ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 188
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 03:34 PM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by bsroyals54:
I'm considering buying reefer again because I landed a new job and it makes me a better and more relaxed worker, anyone know what the going rate for a quarter is? like 60$?
I don't know where you are but black market (no racism intended) 1/4s are a little more than that. Rec 1/4s go for that but thats without tax. And med 1/4s can be had for $40.

-

I fell in love with someone new.
G6
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:55 PM 01-08-2015
Dick Funk.

My buddy came up with his own strain, he crossed a "cheese" strain that I cant recall the name and sour diesel. The name fits.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:31 PM 01-08-2015
I bought some edibles. A triple strength chocolate lollipop with 125 mg of thc. My wife who rarely does anything are 1/4 of it but felt nothing. Has anyone else eaten edibles?
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:47 PM 01-08-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I bought some edibles. A triple strength chocolate lollipop with 125 mg of thc. My wife who rarely does anything are 1/4 of it but felt nothing. Has anyone else eaten edibles?
It can take awhile for it to kick in. Don't expect to feel anything till after an hour or two. My suggestion would be to not go eating more and expecting it to kick in faster.

It will kick in and have a gradual ramp up.

I hate edibles. I feel like i get "too high".
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:49 PM 01-08-2015
Edibles are very potent and give a different kid of high. I would highly suggest you don't rush it. Trust me, it will ramp up and she will feel it.

Edibles have always given me the most intense highs ever. They've made me too high, to the point of hurling. Hence the reason i don't like em.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:52 PM 01-08-2015
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Dick Funk.

My buddy came up with his own strain, he crossed a "cheese" strain that I cant recall the name and sour diesel. The name fits.
I've had 7 or 8 cheese strains lately, they all have that funky smell.

Cheese-wreck was my favorite
[Reply]
58-4ever 08:08 PM 01-08-2015
Allegedly edibles are processed into a different chemical and are much more psychotropic
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:15 PM 01-08-2015
Jfc....edibles or the wax dabs/pen is when i get too fucked up to even move.

My ex used to make killer brownies. Get me high for like 4hrs.

She drove off a cliff shes dead now.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:17 PM 01-08-2015
They don't do anything for/to me unless I eat so much that I'm puking. And in those instances, the puking was probably from too much sugar.

Was so excited to try the Dixie Elixirs drinks here. But, meh.
I mean...

yay for the people they work on.

Will always eat a sour gummy bear tho. No matter what it's infused with.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 11:00 PM 01-08-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
This should help. NSFW

http://www.hightimes.com/read/10-com...-edible-safety

I prefer edibles myself. I buy the butter and make my own. It can't be very good on your lungs if your smoking weed 5 or more times a week. I think smoking it is a pain in the ass. One peace and I am good for the night.

A 1/4 cup of butter is around $20 here in SoCal. It will make 1 batch but can last you 20 to 30 days unless you like being stoned 24/7. It does suck that you have to wait an hour but if you plan ahead its OK. I like it for when I go to the movies. You can time it so that the high hits you just as the movie starts and it last thru the whole movie.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:17 PM 01-10-2015
Blue Cheese, Holiday Kush
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:21 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Jfc....edibles or the wax dabs/pen is when i get too ****ed up to even move.

My ex used to make killer brownies. Get me high for like 4hrs.

She drove off a cliff shes dead now.
:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:31 PM 01-10-2015
I've got some shatter wormed out, some purple skunk that I added a big ball of wax to when I ground it up and rolled me a blunt. Shatter in the middle.

That's kicking off the night when the party starts showing up, and 2quarts of moonshine will keep it rolling...
[Reply]
eDave 06:36 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I've got some shatter wormed out, some purple skunk that I added a big ball of wax to when I ground it up and rolled me a blunt. Shatter in the middle.

That's kicking off the night when the party starts showing up, and 2quarts of moonshine will keep it rolling...
Damn dude. Yee Haw!
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:40 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Damn dude. Yee Haw!
Lol, everyone will work on the moonshine. I'll also have my old stand by monster and cherry vodka. Got a couple fifths chillin right now.

We have a varied group of friends but no one gives a fuck what the others do so It all works out, smokers and non smokers all together having a great time eating and drinking and smoking the night away.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 188
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up