ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 146
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
RunKC 11:09 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
still no one is talking about how young jalen is

two playoff games, a TOTAL of 270 yards and 2 TD

spags WILL make him win the game throwing
My fear is their OL. They are the best OL in the league. They’ve done such a great job drafting linemen.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:14 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My fear is their OL. They are the best OL in the league. They’ve done such a great job drafting linemen.
They do allow sacks though. 9th highest sack percentage in the league. 12th most sacks allowed.

You’d also think that they’re playing with a lead most of the time and not in as many obvious passing situations (passing to catch up when trailing). Only 1 playoff team had a worse percentage (Giants).
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 12:36 AM 01-31-2023
Fearing their pass rush on Mahomes after seeing Purdy get accordioned from the right side by Haason Reddick a bad ass... he will be matched up against Andrew Wylie. Eagles piled up 70 sacks during the regular season.

To the Lab please, Andy, Bienemy, Nagy.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:43 AM 01-31-2023
WBF
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 01:02 AM 01-31-2023
Philadelphia is a rough town to coach and play in, especially after you lose Super Bowl LVII!
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 01:26 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
They do allow sacks though. 9th highest sack percentage in the league. 12th most sacks allowed.

You’d also think that they’re playing with a lead most of the time and not in as many obvious passing situations (passing to catch up when trailing). Only 1 playoff team had a worse percentage (Giants).
A few of the sacks are when hurts takes off but gets tackled for a loss. Not really on the online.
[Reply]
wbbonneriii 05:25 AM 01-31-2023
The thing I see is that the eagles have not played a great offensive team this year…

They played Jax early before they were jelling, they played the cowboys once with Rush and got beat by Dak, and they played the 48ers with their 4th string QB…

I think our offense is about to destroy them…if our defense can make Hurts one dimensional, look out!
[Reply]
Reroka 05:32 AM 01-31-2023
Philly wide receivers are not as fast as Ciny's but they are just as physical. Sure we are going to give up a couple of deep throws but our DB's should be able to hold their own. Jalen Hurts is also not 100% you could tell when he threw the ball. This should be a good game, I am thinking it will be a close game unless we do not get healthy fast.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:36 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
A few of the sacks are when hurts takes off but gets tackled for a loss. Not really on the online.
Lol. Hurts taking off due to pressure and then getting taken down behind the line is still on the Oline. A clear designed run that goes for a loss isn’t considered a sack.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:49 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We aren't facing Brady this time.
No, but we’re facing Carl fucking Cheffers!
[Reply]
straycash 06:04 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
No, but we’re facing Carl ****ing Cheffers!
I feel eerily calm about this for once, maybe its Pat or hurts or whatever it is.. I feel after this game the 6'th dimension is coming or maybe it is just all black.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:15 AM 01-31-2023
Eagles allowed 33 points against the ghost of Aaron Rodgers. If that's the baseline for their output combating a mentally checked out elite QB then they're in deep shit.
[Reply]
Verse234 07:39 AM 01-31-2023
Many of his sacks are designed runs. Lane Johnson and Jayson Kelce are both All Pros and havent allowed a sack this year. The Eagles Offensive and Defensive lines are two of the best in the NFL. I love this test for the Eagles, Mahomes is great and may win the MVP but Hurts is also a finalist for the MVP. The match ups favors the Eagles in wr rb secondary and both lines. Kelce is a beast but Dallas Goddert is dangerous as well. The Chiefs have the experience but the birds have more talent. Gonna be a great game. Thanks for having me
[Reply]
Danguardace 07:45 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by wbbonneriii:
The thing I see is that the eagles have not played a great offensive team this year…

They played Jax early before they were jelling, they played the cowboys once with Rush and got beat by Dak, and they played the 48ers with their 4th string QB…

I think our offense is about to destroy them…if our defense can make Hurts one dimensional, look out!
Jags game was in a monsoon
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:48 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Verse234:
Many of his sacks are designed runs. Lane Johnson and Jayson Kelce are both All Pros and havent allowed a sack this year. The Eagles Offensive and Defensive lines are two of the best in the NFL. I love this test for the Eagles, Mahomes is great and may win the MVP but Hurts is also a finalist for the MVP. The match ups favors the Eagles in wr rb secondary and both lines. Kelce is a beast but Dallas Goddert is dangerous as well. The Chiefs have the experience but the birds have more talent. Gonna be a great game. Thanks for having me
Welcome. It should be a great game. However, as I was pointing out to the other Eagles fan here, in the NFL designed runs by the QB aren’t considered sacks. It’s pretty easy to tell when a QB is scrambling vs a called run. If you tackle the QB behind the line of scrimmage on a designed run you’ll get credit for a TFL but not for a sack.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 146
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up