ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 146
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:07 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Should be:
*NFC playoff teams.... and they don't really count.
Round and round we go. Eagles opponents, and their QBs won much more than the Chiefs opponents and their QBs. End of story.

Common opponents, the eagles were undefeated. The Chiefs lost to the Colts.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:08 AM 01-30-2023
I’m not afraid of discount Lamar Jackson at all.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:10 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Herbert twice
Lawrence twice
Burrow twice
Allen
Brady

Even Geno who was pretty good this year.

Your team didn’t face that type of QB competition this season
Lol. Brady. 🤣.

You guys realize the quarterback is only one position, And the teams with all those great quarterbacks you mentioned, won fewer games the Eagles opponents did.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:12 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Good, the Chiefs want you to think this will be a walk in the park, just like Cincinnati.
It won’t be a walk in the park. Mahomes is elite. Reid is a great coach. You have an all world DT and TE.

I would guess that the percentage of eagles fans who think this will be a walk in the park is likely much less than the percentage of Chief fans thinking it
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:12 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Lol. Hurts is twice the quarterback that Jackson is. He had the highest passer rating from the pocket in the NFL
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:14 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
KC BBQ > Philly cheese steak
I can agree with that lol.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:14 AM 01-30-2023
Hurts is a better passer now the Jackson is currently. Not as good of a runner. He also has a much better supporting cast at WR than Jackson does.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:16 AM 01-30-2023
This game will be decided by coaching. Everyone who has played the Eagles, not many have figured out how to beat them. Sirianni has a system, Andy has to figure it out. We can't have another Bucs Chiefs, gotta stay in the game.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:19 AM 01-30-2023
Hurts is a better passer and not really close as a runner. That being said, his offensive support system is far superior to what Lamar has had.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:19 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
This game will be decided by coaching. Everyone who has played the Eagles, not many have figured out how to beat them. Sirianni has a system, Andy has to figure it out. We can't have another Bucs Chiefs, gotta stay in the game.
Luckily, we aren’t trotting an OL out there like we did against the Bucs.

Remmers-Allegretti-Reiter-Wisneiwski-Wylie

Fucking gross.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:20 AM 01-30-2023
The key to winning the SB is blocking Hassan Reddick.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:20 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Isn't it weird how teaching football to other fan bases now falls on CP, for every opponent every playoff run?

I feel like we need consulting dollars or something.

And FFS, it wasn't THAT long ago the Eagles were in the SB... they should know how playoff football works. :-)
You should learn that, though quarterback play the very important, it is baked in to a team’s winning percentage. It doesn’t matter that you have a great quarterback If you lose games… And you folks are citing all these quarterbacks who’s teams lost a lot of games…you have the second easiest SOS in the league.

I do think you had the tougher schedule…in the playoffs, but come on, it’s kind of silly when you make fun of the eagles regular season schedule… your opponents had a much lower winning percentage than the Eagles opponents. If you’re going to get that arrogant, and the statistics do not support your argument, then you’re going to get push back
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:25 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Hurts is a better passer and not really close as a runner. That being said, his offensive support system is far superior to what Lamar has had.
The 2018-2019 Ravens team is getting a little underrated because of how their season ended.

They had a really good OL. Their running backs were really productive in that system. Mark Andrews was/is really good.

The WRs weren’t the best, but that system didn’t really rely on them.

I would argue that the OLs were at least about even (especially with Lane Johnson fighting an injury). Ravens had better backs. I’d also take Andrews over Goedert.

Eagles have a huge advantage at WR though.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:25 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If you actually think the Eagles had the tougher schedule, you're a fool. The records clearly don't tell the story.

KC played Cincinnati 2x, LAC 2x, Buffalo, SF (w/ Jimmy G), Jax 2x, and @ Tampa.

Eagles faced Minnesota, Dallas 3x (once with Cooper Rush), Jax, Daniel Jones 3x and SF with a 4th string QB.

It's really not even close.
Yet the record of all your opponents is much worse than the Eagles opponents… Round and round we go… Statistics LOL.

btw, eagles played Dallas twice, not three times. The Eagles dominant pass rush knocked Purdy out of the game…then it knocked Johnson out of the game. In the division round the Giants were the Darling of the NFL… The Eagles kicked their keisters.

There is a reason that they are 2.5 point favourites over the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:27 AM 01-30-2023
I think the Chiefs being decimated with Injuries is going to have an impact.
Hopefully not though.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 146
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up