ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 146
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
wazu 02:53 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Bill Burr - Philly Rant

This is incredible! Just roasts the crowd and the city for like 10 minutes.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:54 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I honestly feel good about our DBs versus their WRs. They more than held their own against Chase and Higgins who are a better duo that Brown and Smith. Plus Burrow is a much better pure passer than Hurts (who I still think is a little underrated). Contain his ability to run and KC should be in good shape.
I really do as well. I actually think we match up well defensively in this game. My only concern is how we handle their pass rush. We know all too well what a dominant pass rush can do in these type games. I think we'll be fine on defense. I would be fine with our playoff average 20pts allowed. This offense is built to not lose if we only give up 20.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:55 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I really do as well. I actually think we match up well defensively in this game. My only concern is how we handle their pass rush. We know all too well what a dominant pass rush can do in these type games. I think we'll be fine on defense. I would be fine with our playoff average 20pts allowed. This offense is built to not lose if we only give up 20.
They feasted on scrubs...

They're 9-1 against winning teams and then you realize those winning teams are asshole...

They are literally the product of being in the NFC, cupcake coaster all year long. If they had to deal with what the Chiefs did they'd have been a team struggling to make the wildcard.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:07 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They feasted on scrubs...

They're 9-1 against winning teams and then you realize those winning teams are asshole...

They are literally the product of being in the NFC, cupcake coaster all year long. If they had to deal with what the Chiefs did they'd have been a team struggling to make the wildcard.
No doubt. But they're here now and if I'm honestly assessing my biggest area of concern for this game, it's handling their pass rush. If we do that, I think we win and maybe convincingly.
[Reply]
FringeNC 03:11 PM 01-30-2023
At some point, Mahomes and Reid are going to have one of their right-tailed games in a Super Bowl where everything is working. We demolished the vaunted SF defense earlier in the year and if the boys get healthy again, maybe they can do it against Philly, too.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:12 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
At some point, Mahomes and Reid are going to have one of their right-tailed games in a Super Bowl where everything is working. We demolished the vaunted SF defense earlier in the year and if the boys get healthy again, maybe they can do it against Philly, too.
We gotta show them stuff they haven't seen all year, the one good offense they saw in Dallas lit them up.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:14 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Where do KC's Tackles compare to those other teams they got very few if any sacks against? We know Wylie is a liability and Brown Jr is hot/cold.
Orlando Brown Jr. is worse than Tyron Smith but better than Tyler Smith, so 50/50 there.

Wylie is worse than both.

The Lions tackles are better.

But still... that schedule doesn't feature many offenses that are creative, balanced, and led by a good QB.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:18 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
Lol. Chiefs beat one more playoff team (5-4) and that trumps a 20 point difference in opponent’s win %. And I’m the dumb one lol. I wasn’t even the one who started the trashing, I’m just pointing out the giant glass house you are living in.
The NFC is trash aside from you and the niners. Few good QBs compared to the AFC. Surely you understand that NFC records playing mostly NFC teams with shifty QBs is not the same. How many wins do you think the fucking Giants or Minnesota would have had playing in any AFC division?
[Reply]
Mecca 03:20 PM 01-30-2023
Like they got wins against winning teams like the Vikings and Giants, in the AFC the Giants win 4 games.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:22 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Like they got wins against winning teams like the Vikings and Giants, in the AFC the Giants win 4 games.
And two would be against the broncos
[Reply]
In58men 03:23 PM 01-30-2023
Does Veach take days off?!?

The Chiefs have signed WR Jerrion Ealy to their practice squad and released K Matthew Wright from their practice squad.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:24 PM 01-30-2023
I feel like Spags is gonna have a lot of new shit for Jalen Hurts and it’s gonna confuse the hell out of him
[Reply]
tredadda 03:24 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
Does Veach take days off?!?

The Chiefs have signed WR Jerrion Ealy to their practice squad and released K Matthew Wright from their practice squad.
Guess they think Butker is fully good now.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:27 PM 01-30-2023
Hopefully we don’t put too much on tape. I’d hate for teams to get a read on us for next year after watching this game. I expect Andy to keep it vanilla in this one.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:30 PM 01-30-2023
This is a tough game to predict.

Objectively, Philly has a better roster.

We have a significant edge at coach and QB though.

You tell me based on football history who usually wins when that’s the case (barring something catastrophic, like our o-line in Super Bowl LV).
[Reply]
Page 19 of 146
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up