ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Rain Man 12:44 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’ve been to a few Bills sites looking for a GDT that shows the elation over the failed 4th down conversion that then shifted to impending doom minutes later. Anyone find it?

EDIT: nevermind. Found it.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...-GDT-!!/page20
I like to think that I forced that fumble via my mental focus on making it happen.

I'm still agog at how badly the Vikings played in regulation after the touchdown, though. I was watching them give up 10 to 15 yards per play with no resistance at all, and I was thinking, "Hey, you guys know that a field goal ties this game up, right?" It was as if they were all in on preventing a touchdown and they just conceded the field goal, which was almost a disaster.
[Reply]
Best22 12:37 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
There's a small voice in the back of my brain that says Miami is the team we need to watch.
Either one of them could end our season
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:43 PM 11-14-2022
There's a small voice in the back of my brain that says Miami is the team we need to watch.
Their defense will be the death of them. Patrick would carve it up badly.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:38 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Their defense will be the death of them. Patrick would carve it up badly.
But could our defense stop both Waddle and Hill?
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 02:42 PM 11-14-2022
Nahh man. Mahomes in cold weather games is nice. Hawaiian born and raised Tua and those ferraris of his arent gonna run too well on frozen grass in sub zero temps in January.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:44 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Nahh man. Mahomes in cold weather games is nice. Hawaiian born and raised Tua and those ferraris of his arent gonna run too well on frozen grass in sub zero temps in January.
Cold weather will destroy his weak arm passes more than they already are.
[Reply]
wazu 12:32 PM 11-14-2022
This is gold. And you guys are being to charitable with your ChiefsPlanet comparisons. Did anybody here wake up the morning after we lost to the Bills and "expect" to check ESPN.com and see that we had fired Andy Reid?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:36 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
This is gold. And you guys are being to charitable with your ChiefsPlanet comparisons. Did anybody here wake up the morning after we lost to the Bills and "expect" to check ESPN.com and see that we had fired Andy Reid?
Red Dawg and Rabble.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:36 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Nobody with a worthwhile opinion.

I know we're treasuring our years of Mahomes, but we also need to treasure our years with Andy Reid (ESPECIALLY Andy Reid with Mahomes).

We might find a Barry Switzer who's just good enough to win a ring with everything we have established, but it's going to be a step back. I doubt we find a coach who cultivates this kind of chemistry among the locker room and with the players, and I DEFINITELY doubt we'll find as creative of an offensive mind.

The people who continue to rant and rave and complain about Andy seem to think all-time great head coaches grow on trees. We can do far fucking worse.
[Reply]
Fish 12:38 PM 11-14-2022
If we lost a game like that, after getting thumped by the Jets, our fans would sound exactly the same.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:43 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
If we lost a game like that, after getting thumped by the Jets, our fans would sound exactly the same.
Go revisit the Colts GDT
[Reply]
Frazod 12:45 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
It's no worse than our loss to the fucking Colts. At least Minnesota is a good team.

Buffalo is still a powerhouse and still dangerous. But they're not indestructible. And their idiot-ass table crashing fucktard fans have been led to believe that they're supposed to be.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:45 PM 11-14-2022

[Reply]
DRM08 12:47 PM 11-14-2022
They had a slump last year and managed to play at a much higher level in January. Plenty of time for them to get out of the slump. They do have a much tougher division this year, which makes it pretty interesting.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:52 PM 11-14-2022
They talk a ton of shit on the Chiefs and KC fans. Eff 'em.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up