ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 200
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 07-06-2019

It’s already starting lmfao LeBron haters are so insecure about him being the GOAT.

— Barry McCockiner (@Dr_McCockiner) July 6, 2019

You can just feel the insecurity.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:13 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

You can just feel the insecurity.
Sports Talk Barry is finally back. He was suspended for a while. What tweet sunk him?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:13 AM 07-06-2019
The MJ fans can celebrate today as they get to keep their ridiculous 6>3 argument going for a while yet (it's literally all they've got), but it's only going to make the Lakers' championship next June even sweeter now.
Only you and Nick Wright (I’m not convinced y’all aren’t the same person) think the only argument for MJ is rings.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Jordan has LeBron beat in the following:

Points/game
Blocks/game
Steals/game
Steals
FT%
PER
Orating
Drating
OWS/48
DWS/48
WS/48
BPM & VORP/YR before 34/35 (min 19 gms)
MVPs
Rings
DPOY
1st Team Def
Scoring & Steals Titles

But yea not even close :-)

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:15 AM 07-06-2019
The MJ fans can celebrate today as they get to keep their ridiculous 6>3 argument going for a while yet (it's literally all they've got), but it's only going to make the Lakers' championship next June even sweeter now.
MJ fans dont care about LeBron anymore. The arguement that LeBron is better is over to everyone but LeBronies
[Reply]
staylor26 10:16 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) I love how KCC always tries to put on this front that the fact LeBron only has 3 titles doesn't bother him, when it so clearly does.
Why else would the guy have wanted to see Kawhi leave his “team” to see Lebron ride his coattails to more?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 AM 07-06-2019
This is projection at it’s finest.

The argument has never been about just rings as I have stated many times before and KCC continues to ignore.

But it’s Lebron himself and his fans that think that ring against the Warriors put him over Jordan :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:24 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Sports Talk Barry is finally back. He was suspended for a while. What tweet sunk him?
Nothing in particular. The Boston fans just finally got him banned for all the (truthful) Brady slander.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:25 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
MJ fans dont care about LeBron anymore. The arguement that LeBron is better is over to everyone but LeBronies
I'm afraid this thread is evidence otherwise.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:28 AM 07-06-2019
I'm afraid this thread is evidence otherwise.
Pretty much everyone, even those playing in the NBA (overwhelmingly 73%) know Lebron has a ton of work to do to catch MJ (look at staylor's post).

But all of that aside, you know that Kawhi joining the Lakers would be a bad move for the NBA. They would never lose.

Now you have 3 contenders (GS, LA and LA), all in the Pacific division. 3 teams that can bring home a title.

It's going to be exciting.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:32 AM 07-06-2019
Yes we'll find out soon about that. But I'm not doubting his abilities yet.

LeBron is going to tell Kawhi whatever bullshit he has to in order to get him to sign, you know that. LeBron's not going anywhere any time soon. Bronny is still only 14.

Maybe but Lebron has been open about wanting to still be in the NBA when his kid is eligible which is looking like the 2023 season. Lebron is smart enough to know that if he wants to still be in the NBA till then he can't be playing 35-40 minutes a game during the regular season. I just don't know with the current Lakers roster that is even possible. Without Lebron on the court this roster is probably worse than most Pelicans team that AD played on.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:38 AM 07-06-2019
Is it not possible to appreciate both MJ and LeBron? I think Jordan is the best ever, but I'm not going to denigrate LeBron in order to prove that point. Most importantly, bashing one or the other only blinds you to the fleeting nature (and the privilege) that was watching them play.

I miss Jordan. I'm going to really miss LeBron. I'm lucky I got to see both of them play. Enjoy the nuance of the difference in their games and their unique brilliance and you'll find that watching basketball becomes far more fun, because it's about enjoying athletic artistry, not winning an internet argument.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:39 AM 07-06-2019
So... yeah Kawhi played the Lakers. He was never going there, just kept them on line to weaken them.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:40 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Is it not possible to appreciate both MJ and LeBron? I think Jordan is the best ever, but I'm not going to denigrate LeBron in order to prove that point. Most importantly, bashing one or the other only blinds you to the fleeting nature (and the privilege) that was watching them play.

I miss Jordan. I'm going to really miss LeBron. I'm lucky I got to see both of them play. Enjoy the nuance of the difference in their games and their unique brilliance and you'll find that watching basketball becomes far more fun, because it's about enjoying athletic artistry, not winning an internet argument.
You summed up my feelings perfectly.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:41 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Maybe but Lebron has been open about wanting to still be in the NBA when his kid is eligible which is looking like the 2023 season. Lebron is smart enough to know that if he wants to still be in the NBA till then he can't be playing 35-40 minutes a game during the regular season. I just don't know with the current Lakers roster that is even possible. Without Lebron on the court this roster is probably worse than most Pelicans team that AD played on.
High School kids are coming back in 2022.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:41 AM 07-06-2019
:-) what are you on? The Lakers winning a championship this year? That’s some serious homerism going on.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 200
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198 > Last »
Up