ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 23
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Colts
RunKC 02:02 PM 09-16-2022
Shithead owner whose franchise killed Luck.

Should be a fun game. One big note is Shaq Darius Leonard is out again this week. Could be a major loss for them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:28 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Is she hot?
exquisite female
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:31 AM 09-20-2022
I just don't know how they score on us, unless Jonathan Taylor goes beast mode.

They have one receiver who's halfway good, their QB has regressed due to age severely. Their OL is unremarkable except for an All Pro at guard. The Chiefs have actually shown good work against the run so far this year, so I expect them to hold Taylor to 75 yards, give or take. You need to have a very good QB with a number of weapons to challenge this defense, and the Colts don't have it.

On defense, I'm actually excited to see how the Kwity Paye/Yannick Ngakoue experiment works with DeForest Buckner up the gut. I don't think these guys have enough juice to challenge our struggling tackles, and Wylie will be getting help anyway. Buckner is a fantastic tackle, honestly a Top 8 guy in the NFL, but Thuney/Humprey/Smith is a murderer's row.

The Colts have some talent in the secondary but it just doesn't matter. If Mahomes isn't facing constant pressure, he'll do what he wants.

DC Gus Bradley in particular has been in the AFC West for years (Chargers 2017-20, Raiders 2021), and is 2-8 against Andy Reid (one of those wins they were facing Chad Henne), and 1-6 against Patrick Mahomes. Bradley's one win against Mahomes was by a single point, when he was a rookie. Mahomes has beaten him every single game since, and obliterated him in 2021.

I'd like to see us run the ball more effectively, though. This will be a good game to try to find a rhythm there, I think. Go up a couple scores, and find run concepts that work. If the Colts crawl back into striking distance (a massive if), have Mahomes put them back down.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:34 AM 09-20-2022
Gus Bradley was the ONLY DC that was stupid enough to play single high against us last year. And we dropped 40+ on his ass both games :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:39 AM 09-20-2022
If Pittman and Leonard are out, this will be Alabama vs Milledgville A&T. If those guys play, I expect a really inspired effort by a team fighting for their season. We should still win, but NFL.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:43 AM 09-20-2022
Seriously, what has Ballard done to warrant the hype? He can’t find a QB and their roster seems to have gotten weaker over the years.

Ridiculous to rank him over somebody like Veach.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:53 AM 09-20-2022
Make no mistake about it - The Jaguars have a great group of pass rushers.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:54 AM 09-20-2022
chris jones alone will be enough to win

chiefs 34, colts 17
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:57 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Seriously, what has Ballard done to warrant the hype? He can’t find a QB and their roster seems to have gotten weaker over the years.

Ridiculous to rank him over somebody like Veach.
He had one excellent draft in 2018, and a very good one in 2020. But,.other than that, he's been pretty shit. His continuous failure to address the QB position probably gets him fired after this offseason. I know Jim Irsay was livid after the Wentz experiment and Ryan is somehow even worse.
[Reply]
JPH83 07:58 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
If Pittman and Leonard are out, this will be Alabama vs Milledgville A&T. If those guys play, I expect a really inspired effort by a team fighting for their season. We should still win, but NFL.
My feeling exactly. Without those two they've no right to make this a game. Their DL is good, secondary not bad, LBs are good, but if they can't hold off the Jags then we should boat race them. But they are going to be playing desperate.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:11 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I just don't know how they score on us, unless Jonathan Taylor goes beast mode.

They have one receiver who's halfway good, their QB has regressed due to age severely. Their OL is unremarkable except for an All Pro at guard. The Chiefs have actually shown good work against the run so far this year, so I expect them to hold Taylor to 75 yards, give or take. You need to have a very good QB with a number of weapons to challenge this defense, and the Colts don't have it.

On defense, I'm actually excited to see how the Kwity Paye/Yannick Ngakoue experiment works with DeForest Buckner up the gut. I don't think these guys have enough juice to challenge our struggling tackles, and Wylie will be getting help anyway. Buckner is a fantastic tackle, honestly a Top 8 guy in the NFL, but Thuney/Humprey/Smith is a murderer's row.

The Colts have some talent in the secondary but it just doesn't matter. If Mahomes isn't facing constant pressure, he'll do what he wants.

DC Gus Bradley in particular has been in the AFC West for years (Chargers 2017-20, Raiders 2021), and is 2-8 against Andy Reid (one of those wins they were facing Chad Henne), and 1-6 against Patrick Mahomes. Bradley's one win against Mahomes was by a single point, when he was a rookie. Mahomes has beaten him every single game since, and obliterated him in 2021.

I'd like to see us run the ball more effectively, though. This will be a good game to try to find a rhythm there, I think. Go up a couple scores, and find run concepts that work. If the Colts crawl back into striking distance (a massive if), have Mahomes put them back down.
They have a qb whos willing to force feed one guy, and they have one guy to force feed. Spags has been reluctant to double cover guys like that until theyve made us pay with it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:16 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
chris jones alone will be enough to win

chiefs 34, colts 17

Chiefs - 38
Colts - 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:23 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Chiefs - 38
Colts - 10
this defense is going to give up garbage time scores - but 10 points would be amazing
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:29 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this defense is going to give up garbage time scores - but 10 points would be amazing

True…I could see 38-17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 AM 09-20-2022

The Indianapolis Colts have played 9 quarters of football this season. In 8 of those quarters, they’ve scored a combined 3 points.

— Scott Loring (@ChiefsChannel) September 20, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 09-20-2022
this is the game where we start vulturing

Last season Carson Wentz didn't throw his fourth interception until Week 12. Took Matt Ryan two weeks.

— Ian Hartitz (@Ihartitz) September 19, 2022

Matt Ryan needs to retire tomorrow. That man is long gone.

— Right-Wing Ronin #MAGAwarlord���� (@WingRonin) September 20, 2022

[Reply]
Page 14 of 23
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up