ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 146
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:08 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-)

My only concern is Chiefs defenders over-running Hurts because they’re used to Henne’s speed

— Taylor Davis (@taylordavis23) February 10, 2023

[Reply]
wachashi 02:09 PM 02-10-2023
My theory on how this game plays out: If we can make Hurts feel game pressure in the second half, we win.

He's so used to playing from a comfortable lead that he's going to melt if the game is close late and especially if they're playing from behind. He will make mistakes under pressure. He will hold the ball, make the wrong read, take a big sack, and miss his throws simply because the pressure of the game is too big for him.

Mahomes turns superhuman when he's playing from behind. Hurts is no Mahomes. He is not used to bearing the weight of responsibility in clutch situations, especially during the biggest game on the biggest stage.

I really feel like the path to victory for the Eagles has to have them take an early two-score lead. If they do that, they have a good chance. If they don't and it's close throughout, the Chiefs are winning.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:10 PM 02-10-2023
Here’s the last thing I’ll say about Cheffers. If he comes out and it’s blatantly obvious like it was against the Bucs in the SB? Then I don’t want to hear bullshit ever again that we get all of the calls and the NFL wants us to succeed.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:11 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Here’s the last thing I’ll say about Cheffers. If he comes out and it’s blatantly obvious like it was against the Bucs in the SB? Then I don’t want to hear bullshit ever again that we get all of the calls and the NFL wants us to succeed.
Noted
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:13 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'm reading that almost 70% of the money is coming in on the Chiefs. Is that right?
Not if the line isn't moving.

That much money on one team would move the line pretty substantially and near as I can tell it hasn't moved a bit.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:19 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

That much money on one team would move the line pretty substantially and near as I can tell it hasn't moved a bit.
It's been KC +1.5 for several days now.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:21 PM 02-10-2023
Windfall for Vegas
[Reply]
Redden 02:24 PM 02-10-2023
Congratulations Kansas City fans. I don't know who whined more, the Bengals or the 49ers after losing, but here we are. This Super Bowl should be one for the ages. I wish you guys luck and obviously I hope for an Eagles win but I'm expecting a great game.
[Reply]
kepp 02:27 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Redden:
Congratulations Kansas City fans. I don't know who whined more, the Bengals or the 49ers after losing, but here we are. This Super Bowl should be one for the ages. I wish you guys luck and obviously I hope for an Eagles win but I'm expecting a great game.
Oh goodness...neither would shut up. I think it's still happening. Welcome.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:29 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Redden:
Thank you. The Eagles are a very good team and deserve to be in the SB. I definitely do not think that the team that wins will have an easy time doing it. Oh and the Bengals are the worst. They honestly think KC only won because the league is rigged and the refs did not want KC to lose.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:30 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

It is pretty strange that the betting line has not moved at all in either direction the last couple weeks. Like Andy Reid said before the Bengals game: the Eagles are a very good team, but we'll play the game and see how it goes. I think it's pretty much a 50/50 coin toss.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:32 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It is pretty strange that the betting line has not moved at all in either direction the last couple weeks. Like Andy Reid said before the Bengals game: the Eagles are a very good team, but we'll play the game and see how it goes. I think it's pretty much a 50/50 coin toss.
Oh it is. I think the Eagles are a very good and deserving team and will not be a cakewalk. On a different note, KC will easily be the best team the Eagles play all year and wont be a team they can steamroll.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:37 PM 02-10-2023
I just don't see the 50/50 thing at all.

The Chiefs should absolutely win this game.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:37 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It opened at KC +2 so it's moved a tiny bit, but it's been +1.5 for at least a week now.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 02:45 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I’m being facetious you dweebs
Know your role and shut yo mouth
[Reply]
Page 122 of 146
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Up