ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 146
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:57 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BigRock:
I'd feel a lot better about the matchups if I hadn't just watched Nick Bolton get his ankles broken in open space by ****ing Joe Burrow.
Urlacher got juked by Brady.

It happens.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:03 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I think that sack # is fools gold… similar to the Chiefs high sack # in Bob Sutton’s final season.

Philly has played almost an entire schedule of shitty QB’s and they’ve been able to jump out to big leads and then tee off on those bad QB’s.
I think you are probably correct, but I sure hope KC is able to get JuJu and at least one of Toney or Hardman back for this game. Two weeks of rest for Mahomes/Kelce will be helpful.
[Reply]
BigRock 02:03 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Talk about overreacting to a single fucking play lol.
Watch Bolton the last two games and tell me it's a single fucking play.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:04 PM 01-30-2023
Apologies if it has already been stated, but we need some revenge for the 1980 World Series. Make it happen Patrick!
[Reply]
BigRock 02:04 PM 01-30-2023
Watch Bolton the last two games and tell me it's a single fucking play.
I mean, you can watch way more than just those two, but we'll stick to the playoffs.
[Reply]
Iczer 02:06 PM 01-30-2023
Our guys need some magic to heal up in two weeks if we want to stand a chance.

Supposedly Hardman said he'd be good didn't he?

I'm curious about Toney though.. Mahomes needs to introduce Toney to his trainer this offseason. I bet he'd do wonders for Toney.
[Reply]
Shoes 02:39 PM 01-30-2023
Couple early thoughts on the big game:

-Chiefs O-line vs Philly D-line: It's well documented that Philly has an insane pash rush, our offensive line is well equipped to handle most pass rushing attacks across the NFL but they will again be put up to the test. I expect a couple sacks and Mahomes to be pressured but hopefully Andy has learned from the SB against the Bucs on how to scheme his protection better if the o-line is having difficulty early on.

-Philly's O vs Chiefs D: Philly's offense somewhat feels similar to the Lamar Jackson MVP season. Vaunted rushing attack where you have to be responsible for the QB on early downs, if you commit too much to the run they'll burn you with their weapons. Where I think the Eagles differentiate from the Ravens offenses of the past is that they have premier talent on the outside with AJ Brown & Devonta Smith. I feel good about Spags having a good game plan in place to slow down the rushing attack since he's seen similar offenses in the AFC. Chiefs need to force Hurts to beat them through the air.

I honestly think the Eagles roster top to bottom is a little bit more talented than the Chiefs but Patrick Mahomes is the great equalizer. I think it's noteworthy also that Hurts on the biggest stage in NCAA had maybe his worst performance ever and was pulled at half. For those who don't remember he was pulled at halftime vs Georgia in the Natty. Experience isn't everything but Mahomes, Reid and company have been here before and the last time they were on this stage they were embarrassed badly. Experience isn't everything but Hurts and Sirianni will need to navigate the bright lights as it's their first rodeo.

To me everything points to an extremely competitive and close Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:40 PM 01-30-2023
I mean, you can watch way more than just those two, but we'll stick to the playoffs.
Which of the other 17 games, in which he compiled the second most tackles in the NFL this season, should we be looking at?

In fairness, I don't think he's had his best games in the playoffs so far but there a certainly areas that would be far great cause for concern in the Super Bowl than Nick Bolton is (looking at you, OTs).
[Reply]
HC_Chief 02:42 PM 01-30-2023
I just hope we go into the game healthy. With a full, healthy roster, this team can beat ANYONE. As we saw in the Tampa SB, a depleted roster can lead to disaster (esp when coupled with shit-awful refs... and we will have Cheffers :-))
[Reply]
prhom 02:43 PM 01-30-2023
Watch Bolton the last two games and tell me it's a single ****ing play.
He’s not been great lately. I’m trying to remember the last TFL he had. The open field whiff on Burrow was pretty frustrating.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:47 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by prhom:
He’s not been great lately. I’m trying to remember the last TFL he had. The open field whiff on Burrow was pretty frustrating.
Burrow is incredibly smart when he runs, he stays low so you can't tell when he's gonna go into a slide you can see defenders confused as what to do.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:49 PM 01-30-2023
I honestly feel good about our DBs versus their WRs. They more than held their own against Chase and Higgins who are a better duo that Brown and Smith. Plus Burrow is a much better pure passer than Hurts (who I still think is a little underrated). Contain his ability to run and KC should be in good shape.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:49 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by prhom:
the one that really killed me was the QB draw
[Reply]
Mecca 02:51 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I honestly feel good about our DBs versus their WRs. They more than held their own against Chase and Higgins who are a better duo that Brown and Smith. Plus Burrow is a much better pure passer than Hurts (who I still think is a little underrated). Contain his ability to run and KC should be in good shape.
Hurts is throwing like his shoulder is fucked up..the Eagles have literally asked him to do next to nothing this playoffs.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:52 PM 01-30-2023
Andy: 21-3 after a bye

Altho you could add a 1-2 record in Supes to that tally so may not mean much
[Reply]
Page 18 of 146
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up