ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 754 of 3903
« First < 254654704744750751752753754 75575675775876480485412541754 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 06:40 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
For those of you that know me personally, I'd ask that you keep this to CP and off of any other forms of social media...feel free to PM me here if you want to chat.

Sunday overnight, I had the worst coughing fit of my life. Damn near puked on several occasions. Woke up with a tight chest, a pounding headache, body aches and a temperature that was all over the map. Reached 101.7 at one point, as as low as 96.5 at another.

Called the hotline and met the criteria to test - but only because I was recently in California. Was told that the symptoms alone were not enough to warrant a test. Earliest they could get me in to test was today. Symptoms have not lessened, and the body aches have gotten worse. Was told that rest and hydration was really all I could do at this point, and that treatment would be the same even if I test positive. Only way they'll admit me is if my breathing becomes more labored.

Literally have zero energy. It takes a massive amount of effort just to get to the bathroom. Shit, it's taken me like 10 minutes to type this out. If I don't have CV, I'd love to know WTF it is, because it's unlike anything I've ever had before.

Anyway, take this shit seriously. Stay the **** home if you can.

Socially distant hugs and kisses,

OTW15
Get well dude. Hope everything turns out OK!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 06:44 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Wow that is really extreme and stupid if they are cutting off power and water to “non-essential” businesses.

Even if closed there are still power needs... security systems, climate control, etc.
Not to mention many who work remotely are still accessing technology that they won’t be able to now. Taking stupidity to an extreme level indeed.
[Reply]
carlos3652 06:45 PM 03-25-2020

OTW15
Get better dude! You’ll come out stronger on the other side!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:47 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Not to mention many who work remotely are still accessing technology that they won’t be able to now. Taking stupidity to an extreme level indeed.
He is probably bluffing. Still, businesses need to shut down. It could save countless lives.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:50 PM 03-25-2020
For those of you that know me personally, I'd ask that you keep this to CP and off of any other forms of social media...feel free to PM me here if you want to chat.

Sunday overnight, I had the worst coughing fit of my life. Damn near puked on several occasions. Woke up with a tight chest, a pounding headache, body aches and a temperature that was all over the map. Reached 101.7 at one point, as as low as 96.5 at another.

Called the hotline and met the criteria to test - but only because I was recently in California. Was told that the symptoms alone were not enough to warrant a test. Earliest they could get me in to test was today. Symptoms have not lessened, and the body aches have gotten worse. Was told that rest and hydration was really all I could do at this point, and that treatment would be the same even if I test positive. Only way they'll admit me is if my breathing becomes more labored.

Literally have zero energy. It takes a massive amount of effort just to get to the bathroom. Shit, it's taken me like 10 minutes to type this out. If I don't have CV, I'd love to know WTF it is, because it's unlike anything I've ever had before.

Anyway, take this shit seriously. Stay the **** home if you can.

OTW15
Sending positive energy your way. Get well soon.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:53 PM 03-25-2020
Not going to quote xxxx again but dude please check in when you can so we know how you're doing.

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:54 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The governor announced a 90 day forbearance on mortgages without any impact on credit for almost all banks.

They're really expecting us to get hit hard.
I get the same vibe from the Gov but the numbers are actually pretty good in California, all things considered. Cases are doubling at slower rate.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:02 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I get the same vibe from the Gov but the numbers are actually pretty good in California, all things considered. Cases are doubling at slower rate.
Yeah, this announcement has kind of thrown me a for a loop because the WH was just talking about opening everything up around Easter, so this is really unexpected.
[Reply]
007 07:02 PM 03-25-2020

Anyway, take this shit seriously. Stay the fuck home if you can.

OTW15
Get better soon buddy. You can kick this thing.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:05 PM 03-25-2020
FWIW the wife was contact by 3 separate local businesses she frequents, all saying the vibe they're getting from the city of Chicago is that non-essential businesses that don't attract crowds may be able to reopen on 4/8 after our stay in place expires on 4/7. So places like barbershops, salons, etc. Obviously a lot can change between now and then but it's odd 3 independent businesses reached out to her with the same sentiment. Like there's been a communication.
[Reply]
O.city 07:05 PM 03-25-2020
Damn otwp that sucks

Get ****ing better man
[Reply]
O.city 07:06 PM 03-25-2020
https://twitter.com/sciencecohen/sta...132550658?s=21

Good read for you guys
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 07:06 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Holy shit, Dude!

I hope you feel better soon but make sure you go to the ER asap if this continues over night. Also, take Tylenol or Motrin and use a humidifier.

Load up on vitamins, especially Vitamin C and Zinc and please keep us posted!
Good post. D3 as well if you have it.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:07 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
FWIW the wife was contact by 3 separate local businesses she frequents, all saying the vibe they're getting from the city of Chicago is that non-essential businesses that don't attract crowds may be able to reopen on 4/8 after our stay in place expires on 4/7. So places like barbershops, salons, etc. Obviously a lot can change between now and then but it's odd 3 independent businesses reached out to her with the same sentiment. Like there's been a communication.
Dunno how a barber can cut hair with six feet of separation.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:07 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Dunno how a barber can cut hair from six feet of separation.
Me either
[Reply]
Page 754 of 3903
« First < 254654704744750751752753754 75575675775876480485412541754 > Last »
Up