proud. I stand for those who have been cast out of society like a leper, without due process.

Colin Kaepernick, Tim Tebow, Deshaun Watson. All have been shunned by society and their employers for things outside of their skillset.
One of these things is not like the other.

Can anyone guess which one it is?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:56 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
One of these things is not like the other.

Can anyone guess which one it is?
TIM TEBOW FOR BEING UNAPOLOGETICALLY WHITE N GRITTY
[Reply]
cdcox 09:55 PM 06-17-2022
If anyone is not convicted of a said crime, they should not be discriminated against and to be able to hold employment wherever they wish without scrutiny.
Lots of people ruin their careers for behavioral reasons that are never arrested, let alone convicted of a crime.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:02 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Watson ends up getting suspended for the season, the Browns keep Baker Mayfield, he has an epic breakout season similar to Drew Brees’ second to last season with the Chargers… unlikely but not impossible scenario.
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:42 PM 06-17-2022
OJ IS ON LINE ONE :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 06:40 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Lots of people ruin their careers for behavioral reasons that are never arrested, let alone convicted of a crime.
I wasn't there. You weren't there either. Bottom line he wasn't convicted even with many different accusers. He should play until a criminal court rules otherwise.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:08 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Watson ends up getting suspended for the season, the Browns keep Baker Mayfield, he has an epic breakout season similar to Drew Brees’ second to last season with the Chargers… unlikely but not impossible scenario.

Baker should refuse to play for the Browns ever again. I can't imagine how the conversation would go down if they had to go back to him and be like we good?
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 09:26 AM 06-18-2022
I wasn't there. You weren't there either. Bottom line he wasn't convicted even with many different accusers. He should play until a criminal court rules otherwise.
That’s not how it works. Several players have been handed lengthy suspensions without ever seeing a courtroom. Watson is a complete dumbass and if he only gets a year he should count his lucky stars.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:22 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by ArrowHeader:
That’s not how it works. Several players have been handed lengthy suspensions without ever seeing a courtroom. Watson is a complete dumbass and if he only gets a year he should count his lucky stars.
I understand thats not how it works.

I'm saying thats how it should work.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:08 AM 06-18-2022
Well, the majority of jobs for non famous ppl your job wouldn't even know about it. So yeah, most of them.
26 women accusing you with law suits and you think you will just hide all that? No chance in hell.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:12 AM 06-18-2022
BWillie finding a way to defend an obvious sex predator maybe isn't it, bro
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:14 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
BWillie finding a way to defend an obvious sex predator maybe isn't it, bro
Guessing he's trolling for attention
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:19 AM 06-18-2022
I understand thats not how it works.

I'm saying thats how it should work.
He signed that right away. He accepted all discipline from his employer. He chose this. No one forced him. Unlike he probably did to those 26 women.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 46
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Up