ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 24
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
ptlyon 10:20 AM 10-08-2021
Coming to the end of camping season - have to take advantage of it while we can. If it weren't for that, I'd consider being there.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:26 AM 10-08-2021
Hey it's a great little town, and the best weather of the year right now as well, so can't blame you for that. We'll try to catch up with you again next spring.
[Reply]
burt 01:56 PM 10-08-2021
I have no idea what a "scotch egg" is!!! Oh, wait...google is my friend. Sounds delish!
[Reply]
Lzen 03:01 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
I have no idea what a "scotch egg" is!!! Oh, wait...google is my friend. Sounds delish!
I didn't know, either. That looks delicious.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:19 PM 10-08-2021
Think 007 is going to have to make a batch of his own.
[Reply]
007 03:37 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Think 007 is going to have to make a batch of his own.

[Reply]
burt 03:29 PM 10-08-2021
We are almost all prepared!!! Dogs, check, brats, check, world famous chili...(at least the ingredients) check, buns, check, condiments, check. chips, check. But would love to have more CP'ers!!!!
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:40 PM 10-08-2021
We are almost all prepared!!! Dogs, check, brats, check, world famous chili...(at least the ingredients) check, buns, check, condiments, check. chips, check. But would love to have more CP'ers!!!!
No shit, it's going to be a nice day, close to the stadium, what in the hell does everyone have going on that they can't stop by?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:18 PM 10-08-2021
No shit, it's going to be a nice day, close to the stadium, what in the hell does everyone have going on that they can't stop by?
Yeah, we need some more confirmations, and hopefully a surprise visitor or two or ten.

I have tasty beverages mostly figured out, I’m still trying to decide on how to contribute food wise.
[Reply]
burt 04:25 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Yeah, we need some more confirmations, and hopefully a surprise visitor or two or ten.

I have tasty beverages mostly figured out, I’m still trying to decide on how to contribute food wise.
I have a BUNCH of dogs, a cauldron of chili to be made, quite a few brats, buns, condiments, chopped onion, chili spicer uppers (some of y'all may like it hotter), some chips (Costco sized bag), cheese, crackers, plates, bowls, plastic ware...

It's byob...NO GLASS!!!

Bugs bringing a TV. Seems like a cook out.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:47 PM 10-08-2021
I have a BUNCH of dogs, a cauldron of chili to be made, quite a few brats, buns, condiments, chopped onion, chili spicer uppers (some of y'all may like it hotter), some chips (Costco sized bag), cheese, crackers, plates, bowls, plastic ware...

It's byob...NO GLASS!!!

Hogs bringing a TV. Seems like a cook out.
Maybe I’ll try and figure out something for dessert; cater to the ol’ sweet tooth.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:35 PM 10-09-2021

It's byob...NO GLASS!!!

Hogs bringing a TV. Seems like a cook out.
I'm going to bring some large sides, potato salad, cole slaw and others as well.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:10 AM 10-09-2021
I'll be busy reading my Bible while you drink-N-grill. :-) God Bless you all and GO :-)CHIEFS!
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:55 PM 10-08-2021
So there's only gonna be a few of us? Can we blackmail some others in the area into coming?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:11 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
So there's only gonna be a few of us? Can we blackmail some others in the area into coming?
I’ll have to check and see if I still have those incriminating pictures of Dartgod…
[Reply]
Page 17 of 24
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up